[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Balls Of Fire #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
Attempted murder edition
>>
Where are the fuckng cops??? I called almost ten minutes ago!!!
>>
Heath Slater vs. Curt Hawkins ****** match of the night
>>
>>2856952
>>
Baloney joe btfo
>>
Apparently Samos Joe's choke is not a submission and holding onto the ropes doesn't force a break up.
>>
>>2856952
Well, that was anticlimactic and unfulfilling.
>>
>>2857624
of course joe's rnc isn't a submission, did you see how loose and awful it was?
>>
>>2857037
truly was the best "technical" wrestling of the night
>>
>>2857624
yeah wtf was that bull shit?
>>
>>2857647
I know right. Bork is not gonna defend until survivor series
>>
Did u rike it?
>>
Do you think this man feels any remorse for what he has done?
>>
>>2857624
doesn't he have another move? like, I don't know, something else?
I've only seen him choking people since he debuted in the main roster
>>
>>2857722
The next Stone Cold
>>
>>2857722
>I did it for the rock
>>
Brock Lesnar just wrestled a John Cena match. Ask me what Joe vs Cena would look like and I would tell you exactly that.
>>
based big smark cass smarking the worked smarks
>>
>>2857750
>>2857754
But for real, is this finally the dawn of heel Reigns?
>>
wew cass
>>
Cass is probably going to be a top player in a few weeks. They need to cycle out some heels.
>>
m-muh 7 feet...
>>
>THEY LAUGHED AT ME AND TOLD ME I'D NEVER MAIN EVENT AND I'D ONLY BE AN OPENING ACT. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?
He was literally the opening act on the show. Whoever told him that was right.
>>
>>2856952
TRIPLE H GOT BTFO BY CASS
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>2857776
Well he cannot be much of a face if he literally (kayfabe) attempted murdering someone over losing a match.
>>
>>2857804
WWE loves to pick and choose what makes a heel.
>>
>>2857804
But what does this mean? Will he be liked now? Will people actually want to see him? Or is he a lost cause either way?
>>
The main event was a Raw match for any other champion besides le appear 5 time a year man :^)

Shit show and every match fucking blew besides the tag team but those guys have been fueding since Mania so who gives a fuck
>>
>>2857797
it was clearly a dig at Terry Taylor you faggot mark
>>
>>2857816
SashA+ looking HOT
>>
>>2857776
So who's going to be the top babyface on RAM?

Cass is a heel.
Lesnar and Joe both seem like heels.
Strowman was (still is?) heel.

Please don't say Seff or Balor.
>>
>Braun is found some months later, living in the wilds and tending to a beautiful garden.
>>
>>2857776
It's not a heel turn

Roman has always overbeat his opponents
>>
>another heel
>>
>"heel"

HORSE IS GETTING RELEASED
>>
>>2857737
they were trying to build up the move as some unstoppable force so had him just use it over and over. it was all to make him look strong so brock would look even stronger
>>
RAM Talk sucks

Sasha Skanks needs to shut her horse mouth about based Bliss. Ugly 5 head jealous ratchet hobag slag.
>>
>>2857814
I think their last chance to turn him heel and get a huge reaction was the night after Mania. Nowadays the reaction will likely be "so what?"
>>
>>2857830
Oh shit, plenty of based heels and not a damn good face.
>>
i need to know what kind of facial surgery sasha got. chin? cheeks? she is so fucKing hot right now, even in just a tshirt im gonna cum
>>
>>2857842
They had something with talking smack and had to ruin it with RAM talk
>>
File: SEFF FREAKIN AUTISM.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
SEFF FREAKIN AUTISM.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>2857830
>>
File: attempted murder.webm (1MB, 1296x704px) Image search: [Google]
attempted murder.webm
1MB, 1296x704px
>>2856952
indeed
>>
>>2857830
The entire dynamic changes for Seth and Finn the moment they don't have Roman in the picture to beat them clean once every 2 months. And can actually pinball off a guy who the crowd doesn't like.
Everyone is like "oh so you make Roman a bad guy and you'll like him fucking smarks" but no, make him a bad guy and people will actually like the babyfaces on the roster instead of being so lukewarm
>>
SASHA+ DING-DONG DIDDLY MAKE MY DICK HARD
>>
File: EATBALLS.jpg (42KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
EATBALLS.jpg
42KB, 720x447px
>>
>>2857864
this can't be for real
>>
missed the whole ppv
anything interesting happened?
>>
>>2857814
Reigns has been a lost cause since...the rumble 3 (?) Years ago when Bryan came back? At this point people who don't like him/like him are set in their ways. I don't think Roman is good on mic and Supermans (not his punch) out of everything he takes. Roman rarely 1v1 loses clean, and is booked and given titles shots constantly. Granted, Roman works hard, but it's about what's on TV. I don't hate the person, but his character is a guy who thinks and talks like a face, yet does heel shit constantly. He's been the same character for 4 years.
>>
>>2857868
The thing is, neither Seth or Balor have the body types to be in the main event scene. They're mid-card at best.
>>
Miz you slimy son of a bitch you're the greatest.
>>
the miz fucking sucks

pure cringe
>>
Based Miz saving this shit show
>>
I love the miz
>>
>this boring ass promo
>>
File: yaseethin.jpg (54KB, 660x359px) Image search: [Google]
yaseethin.jpg
54KB, 660x359px
>>
Fucking based Miz raping Renee live on air
>>
>>2857797
bill de mott, senpai

>>2857879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6g19fg0BA

>>2857883
Matt/Alexa/Braun bled
Roman tried to murder Braun after the ambulance match
>>
Miz is literally making Renée orgasm
>>
>another shit IM YELLING promo from miz

yawn
>>
Based Miz looking out for Bo and Curtis and shooting on the e for wasting them
>>
Mary's's whacky cleavage
>>
>>2857891
I agree with that but neither did Punk, Bryan or HBK and they were all 10X as over as Seff and Finn. These guys aren't Hogan or Austin but very few ever are. Punk and Bryan especially had the actual company as a convincing and hated heel. Roman is an embodiment of most fan's disappointment with the modern show
>>
Miz "shooting" again ;D
>>
File: 1499129974102.jpg (218KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499129974102.jpg
218KB, 840x1200px
How the fuck can anyone hate this man? Put the strap on him now Vince
>>
Reminder that Curtis Axel beat HHH in a one on one match clean.
>>
>>2857926
>Mary's

Learn to spell
>>
File: 882.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
882.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
holy shit this segment
>>
File: Miz_Awesome.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Miz_Awesome.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>2857930
>>
>Battleground
>>
>Le Miz shooting and "exposing the business" for the 60th time

*yawn*
>>
inb4 Cena is the challenger
>>
File: Supercard2.png (538KB, 499x692px) Image search: [Google]
Supercard2.png
538KB, 499x692px
>KO Supercard Commercial
lel
>>
>>2857737
In RoH and TNA he had the muscle buster
>>
>>2857827
No one cares about your horse nigger tranny. Glad i did not watch this trash.
>>
>>2857864
was it autism?
>>
>>2856952
What happend to matt ? Was on a beer run.
>>
>>2857830
Cena's a free agent.
>beats Rusev in whatever battleground bs
>"I'm signing back to Monday Night Raw"
>Cena and Reigns in same show
>vince's dick explodes
>Coquina Clutch knocks him unconscious
>kicks out at two
>Bray Wyatt literally kills John Cena and sends him to hell or whatever his thing is
>kicks out at two
>Braun's ghost throws an entire ambulance
>kicks out at two
>tfw it's "first-ever" matchups AND "vintage" cena
>michael cole's dick explodes
>>
>>2857928
I still don't get why Bryan is so over, but Michaels was amazing in-ring and although Punk wasn't bad, he also obviously hated the WWE and since he was the only superstar who expressed that he agreed with all the stuff that the fans were complaining about, they all loved Mr. Pepsi
>>
>>2857865

Oh hey, Sasha working dangerously and botching shit again. What's fucking new. Get the damn nigger off TV.
>>
>>2858517
She didn't botch anything you dumb mark
>>
File: dog no.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dog no.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>2857624
Brock had his hands on the ropes while he was getting choked, and was wondering why the ref wasn't breaking it up. Very weird. Also, Joe needs to make the choke look stronger, he never makes it looks like it's locked in. The commentators were constantly wondering if it was in or not.
>>
Rate the matches, /asp/

>Neville vs. Tozawa - 2.5
Decent match with an underwhelming finish

>Rollins vs. Wyatt - 3.5
Pretty good match. Didn't care for the semi-dirty finish, but the right person won

>Enzo vs. Cass - 3
Great segment. Made you feel bad for Enzo and made Cass look like a bastard. Jobs well done by both.

>Sheamus and Cesaro vs. The Hardy Boys - 5
Their match at Extreme Rules was almost match of the night so I knew the chemistry between these two teams was there. I did not expect them to have a Match of the YEAR candidate, though. Engaging and Thrilling from start to finish. All of the falls were fucking brilliant.

>Bliss vs. Banks - 2.5
It was cool and all, but we didn't need another count-out heel finish. Also, Sasha being a sore loser is a terrible look and undermines her babyface role in the feud.

>Miz vs. Dean - 2
Most disappointing match of the night for me. Having 3 people cheat on the Miz's behalf actually makes both guys look worse. Miz is no longer cunning and sly with his cheating and Dean just looks like an idiot.

>Roman vs. Braun - 4.25
Braun pulling some Nemesis from Resident Evil shit? That Tom and Jerry finish? Hella entertaining.

>Heath vs. Hawkins - 3.5
Better than expected. Not bad.

>Bork vs. Senior Joe - 3.5
Pretty fucking good. Joe needs to lock that clutch in better. Finish was retarded.
>>
>>2856952
Why didn't the bell ring once Joe hit Brock, like every other pro wrestling match where one wrestler sucker punches the other?

Why didn't Joe drag Brock into the ring to pin or submit Brock after the Brock Bottom? Why did he let Brock recover?

Is Joe weak because he can't beat an injured Brock or just dumb for letting Brock recover?
>>
File: 1498572184782.png (21KB, 150x163px) Image search: [Google]
1498572184782.png
21KB, 150x163px
>Smoe shitting on Bork the whole watch
>takes one F5
>lose
>>
>>2858546
>he never makes it looks like it's locked in
This, at no point do you think that he's doing any damage to anyone.
>>
>>2857821
Who? Who gives a fuck about your nobody fake fighters you pathetic cunt.
>>
>>2857776
He'll go right back to Sufferin' Succotash tomorrow night, just you watch
>>
>>2858572
>Big Nev / AT
agreed, but mostly only decent because Nev is so good.

>Bray / Seth
agreed. Seth sold well but mostly makes himself look like a whiny geek, unfortunately.

>Enzo / Cass
again i strangely agree even though everyone is whining. this is the very start of a new story line and Cass is expected to squash first time 'round.

>Ironman Tag
this is where the event started to get messy, and bloody. Hardyz get by on veteran experience alone, because i'll be fucked if they ever remember all the spots properly. plus now you have to deal with sheamus kicking you in the face. pretty much everyone involved is a top worker, but has flaws, which made some wonderful chaos, as usual.

>Bliss / Banks
I would not want to be anywhere near that last spot it was stupid. you can say it wasn't that high, but i want you to go stand just 5/6' up and jump knees first into someone on the ground. men wouldn't do that spot, it would just be a splash or an axehandle.

>Miz / Dean
Another case in the WWE where your promos/segments/characters are really over yet no one seems to give a single fuck about the actual matches.

>ambalamps
bretty good, shocking even. roman's spear into ambulance was the height of comedy.

>bork / joe
I think if you are solely programmed on WWE's squeaky clean style where people just let you ballet dance into moves, this would have looked awkward and stiff. however if you actually like combat sports or amateur wrestling etc, you could get behind the psychology of this. they both looked completely fucked after one lockup. had a lot of intensity but was a pretty simple brawl.
>>
File: 1499656902586.jpg (196KB, 1296x704px) Image search: [Google]
1499656902586.jpg
196KB, 1296x704px
>>2857865
Did she try to counter a seated senton with kancho?
>>
>>2857865
Imagine the smell
>>
>>2857911
So did Dean.
>>
Is /asp/ ready to admit that Reigns vs Strowman is feud of the century?
>>
>>2857754
AH SHUT UP YA VEST WEARING FATTY
>>
>>2860462

I bet she ripped pungent gas giant at the point of impact to finish her off.
>>
>>2860741
Yes
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.