[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: SETHING.jpg (109KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
SETHING.jpg
109KB, 1000x707px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2855907
what was right about this overhyped edgelord? he's a tiny roman reigns
>>
>>2855907
Well, at least he has a big di.. O wait
>>
How does WWE expect its audience to get behind a guy who at one point had to be stopped from literally killing someone in kayfabe
>>
>>2856105
I heard Seth Rollins killed a man in 1992
>>
He can't wrestle face. Need to turn him back heel.
>>
>>2856357
Seth Rollins was 6 in 1992
>>
Not watching, but did he have another shit match?
>>
>>2856045
>he's a tiny roman reigns
He's taller than Reigns, has just as much mass and more strength. The fuck are you talkin about?
>>
>>2855907
Shitty babyface
>>
>>2856422
deadly at a young age. remind you of anybody?
>>
>>2856364
When he was heel, everyone complained that he did too many moves to pop the crowd and that he couldn't work heel.
>>
>>2856464
All the more reason to keep him heel ffs. Just look at Scott Hall

>>2856471
>a heel has to work a slow boring style that disengages the crowd
mick foley pls
>>
>>2856364
>He can't wrestle face
It's WWE's backward ass booking, when he was heel they let Seth get all his moves in, now he's face he barley does anything
>>
>>2856445
you're either blind, retarded or both. if you honestly believe any of the things you just said, just end your life.
>>
>>2856493
Heels don't have to work slow, but they should draw heat.
>>
>>2856500
Look it up retard, Roman is the shortest guy from the Shield, Roman couldn't even lift Owens and Seth dead lifted him. Seth is crossfit jesus, Roman is flab jesus
>>
I haven't seen a Rollins match since that laughable hell in a cell with Owens, which was one of my last straws in watching modern wrestling. Has he had any good matches since then?
>>
>>2856558
Not a single one. Not memeing, it's a fact.
>>
They got rid of the curb stomp
He had to go face
He kept getting hurt.
>>
>>2856657
>They got rid of the curb stomp
Why did they do that? Knees?
>>
>>2856045
>he's a tiny roman reigns
I haven't seen Boreman Lames get a pop or do a Phoenix Splash.
>>
>>2856729
>muh pop
>muh movez
Pathetic.
>>
>>2856729
>muh high flyers
wonder why he's not around anymore hmm
>>
>>2856692
They didn't want kids to mimic it.
>>
Seth gets eye poked, Dean gets cheated by 8 different instances.

It's time for their untrusted tag team.
>>
> No Shield member won their matches tonight
GOAT PPV
>>
>SETH FRIGGIN ROLLINS :D
>DEMON KANG :D

His peak was when he wrestled Cena in all white at summerslam and became double champ Started going downhill from there.
>>
He was born
>>
>>2856445
>He's taller than Reigns, has just as much mass and more strength.
You need to lose weight on your face cause it's blinding you. They're the same height but no way does he have the same mass or even strength has Roman lol
>>
>>2858011
This 10000 percent
>>
>>2855907
>Pretty low tier mic skills.
>Little charisma.
>Has a mid-card body type.

He'd be watchable if he was in the mid-card title (Intcont. or US Championship) picture, but they usually push him into the main event spotlight.

That's what went wrong.
>>
The Shield was a mistake
>>
What went wrong is he got injured, and then he came back as a heel, then they turned him into a tweener who eventually evolved into a face who wrestles way worse than he did before.

I don't watch WWE all that often but it's no surprise they found a way to ruin this guy.
>>
>>2855907

In Shield, he was booked as a high flyer Jeff Hardy like daredevil. Usually having the biggest spot of the matches.

As a solo character, he had a good, but overly long and drawn out heel run that people lost interest in.

He got injured and came back as a heel again, which was terrible because people were behind him as a face.

He eventually became this pity party watered down John Cena 'never give up' inspired face character and while that works for a while, people never liked Rollins because he was smart, they like his acrobatics.

So just like Roman, he was used wrong. He should've been booked as the new Jeff Hardy in all honestly. Not this bland "I DID IT FOR YOU GUYS, I LOVE WRESTLING" sympathy face. That only legitimately worked for Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>2858090
>used wrong
>implying WWE books every single move in matches

he could just, y'know, wrestle a half entertaining match instead
>>
JUST Rollins
>>
>>2858090
>"I DID IT FOR YOU GUYS
Which makes no sense with his character at all cause when he was a heel he said he was doing it for himself and for the money. It makes no sense whatsoever to cheer for him given how much he was a scumbag as a heel and how he threatened to snap Edge's neck.
>>
>this was nowhere close to a usual Rollins PPV match
What the fuck did Dave mean by this? When did Rollins have good PPV matches?
>>
>>2856558
No
>>
>>2858149
>When did Rollins have good PPV matches?
Most of 2015
>>
>>2858149
You just realized that Dave has terrible taste in wrestling?
>>
>>2858149
mitb vs roman
royal rumble triple threat where he was what hes only good at: being a big spot spot monkey

that's about it
>>
>>2857655
>excuses

Kids go to indy wrestling events and see curbstomp finishes every time. Vince is out of touch and denial.
>>
He ding-dong diddly betrayed his shield brothers then was HHH's bus boy for 2 years. How can they expect him to work as a face when every week he'd come out and insult the crowd? Also he doesn't have natural likability like HBK and Daniel Bryan, plus his voice is grating. Works best as a cool tweener like Chris Jericho, not an all out baby-face cause he just can't pull it off.
>>
>>2856445
Go an hero fag. He is skinnier then roman. They are about the same height. Get glasses and lower your autism, its way to high.
>>
SHIELD MARKS SEETHING
>>
>>2855907
>What went wrong?
Breaking up the Shield.

They were a potential goat tier stable and the E ruined it because Vince had a raging hard-on for Roman as a babyface.
>>
>>2858300
but roman was the leader of the shield when they broke up and they were white hot babyfaces that just went over evolution. get your facts straight, dumb ass smark
>>
>>2855907
If he wasn't the one that broke up the Shield, he would have faded into oblivion after they broke up. WWE has done a good job keeping him relevant until now.
>>
Who did Seth wrestle tonight? I forget already.
>>
>>2858011
This.
And I thought he could be the next Punk, I was definitely wrong.
>>
>>2858607
Bray Wyatt
>>
>>2858011
This and Brock's feud with Taker got me back into wrestling. Before then, I was just watching attitude era clips I missed out on.
>>
>>2858011
>his peak was getting the two most important championships at the same time and beating the guy with the highest powerlevel

Color me surprised.
>>
>>2855907
Seth's match with Bray tonight was solid, which is way better than I thought it would be with the shit build up..

Seth's career as whole so far has been great, he's a 2x WWE Champ and wrestled/gone over legends like Sting, HHH, Cena, Orton, RVD etc...

Seth hasn't reached his peak yet, they just threw the guy on the 2K cover, I'm guessing when Steph comes back to Raw (which may be tomorrow) she ships Seth to Smackdown (either by force or some type of stipulation for his match at Summer Slam) where he can be a top guy again over and start being put in better feuds (AJ, Orton, Cena, Rusev, Zayn) to regain his 2015 form again.
>>
>>2857655
>make wrestling pg in an era where kids watch game of thrones, the walking dead, and have infinite violent games bought by their parents

i'm impressed that WWE will WCW itself exclusively because of vince and his yes men.
>>
>>2858308
>but roman was the leader of the shield when they broke up and they were white hot babyfaces that just went over evolution. get your facts straight, dumb ass smark
and now what?

Instead of having a goat stable that makes the individuals even better, you've got an anti-draw, deanetty and his shitty gimmicks and permanently injured Seth. They were better together.
>>
>>2858001
This
>>
Returning as a heel when he fought Roman at Money in the Bank was a disaster for him. Him slowing down, and not being as flashy in the ring has hurt a lot of his momentum too. Hopefully he'll start speeding up again, but in his defense a lot of people are forced to retire from what he had. The best thing to do to get him over again would be to win a world championship as a face, and then turn heel with it. He's probably built the most' character' of all the Shieldettys, but I think that kind of run would cement him as a main eventer.

>>2856499
I think he slowed down because of his injury.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.