[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Vince's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2894.jpg (124KB, 750x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
124KB, 750x703px
What is Vince's problem?
>>
>>2853699
Vince hates smark cities
>>
Didn't Cena get booed heavily there last time?
>>
>>2853699
Wtf I'm moving there next month why does Vince hate me?
>>
>Gillette Stadium
>city of Boston

wew lad
>>
Boston's a shithole with shit people anyway
>m-muh sox
>>
>>2853782
>hating on best crowd

Classic rib
>>
>>2853782
I can't disagree with that. Everyone that's ever been to Boston that's not from Boston says it's a shit hole filled with hate and ugly women.
>>
>>2853806
Damn hillbillies intimidated by patrician Bostonians
>>
they probably dont want the possibility of it being to too cold.

the wrestlemania in ny/nj got real cold later in the night i think
>>
>>2853847
This. It's the first thing that came into my mind. Gillette is infamous for being ungodly cold.
>>
>>2853699

shitty accent

ugly women

In all honesty it has the reputation for being the most racist big city.
>>
>>2853905
Lies
>>
>A wrestling event at fucking run down shitty Fenway Park

Why would you ever?
>>
>>2853847
I was there, don't recall it getting cold, only thing I remember is it drizzled up till 10 minutes before the show and I was worried the mat would get wet
>>
>>2853806
>Getting worked by the wicked smaht Bostonians
>>
>>2853699
Bostonetty BTFO
>>
>>2853905

>implying there's anything wrong with racism
>>
>>2853724
It's his home town, so I would think that's one of the only places he is cheered.
>>
>>2853905
>In all honesty it has the reputation for being the most racist big city.
absolutely fucking based. booking my flight now
>>
>>2853832
>>2854106
I guess it's good to have pride in where you came from, even if it is a cesspool filled with subhumans.
>>
>>2854625
I thought this was about boston, not philly
>>
>>2854562
This. The aquarium is based too
>>
>>2854785
It's cute how the stunted cancers of America fight amongst themselves to claim the title of most cancerous.
>>
>>2853699
SummerSlam at Fenway would be GOAT, there would be weather issues with WM though
>>
>>2853699
lol,fuck boston.have another bomb faggots.
>>
>>2853699
I wish I could say it's a shame that Vinnie Mac doesn't want to host Wrasslefast in my home state, but considering how dominant we are in real sports it really doesn't matter. Brady will be working towards his sixth ring in Gillette around the same time WM34 flops in nigger infested Nawlins for the second time in four years. I can't be mad.
>>
>>2853905
wtf I love Boston now!
>>
New Japan has big shows in open air stadiums.
Big Match Kazuchika "Rainmaker" Okada is not afraid to fight under the moon and the stars.
>>
>>2854961
Faggot ass nigga. Where you at?
>>
based vince staying away from the disgusting massholes
>>
>>2853699
>no to Boston
>yes multiple times to Cuckafornia
Vince confrimed for closet liberal
>>
>>2855284
>this triggers the bostonian
Get it, triggered, like the boston marathon bomb. Like the one you should've died from.
>>
>>2855665
BASED best coast
>>
>>2855754
Lmao this.
>>
>>2853699
>putting together a wrestling promotion on a grass field
yeah no fuck you
>>
>>2854818
it's slightly less convoluted than the entire countries that are cucked over in eurotrashville
>>
>>2853905
>Implying being racist is bad nowadays
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.