[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If WWE folded, what would the series finale of Raw be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

If WWE folded, what would the series finale of Raw be like?
>>
Surreal. I can only imagine what it must've been like for WCW fans who saw the last episode of Nitro live.
>>
It would just be Vince cussing out the audience for 3 hours.
>>
Vince would bareback creampie in Roman
>>
Hopefully a smiling Ted Turner slowly panning in for 3 hours.
>>
>>2852950
It would be Roman going over everyone from wrestlers, to announcers, to staffs, and will end the show by pinning Vince's carcass 1, 2, 3.
>>
Triple H drives his motortrike up an improvised ramp into the ring leading to another one situated in the ring's center. His wig is swept off as he reaches the end as he sails into the sky and returns to Earth somewhere in the stands crushing 6 spectators to death. He pulls a pair of pistols from the ass cheeks of his tights and fires wildly into the crowd whilst sobbing, his gut jiggling with the recoil.

The President tweets about it.
>>
>>2852950
>If
I think you mean 'when' E DRONE
>>
>>2852973
>implying HHH would bother showing up when there's no longer any inheritance
>>
>>2852950
Roman burying everybody. At the end of the show, the entire roster, staff, vince and family say goodbye to the audience.
>>
>>2852957
What WAS the last episode of Nitro like?
>>
>>2853003
If only it had been on tv so you could watch it now years later
>>
>>2853003
Pretty sad https://youtu.be/t_ZgceIRIfE even the build up https://youtu.be/Mt9XppFQDFw https://youtu.be/8AbYF587T9g
>>
>>2853003
Soul crushingly depressing. As soon as Flair/Sting hugged in the ring, you knew it was over for wrestling.
>>
File: Untitled0.png (13KB, 409x442px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled0.png
13KB, 409x442px
>>2853003
It was great, WCW was overrated shit apart from just TWO years so it was good to see it go.
>>
>>2853003
It was the night pro wrestling in America died.
>>
>>2853031
>1995 WCW was worse than 1995 WWF
Fuck off
>>
>>2853003
i was a WWF mark but I watched both. I was hyped as hell seeing Vince strutting around on the Nitro screen mocking them and joking about who he was keeping and who he was firing. I remember he really shit on Jeff Jarret that night too. However as the weeks went on and they were bungling this shit it felt depressing. Wish they both found a way to coexist.
>>
>>2853012
>If only it had been on tv so you could watch it now years later
There is a difference watching it now and watching it back then with all the hype. I think that was the point of his question.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (29KB, 592x557px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
29KB, 592x557px
>>2853136

WCW always put out worse PPVs during the mid to late 90s, so nah trying the "wh-what about WWF" whatabouttery argument doesn't work here.
>>
>>2852963
>>2852968
>>2852971

a combination of these would be great
>>
There would be two matches, both of which are handicap matches.

>Stockholders vs Vince
Stockholders go over

>Roman vs every superstar on the roster
Roman goes over (gotta make him look stronk)
>>
>>2852957
Bruh, this..
>>2853003
It was fucking sad mate. Booker T winning the big one. Sting and Flair.. it was a fantastic episode. My brother was watching RAM in the other room when Vince showed up on screen. We both marked out hard when Shane said he's the one who bought dubya.
>>
File: IMG_9013.png (65KB, 420x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9013.png
65KB, 420x367px
>ywn have a wife as loyal as Linda
>>
>enter president trump near end of show
>vince mcmahon onstage heeling it up
>vince begins to cower and beg at the mere sight of the god-meme
>tears pour down his face as Trumps warm embrace approaches the squared circle
>the audience is a mixture of shock and detest
>trump makes his way up the steps and over the top rope
>vince is trembling in fear in a pool of his own liquids
>frighteningly awaiting the judgement of a god
>trump stops just before vince and peers down
>a mic appears in his left hand
>a stone faced trump raises the mic to his lips
>the audience is nought but a whisper now
>a pen dropped in the foyer would be as a wrecking ball crashing through the arena to this hushed crowd
>for an entire minute the two lock eyes, silent and still
>mic still placed at the ready for the slightest word from the god-emperor
>the mic slowly drops back down to his side and dropped with a thud
>the two still locked in visual combat
>trump approaches the kneeling vince and whispers something in his ear
>he stands back up straight and turns for the exit ropes
>an estranged vince mcmahon still prostrated on the ring mat begins to collect himself
>screaming at the ring announcer to hand him a mic (even though there's one by his feet, still in character)
>a mic appears and vince draws it to his lips
>?????????????????????????????????
The End
>>
>>2853084
True. WWE sure asf isn't pro wrestling at all anymore.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.