[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A-Any day now guys...;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: hardys.jpg (97KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
hardys.jpg
97KB, 1300x724px
A-Any day now guys...;_;
>>
I honestly don't even care anymore.
>>
Only marks want to see the Broken gimmick in WWE.
Take a look at the whole product. Now is the worst time for them to get the rights to it.
>>
>>2852401
L-l-let's just see where this goes guys!
>>
WHAT IS FRACTURED MATT HARDY DOING IN THE WWE UNIVERSE?
>>
>>2852407
This. It's too late now and what ever wwe would do with it would be shit anyway.
>>
>>2852401
I fucking hope not. That Broken shit was cringe incarnate.
>>
>>2852427
Fucking this. You can spew all that "muh ironic humor" bullshit all you want, the Broken gimmick was pure cringe.
>>
>>2852401
It's too late. Heat's gone, gimmick's dead. WWE killed another one.

Best we can hope for is for the Hardyz and Gallows & Anderson to all ask for their release together and form some sort of Broken Club on the indies that slanders WWE constantly.
>>
>>2852427
>>2852435
It was mildly humorous, just played out longer than it should have.The bleak environment of the wrestling business also mattered. Then it became nothing more than a trend for people to hop onto. Let us see, Whatculture hated it and magically started praising it as the best thing ever, most of the smarts started fellating Matt out of nowhere after ridiculing him and calling the initial promo equivalent to the room.

Eventually, from being funny and grounded in reality, it became just...weird and overplayed.
>>
>>2852427
>>2852435
>>2852494
I'd rather have overplayed Broken shit than shit like the "This is Your Life" segment with Alexa Bliss and Bayley, the Old Day, or sufferin' succotash son.

Even when it was cringe, it still showed some genuine creativity and wasn't just shat out by a writers room with no will to live, dictated by an unfunny 70 year old and a bunch of corporate suits.
>>
>>2852494
I will agree at first it was alright and made sense. They just lost me with the fucking drone and holograms and all that shit.
>>
>>2852401
I don't understand why this gimmick got so over in the first place. It's just Matt using a terrible fake accent and doing lolrandom shit like talking to a giraffe he calls George Washington.
>>
>>2852574
>lolrandom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7XhwNT7U5s
>>
>>2852577
How is carrying one-sided conversations with a drone and a giraffe not lolrandom? The humor predicates entirely on absurdism.
>>
>>2852401

the drug relapse?
>>
>>2852584
it's predicated on knowing early 90s wrestling cheez
>>
>DELETE :D DELETE :D WONDERFUL :D DELETE :D
cringe
>>
It's not happening, Vince didn't come up with it. It's not like it would be anything but a big nothing after all the wait.
>>
'What made me laugh the most is what culture were shitting on it constantly and then all of a sudden they loved it and booked it on their show. They say it took a while for it to grow on them but it was painfully obvious they used it to put the light on their production.
>>
Who needs the broken gimmick when they can carry on this fantastic feud with Shitmus and Boresaro that seems to have been going on for about 6 years without going anywhere.
>>
Can't stand the stip for their match with cesanus. It's obvious gonna go 1-1 in falls then DA BARR are gonna get a sneaky one in near the end.
>>
>>2852401
good let's add more cringe to the show. Only autistic manchilds find that broken gimmick funny.
>>
>>2852494
>idiots like something, therefore I have to hate it to show how superior I am to the idiots

Contrarian bullshit. The Broken saga was punctuated with several genuine highlights, each significantly different from the others to keep it fresh:

The original contract signing introducing Broken Matt and spawner of a thousand memes.

The actual final deletion. A dilapidated boat and senor benjamin. More memes.

The Delete/Decay build up. Rosemary, King Maxel, Vanguard 1, etc etc

The tag team invitational.

The final Broken Brilliance tour, collecting the tag belts of EVERY promotion worth a damn in North America right now, culminating in

The Wrestlemania appearance and WWE championship win.

Come on. It played with formats, dipped into the meta, and showed that if you are inventive enough, you can fucking meme your way into a WWE belt.

I think people just see the wacky hair and the funny accent and really under-estimate what they were watching unfold with the broken saga.
>>
>>2852494
>>2852494
this

I don't care what Matt claims, the early stuff was obviously supposed to be taken seriously. TNA's Yt channel blew up when everyone found out about the cringe promo leading up to their first match in the feud where Matt slammed Jeff through the table in their warehouse. It should have ended after their backyard/lake match but just like with WWE and that stupid idea to invite that Ball family, "there is no such thing as bad publicity". TNA went with it but it because crap instantly because they were now in on the joke.

It is always better when a fool is oblivious to his buffoonery, but as soon as he is aware and continues to play it up waiting for a reaction like a child does then the spark is gone.
>>
>>2853039
Just stfu you imbecile it was fun stop autistically dissecting it like you know any of the behind the scene shit. Jesus you turd
>>
>>2853039
>the early stuff was obviously supposed to be taken seriously.

That's the problem with /asp/. Such a high portion of the user base is mentally ill in some way that it#s hard to tell if posts like this are crap bait or an idiot's legitimate opinion.
>>
>>2852955
It was genuinely creative and entertaining. I look at segments where a bunch of people take pretend fighting too seriously and shout at each other or genuinely unfunny shit like the bear segment and I can't help but like the broken stuff even more.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.