[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book his main roster debut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488455422398.jpg (421KB, 1197x689px) Image search: [Google]
1488455422398.jpg
421KB, 1197x689px
Book his main roster debut
>>
>>2851971
Why is there cum in your moustache?
>>
>>2851993
Worked. He got a friend to cum on his face to trick you guys into thinking he's gay
>>
>>2851993
Cuckter has signs of bad hair structure. I'm 100% sure his moustache will never connect with his beard
>>
>>2851993
It's grey.
>>
File: metapepe.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
metapepe.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>monday night raw
>fandango is dancing
>Carter debuts, and challenges him to a match
>loses clean
>jobs to Curtis Axle, Zack Ryder, Gold dust, Dean Ambrose, and the rest of the jobbers in WWE
>gets off TV for a few months, people wonder if he's even still employed
>he shows up occasionally to dispell those doubts, but he just jobs to random people
>he's used as filler in the royal rumble
>down to him and Roman, winner fights Brock Lesnar
>Carter is standing outside the ropes, and hanging onto the top rope
>Roman goes to spear him off of the ring
>Carter's knee aches because of his severe weight, and he crouches down a bit
>Roman misses him, and flies outside the ring
>Carter wins the Rumble
>Vince is SEETHING
>Roman vs Carter at Fastlane, winner fights Brock
>Roman is booked to win
>Roman tries to spear Carter
> bad athleticism causes Carter to stand there, and not sell at all
>crashing into him, Roman breaks his neck against the behemoth Carter
>Carter gives CPR to Roman, but gets the pin
>Carter vs Brock at Mania
>Brock is squashing Carter
>clones of Carter, wearing different costumes all surround the ring
>they call each other by each of Carter's tripfags
>they smother Brock to death, but Carter isn't disqualified since technically only Carter is hitting Brock
>Carter wins the Universal Championship at Wrestlemania
>debuts his stable of Carters
>Carter is uninteresting, non-white, and can hardly speak or do anything athletic; therefore, he gets the universal support of smarks
>Carter merch starts to sell, and Vince likes Carter
>Carter retains his title all throughout the year
>at elimination chamber he is eliminated, and Jinder Mahal wins his championship; they book a rematch at Wrestlemania
>"The Shitpost vs The Poo"
>by this time Smarks lose interest like with anyone after they're champion for a month
>everyone is booing
>the arena falls into the earth, and is flooded with water
>God smiles as he flushes Carter, Jinder, and Smarks into the flaming loo
>>
>>2852200
BASED
>>
>>2851999
lmao that's why i love this site
>>
>>2851999
>friend

Uhh, are we talking about the same guy here?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.