[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A broken clock is right twice a day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: farts.jpg (148KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
farts.jpg
148KB, 1024x634px
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>Have a 2 star match with Undertaker
>Best wrestler of 2017

LMAO
>>
>>2851805
BASED
>>
>>2851834
BIG
>>
Failure
>>
>>2851815
what did it get the second star for?
>>
>>2851844
DOG
>>
>>2851815
BBDWTOS
>>
>>2851851
Savage as fuck
>>
File: 1492114316531.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492114316531.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>2851805
>10 Best WWE Wrestlers of 2017 (So Far)
Is this really that big of an accomplishment? All that come to mind for me is BMJ and BMAJ.
>>
File: whereisreddit.webm (880KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
whereisreddit.webm
880KB, 640x360px
>>2851982
>Is this really that big of an accomplishment? All that come to mind for me is BMJ and BMAJ.
>>
What did Roman even do this year? He had a shitty match with the undertaker, got booed hard, then had a shitty segment where he got thrown off a ledge. Now he has an obsession with ambulances.
>>
>>2851815
Tbf, that match being mediocre was Undertaker's fault. He should have retired years ago.
>>
File: IMG_1354.gif (4MB, 426x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.gif
4MB, 426x284px
>>2851851
For this "maneuver"
>>
>>2851815
>expecting a good match from a injured man in his mid 50s
>>
>>2852041
Seth or dean could've tombstone taker easily.
>>
>>2852077
Styles could have done it.
>>
>>2852041
GOAT

Perfect execution of the 69 Vincejob
>>
Smarks boo him for L I T E R A L L Y no reason at this point. It's not like there are many better picks for top guy on Raw.
>>
>>2852107
They're booing Vince's archaic sense of booking. Making one guy the mega star has gotten stale.
>>
Well it is a WWE only list. That's like the best dog turd in a field. Who gives a fuck it's still poo at the end of the day.
>>
>>2852084
Styles almost always has shitty matches against big guys through.
Tomko, Rob Terry, Gunner, Knux, Matt Morgan and Abyss literally none of these guys ever had a good match with AJ
>>
>>2852041
Why did Roman no sell the rko?
>>
>>2851815
>implying le meltz meme stars make up the whole decision
Roman despite being the most despised wrestler in WWE has been one of the most proactive and have been the most included wrestler in storyline and title runs. If a casual was just tuning in for the first time and saw Roman's record for this year he would have said he's done quite a lot success for himself.
>>
>>2852297
>casual
That's why
>>
>>2851815
Isn't he like 3rd on this list though?
>>
>>2852277
one of the abyss matches was good. I think it was a cage match
>>
>>2852312
Even casuals know that wrestling is fake. If a casual was just tuning in for the first time, they wouldn't attribute Roman's record to anything other than being well-liked. At most, they'll mistakenly believe that it's the audience liking him that causes him to be featured in such a prominent position, until they hear the overwhelming negative reaction.
>>
>>2852084

styles could wrestle a broom stick to a 4 star match.
>>
>>2851815
He had a crackin' match with Owens, two good-to-great matches with Braun (and you have to give him most of the credit for those, honestly) and extremely good TV matches all year.

Dude's reached a point where he is, at the very least, a very good WWE Style wrestler.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.