[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Daniel Bryan mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: chrome_2017-07-08_21-12-06.png (12KB, 384x117px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-08_21-12-06.png
12KB, 384x117px
What did Daniel Bryan mean by this?
>>
He's happy for his friend
>>
>"golly im gonna enjoy wrestling him at the Bingo Hall "Vanilla Midget Mayhem" in a couple years"
>>
>>2851253
ding-dong diddly mad wwmeme is dying eh
>>
>>2851245
What an ungrateful jackass. He gets pushed to the moon and goes over HHH AND Batista AND Ortin in the main event of Wrestlemania, AND gets confetti AND gets the Connor tie in (which was good) AND gets the farewell speech, when he didn't deserve to be anything more than a lower midcarder, and then he retweets a tweet from some bingo hall smug guy who is happy about leaving the company that made DBry who he is, and who is the reason we are talking about wrestling today.

What an ungrateful son of a bitch. This is what's wrong with wrestlers today. They're not men. They're whiny beta numale vegan pedicure-getting Twitterers who shop at Trader Joe's and stand With Her.

This business needs to be nuked and Vince and HHH need to reboot everything. Dump all the new generation except a few good exceptions, and start fresh. Taker, Cena, HHH, Hogan, Rock, Jericho, Lesnar, Goldust, all start wrestling full time and helping put over new wrestlers who are MEN, if they even exist anymore.
>>
>>2851325
Worked so hard by a brain damaged midget liking a tweet
>>
>>2851245
Why doesn't Bryan just quit if he wants to wrestle so badly? He's just coming across as a passive aggressive pussyboy at this rate.
>>
>>2851325
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>2851353
Ya ding-dong diddly seething
>>
>>2851339
Aww, you think using basic bitch wrestling jingo makes for a valid argument. Cute!
>>
>>2851353
He's under contract, which he would have to request and be granted his release from. After that it's a 90-day non-compete clause which Johnny Ace would be instructed to deny every request for that 90 days, so he'd have essentially 0 income for three months. Not a good thing when your wife just retired and birthed your kid.
>>
>>2851353
Because he'd rather not get sued for breach of contract
>>
>>2851358
>he thinks i'm engaging his autism instead of just making fun of him
>he gets worked this easily
lmao worked
>>
>>2851360
There are many people who have gotten around the 90 day clause. And I highly doubt that 3 months of no work would really affect him since he lives a frugal lifestyle.
>>
>>2851339
>>2851354
t. whiny beta numale vegan pedicure-getting Twitterers who shop at Trader Joe's and stand With Her.
>>
>>2851361
90 days isn't exactly a long time. He could've asked for his release in January and easily had been wrestling for at least three months and a half by now.
>>
>>2851367
>There are many people who have gotten around the 90 day clause.
Do you know how the 90 day clause works? Johnny Ace has to approve each and every booking, there's no way Vince's vindictive ass isn't gonna stymie him. Nobodies like Colt Cabana who didn't rock the boat and didn't make it up the card got approved because they're barely a blip on Vince's radar.
>And I highly doubt that 3 months of no work would really affect him since he lives a frugal lifestyle.
It's not just about him now, he has a retired Brie and a child. Even if he could support them for three months with no income, shit happens and it's good to have money to fall back on.
>>
>>2851325
Agreed, and real men do exist, they need to hire men who aren't manlet and goes to gym, but they keep hiring beta Indy manlets and fatties
>>
>>2851370
w o r k e d
>>
>>2851325
damn this white nigger got worked.
>>
>>2851384
Bryan cuck seething
>>
>>2851245
Apparently he hated his entire tenure in WWE. Don't blame him being stuck on 205.
>>
>>2851339
>>2851354
>>2851357
>>2851362
>>2851384
>>2851385
Holy fucking shit DBry-fags getting WORKED AS FUCK in this topic

Somebody cap this holy f'n shit
>>
>>2851391
all me
worked
>>
File: seething11.jpg (2MB, 1082x1682px) Image search: [Google]
seething11.jpg
2MB, 1082x1682px
>>2851339
>>2851354
>>2851357
>>2851362
>>2851384
>>2851385
So this, this is how beta nu-males argue on the internet
>>
>>2851397
all of these posts were me
worked
>>
>>2851380
What about people like Punk and Del Rio, who have gone to court and won their case against the 'E to get past that bullshit clause? Sounds to me like Bryan doesn't really want to get back into wrestling as much as he says he does.
>>
File: 1485015936749.jpg (704KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485015936749.jpg
704KB, 1920x1080px
>>2851392
>>2851398
Whoa. Haven't seen a mark worked this hard in years. Thanks for the chuckle. Needed that.
>>
>>2851408
worked
>>
>>2851412
Just when I thought someone couldn't seethe any harder. Wowzers. Keep it up, kid. We're all enjoying this.
>>
>>2851381
also if you want to watch real badass characters, watch czw guys like Masada and Nick gage are one of the only few real badass that exist in westling today.
>>
>>2851417
worked
>>
>>2851419
You made my night. But really I must be going to bed now. Nice to know there are still marks out there though - keep that innocence Anon, it's precious. This business needs more fans like you.
>>
>>2851424
worked
>>
>>2851418
>real badass characters
>Nick Gage
Yeah, that dumbass pillhead felon is such a badass, I want to be just like him.
>>
He could have a comfy announcing job but he still chose bingo halls and highschool gyms.

What an idiot, even if the cruiserweight division gets axed (it will) he can be one of the top announcers on Cuckdown or Raw.
>>
>>2851429
Numale detected
>>
>>2851406
What's funny is that Brock didn't even bother trying to sue, he just said fuck it, went to NJPW, WWE tried to bring a lawsuit on him and lost.
>Sounds to me like Bryan doesn't really want to get back into wrestling as much as he says he does.
On some level you're probably right. An alpha like Brock would've just gone and wrestled regardless of WWE or brain lesions or whatever, hell he fought in UFC with diverticulitis, most people can't even walk around with that shit. But Bryan is a beta so he'll stay in his safe position and lash out passive-aggressively like a child wondering what could've been until he Benoits himself, Brie, and Birdie.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>2851428
You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work
>>
>>2851424
worked so hard he had to go to bed
>>
>>2851441
worked
Nah but for real it really says something about this board that I can get double digit replies by spamming the same word over and over. I don't even really know what you fags were arguing about, I didn't read that first rant.
>>
>>2851245
What a mark. Bryan won't be happy until he's in a wheel like Dynamite.
>>
>>2851325
>ungrateful
All he wants to do is wrestle. They have him as a fucking general manager because he was so over that the crowd would literally hijack shows in his favor. He was given his Wrestlemania moment because the fans forced WWE to do it (he was originally supposed to face Sheamus in a meaningless match). He has been cleared by multiple doctors, but not cleared by WWE. When will people realize that Vince refuses to "clear him" so he won't take over the shows again. Vince's ego has effectively destroyed the company.
>>
>>2851548
Vince is in the right. DBry fans are ruining the business. And the fans don't know what they want.
>>
>>2851548
Did WWE end Christians career too?
>>
>>2851548
>because the fans forced WWE to do it
>smarks actually believe this
(lol

Smarks forgot that he was scheduled to win at Summerslam despite losing to Sheamus at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2851553
>smarks push their manlet
>Okay says Vince
>manlet gets injured while holding the company belt
>Vince tries pushing the smark manlet again
>gives him the secondary title
>gets injured again
>somehow Vince is the evil guy in all of this
>>
>>2851570
This, this, this. People gloss over the fact that he was injury prone as fuck and sabotaged all of his pushes.
>>
>>2851553

>Paying customers don't know what they want

List all of the companies that have thrived operating under this assumption. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>2851572
If he really wanted to wrestle he should have changed his style to a much more safer version to prevent more injuries.

In the end, Miz was right. He may not be a great wrestler but he's there day in and day out while Bryan is just a shell of his former self.
>>
>>2851570

>Push the Son in Law
>Son in Law blows a quad while tag champ
>Vince tries pushing Son in Law again
>Son in Law blows out OTHER quadriceps
>Son in Law is multiple time WWE Champion and put over Lesnar after returning.
>Somehow Brian's injuries were a problem
>>
>>2851566
Him beating Cena was because Cena had to take time off, people were getting behind him and they needed a guy for the Authority to get heat off of.
They couldn't have Orton cash in on Cena and then have Cena disappear. They needed a guy there the next night to feud with the Authority. It was pretty much up until the Rumble that they were dead set on having Batista vs. Orton at Mania with "They were both in Evolution." being the basis for the feud.
>>
>>2851353
he probably likes making money more than wrestling
>>
File: IMG_20170709_134115.jpg (72KB, 720x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_134115.jpg
72KB, 720x362px
>>
all of them.
successful companies use advertising to tell you what you want.
>>
>>2851253
>>2851325
>>2851358
>>2851370
>>2851391
>>2851397
Samefag
>>
>>2851662
Nice to see someone else sees through carter's bullshit
>>
>>2851599
The whole Daniel Bryan vs Evolution thing was a work, they worked Meltzer too
>>
>>2851353
Biding his time. He's getting healthcare and physical therapy on WWE's dime so he can heal up his body and finally have those three hour iron man matches he's dreamed about all these years.
>>
Why do you faggots work yourselves by trying to read into a tweet that some other wrestler like or retweeted? Are you faggots that bored?
>>
>>2851325
>Most over guy in the company at the time
>Didn't deserve to be pushed to the moon
What the shit are you smoking, nigga?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.