[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he work himself into a shoot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: AA.jpg (36KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
36KB, 630x420px
>>
Fucking egohead actually thinks wrestling is real. same with punk, your getting paid 6 figure contracts to have make believe fights in your underwear,ITS FAKE!!
>>
>>2850301
He's known for being a huge mark for himself and an asshole backstage.

Good riddance to this literally who
>>
Yeah. Nigger unironically thought he was the next Daniel Bryan or Cm Punk and should be in the main event but couldn't even get people invested in the cruiserweight division despite all the screentime he got on both raw and pay per views and being opposite Neville who is great
>>
File: austin-aries-eye-ftr.jpg (323KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
austin-aries-eye-ftr.jpg
323KB, 600x800px
>>2850301
No he played WWE like a fiddle. Had a cool program with Neville, got himself on the WrestleMania card, used the E social media machine to promote his book and then asked to leave so he can have fun doing whatever he likes for the rest of his career knowing he's more famous now than he was 2 years ago.

Based A Double.
>>
>>2850301
What I learned about A-Double is that he wants to be handed something with meaning rather than work hard to give meaning to something. I thought he was working his ass off to make 205L better, but he was actually working to get a promotion and get out of the scene. You can't give a man like that an IC title run, because he will just end up burying the IC title when it becomes obvious he would rather be in the world title picture. This is a great worker with absolutely no sense of business.

205L has it's problems with card placement but I have heard from Brian Kendrick that they have a lot more freedom in booking their matches specifically because they are so new and low on the totem pole. TBK paints a picture of a roster full of guys working their asses off together to build something from scratch, and Aries' attitude seems to spit in the face of that. I wish him luck in other promotions, especially with his health/age, but I'm glad he isn't funking up 205L's spirits anymore.
>>
I hope all the vanilla midgets fuck off and leave
>>
>>2850312
I know you guys like to call everyone literally who's, but that usually only works for indie geeks. This guy had TV and PPV exposure on TNA for a long ass time.
>>
shoulda had shinsuke bust his eye again
>>
>>2850301
As a AA mark I have to say he messed up leaving the E'. He was really good at commentary and could've been the next Corey Graves bit chose to pursue wrestling instead even though his eye is barely hanging from his eye socket
>>
>join wwe
>open wrestlemania in a title match
>leave
BASED ARIES WORKING MCMAHON
>>
Mark for himself and was never as good a he thought he was. He'll be forgotten in a week.
>>
>>2850301
I love how this board shits on this guy but felates CAWdy.
>>
E drones wouldn't know this, but he was one of the best in the world five years ago and is still better than most. Only ones getting worked are McMahon asslickers who can't wrap their pin heads around the idea that not everyone is happy working for that dogshit company.
>>
>>2850328
>>2850384
>preshow
>>
>>2850301

I really like him, but it sounds like he expected too much too soon.
>>
>>2850560
>part of the show where your guaranteed to get one of the biggest pops of the night
>get to relax and watch the rest of the show afterwards
>get to shitpost online about it afterwards
>>
>>2850566
>get paid like shit
>everyone knows you're shit
>get to watch actually talented main eventers from the curtains
>>
>>2850557

>Everyone who leaves WWE is actually really good
>>
>>2850549
> felates CAWdy
We shit on Cody like no other
>>
Always liked him. Gold on the mic and just as good in the ring. Complete manlet though and "too good" to be a Daniel Bryan type good ol boy goofy underdog so honestly, with his size, he'd never have the ceiling he actually wanted in WWE

Good on him for realizing it and going home
>>
>>2850587
No.
>>
>>2850587
Constant "see e drones? you don't need Vince o be successful" is not shitting on him. The only shitting on comes from CAWdy himself as he shits on ROH and NJPW.
>>
>>2850604
>taking the "e drone" shitposting seriously
>>
File: pl_aishatyler_f.jpg (535KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pl_aishatyler_f.jpg
535KB, 2000x2000px
>>2850587
>>2850604
>/asp/ is one person
>>
File: gabriel_kidd.png (119KB, 309x298px) Image search: [Google]
gabriel_kidd.png
119KB, 309x298px
>>2850628
yeah me ya mark, im the only person here
>>
>>2850604
Straight worked
>>
Aries' problem is he's a standout in Indy feds where his vanilla midgets w/ no charisma.

He also has been doing the same character for ages, it's kind of dull to be honest.
>>
Do we know the details?

I'm just assuming WWE saw him as injury prone...
>>
>>2850659
Meltz reported Aries hated being in 205 Live, asked to be on main roster (WWE said 'no') and then asked for his release.
>>
It seems like he got cucked by wwe into being on 205 Live. Before his injury I'm sure there were plans for him to eventually be on the main roster, but by the time he was healthy it was a show already and wwe probably just said fuck it and threw him on it. Can't blame the guy for wanting to leave.
>>
>>2850659
>aries: put me in the main event
>vince: no
>aries: REEEEEEEEE I QUIT
>>
>>2850659
He hated being in 205 and wanted to work on the main roster instead of being segregated with the other manlets, WWE said no and he asked for his release since he's already 39 and he was planning to retire soon anyway
>>
His fault for not coming up with a gimimck.
>>
>>2850557
You're not wrong, I mean why would anyone be happy to work in a company full of chinks?
>>
>>2850685
he didnt quit
he just didnt renegotiate
>>
>>2850672
Dont give Meltzer credit for reading someone elses report. He didnt know what the fuck happened when it happened.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.