[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:People that really need to stay in retirement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: DB7jFiJVoAAEfNV.jpg (46KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DB7jFiJVoAAEfNV.jpg
46KB, 1200x675px
ITT:People that really need to stay in retirement
>>
File: freezetheknees.jpg (8KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
freezetheknees.jpg
8KB, 245x206px
>stay
>>
File: Asuka_WWE.jpg (2MB, 3273x4923px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_WWE.jpg
2MB, 3273x4923px
>>
>>2850012
Golddust has been fantastic 2bh.

But yeah he needs to gracefully step aside. Dunno how that'd go about happening. I mean, it's not like there could be a young upstart given a rub by retiring a perennial lower-mid carder.
>>
John Cena.
>>
Goldust needs an IC Title run before he goes down or something, man, he's earned it with this run.
>>
>>2850012
Why? He's putting in the best work of his career. One of the few guys today who can make an A+ promo. Showing these no talent millennials how it's done.
>>
>>2850125
Ideally for me he and Cody win the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, then Goldie retires and Cody goes back to the indie scene.
>>
>>2850012
He's not retired. Never has been. How old are you?
>>
File: 1499366706165.gif (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499366706165.gif
81KB, 360x360px
>>2850012
>Implying Goldust isn't smoother than 90% of the roster.
>>
>>2850292
That'd be so fucking cool but after Ibushi and ZSJ told them to jog on, I don't think they're gonna bring in guys that don't sign and push them in these tournaments again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>2850012
Put on all that effort to face Shaq, but Shaq couldn't make the time of day for him, now he's just aimlessly wandering around the card. Just do your big final angle and leave.
>>
I don't quite get the Goldust gimmick. Is he like Mick Foley, where his character is a guy who plays Goldust or what
>>
>>2850136
>a out of shape has-been who was last relevant in 1996 deserves the IC title more than the most stacked midcard in WWE history
>>
File: DanielBryan.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DanielBryan.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2850012
He'll stay long enough to have Cody be the one to retire him.

Have Cody rub Dustin's history in his face: made a big deal of leaving the WWE to escape the Goldust gimmick only to sign on with WCW with an even worse one in Seven, contrasted with Cody leaving Stardust behind and becoming a genuine indy/New Japan darling. Then Cody can move on to the inevitable story line about fucking the Revival.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.