[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JR BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

>>
jr working the smarks
>>
He is clearly a vince plant
>>
but he is greatest commentator of all time member STONE COLD! STONE COLD! BAH GOD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF! CRAZIER THAN A COON! BBQ SAUCE!
>>
Why didn't Jap Wrestling league get Maurlo Ramoalo? He is down with the jap shit and knows all the names of the people and moves
>>
>>2849966
Maybe? He's done much better commentary for NJPW in the past, but that was before his Wrestlemania return.
>>
>>2849951
Go away, Bix.
>>
>>2849951
JR is an embarrassment. Based fucking Bix exposing this meme hack.
>>
>>2849979
This.

Mauro with a low-key color commentator would be perfect. I didn't mind the commentary that much, but Mauro is perfect for NJPW.
>>
>>2849979
Mauro went back to his WWE masters
>>
File: 1482936231323.jpg (18KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482936231323.jpg
18KB, 426x398px
Bixensperg is literally the worst /asp/oster there has ever been, and that's saying something.
>>
>>2850073
Bix gets a pass since he is an oldschool wrestling board user. Not that he is any less more of an autist than anyone else, he has just been doing this longer.
>>
>>2850020
MAMA MIA WHAT A TRAVESTY IT WAS TO LOSE SHIBATA, A PHENOMENAL JAPANESE TALENT HASNT BEEN CUT SHORT SINCE NUJABES
>>
>>2850020
Yes, just what i want in my jap wrestling bullshit pop culture and Drake references whenever there's a Canadian on screen
>>
>>2850077
According to who? Fuck off Bix
>>
File: 1499131653636.jpg (3KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1499131653636.jpg
3KB, 125x106px
>>2849951

>JR pre-WWE signing
>GREATEST COMMENTATOR OF ALL TIME, VINCE IS THE DEVIL FOR FIRING HIM, LOOK HE'S SHOOTING ON WWE AGAIN, BEST IN THE BUSINESS

>JR post-WWE signing
>WTF I HATE JR NOW, HE RUINED OUR WEEB SHOW, GET HIM OUT, GET HIM OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2850144
almost like people can get worse at something overtime especially factoring in traumatic experiences and old age
>>
>>2850155
He doesn't give a fuck about jap wrestling.
>>
>>2850314
I mean he's been pretty bad for a while now but sure
>>
GOVERNMENT MULE! HE HAS A FAMILY! THEY NEED TO SLOW DOWN. ISN'T THAT RIGHT STU?
>>
Based JR working the smarks and fat weebs who are so mad that no matter how shit WWE gets, it will always matter more and be better than any other non-American promotion or fed

Thank you JR for revealing these wrestlers for the marks for themselves they truly are.
>>
>>2849951
Is that THE David Bixenspan of /asp/ fame?
>>
>>2850077
>oldschool wrestling board user should get a pass
I don't know what you're implying here. That I should respect someone who waste his time browsing wrestling forum?
>>
Bix has been at this "gotcha!" wrestling posting for well over a decade now. Only now he's paid to write/talk about it, which is the only thing keeping his rich Jew parents from kicking his autistic virgin ass onto the street.
>>
He killed Jan.
>>
>everyone hopping on rovert's bury jr hate train

sad!
>>
>>2849966
He was clearly sandbagging
>>
JR was drunk as fuck on night 1.
>>
I hate JR but sabotaging a ppv and working all those race traitors is pretty BASED.
>>
JR used to confuse Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit with each other. He's just a dumb hick.
>>
OP trying to get himself over with a bunch of spergs on a Venezuelan boating forum.
>>
>>2850992
And even more sad, it's working
>>
>>2849951
why is this guy bullying poor old JR? dude's got a face that doesn't work and his wife died recently. leave him alone.
>>
>>2849951
He was definitely bad at the G1 specials
>mixing up EVIL and Bushi
>mixing up the Briscoes
>mixing up G.O.D
>mixing up ZSJ and Ospreay
>wanting the ref to DQ G.O.D. in a no DQ match
>Calling "Cody", Cody Rhodes constantly.
>Not knowing what Jay Lethal's Finisher was
>Plugging his podcast at inappropriate times

Just fucking horrendous, and I'm probably missing stuff too. That was easily JR's worst performance on commentary of all time. I know he's old and his wife died recently but if you can't do the job then someone else should be doing it. Kelly and Callis would've done so much better
>>
GUY IN OP'S TWITTER SHOOT YOURSELF, THE MAN LOST HIS WIFE RECENTLY. FUCKING WRESTLINGFAGS
>>
JR doesn't care about the business anymore and hasn't for a long time.
His commentary is going to drag down the Mae Young Classic.
>>
>>2851366
Cause is jealous since JR gets more tang than Bix.
>>
>>2852533
I have seen wrestlers who had their father die and wrestle that very same night without missing a beat. He's had plenty of time and bookings to do his job correctly, faggot.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.