[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLANGIN & BANGIN CLANGIN & BANGIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

CLANGIN & BANGIN CLANGIN & BANGIN
>>
That better be kg and not lbs
>>
>>2849881
Nice photo op, the guy clearly doesn't life
>>
File: cmpunk.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunk.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
CLANGIN AND BANGIN
>>
File: as.jpg (55KB, 614x380px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
55KB, 614x380px
CLANGIN'
&
BANGIN'
>>
>>2850053
Kek
>>
File: 404826_1269530500819_full.jpg (439KB, 762x958px) Image search: [Google]
404826_1269530500819_full.jpg
439KB, 762x958px
I'm of the opinion that if he chose to lift just a little more then he would've gotten the Cena treatment he always wanted.
>>
File: 3-women-laughing.jpg (220KB, 724x483px) Image search: [Google]
3-women-laughing.jpg
220KB, 724x483px
>>2850066
>he does front raises
>>
>>2850094
he didn't like having that much unnatural mass and bulk, not to mention gaining and maintaining it without steroids would be almost impossible with their travel/work schedule.
>>
>>2850128
>he didn't like having that much unnatural mass and bulk
You mean he didn't like being fat? He was never muscular.
>>
>>2850128
Still doesn't justify looking like an average joe when WWE gives you a record breaking title reign. How can you expect to be top face of the company when the only way you can beat guys like Big Show, Lesnar or Mark Henry "clean" is in where you can use weapons?
>>
>>2850137
he was over 250 at one point, go away size queen, obviously nobody is ever good enough for faggots like you.

>>2850139
>Still doesn't justify looking like an average joe when WWE gives you a record breaking title reign.

It's justified when it's literally part of your look and works for you, which it obviously did.
>>
>>2850165
>he was over 250 at one point
How fat was he? Going to need a pic because I doubt he was anywhere near 250
>>
>>2850165
No, what worked for Punk was his mic work and confidence. He could talk his ass off and he really believed he was the best and utilized any bit of leverage he had backstage to get himself where he wanted to be. I just think there's a limit to how far that can get you when WWE wants to push you. Like I said how was he ever going to legitimately beat guys like Big Show or the Rock when he looked so much less intimidating and believable next to them? Even when he was face, they had to put him in no DQ matches to keep him protected against guys like Lesnar
>>
>>2850113
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>2850182
>Like I said how was he ever going to legitimately beat guys like Big Show or the Rock

Literally never because it's not a legit sport? I don't understand this line of logic. And you bring up The Rock, who has been a Hollywood actor longer than he was ever a full-time wrestler, why should he be given imaginary credit as an imaginary fighter in an imaginary sport?

Every viewer has a point where kayfabe breaks for them, mine personally is D Bry and his offense, yours is apparently Punk not being swole enough. It's part of the price we pay for watching this garbage, it's not going to make sense or satisfy you completely if you commit too much thought or logic to it.

You're right, Punk was all mic work and confidence. And sometimes stupid confidence is all you need to believe in a guy. He was smart and wasn't afraid, he wasn't an exhibitionist who wanted to show off his favorite moves he saw on some VHS tape from Japan, there was chip-on-my-shoulder element to him that allowed you believe that even if he couldn't win he certainly was going to try his best and maybe that's enough.

Give me weird/normal/gross/monstrous body types like Punk, Owens or Braun than generic bland shits like Ryder or Orton any day of the week.
>>
>>2849881
>>2850066
>>2850094
>>2850165
>>2850182
cringe
>>
>>2850221
They're useless for anyone who does any form of pressing, and they would only exacerbate poor posture.
>>
File: 1488796194297.jpg (59KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488796194297.jpg
59KB, 673x960px
SWANGIN & BANGIN
>>
File: dfasdfdas.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
dfasdfdas.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>2850247
>And you bring up The Rock, who has been a Hollywood actor longer than he was ever a full-time wrestler, why should he be given imaginary credit as an imaginary fighter in an imaginary sport?
Because this. Regardless of how fake and ridiculous wrestling is, WWE still has to try and portray it like it's real and the Rock's arms are literally as big as CM Punk's legs. The commentators have to sell it and it's hard for them to act like these two are the on the same playing field. You can even see them actively avoiding this particular camera angle in the promo itself
>>
>>2850264
What it you don't press?
>>
>>2850336
Start pressing.
>>
>>2850354
pressing what?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.