[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Luck Fale is upset with JR.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: seething.png (48KB, 632x333px) Image search: [Google]
seething.png
48KB, 632x333px
Bad Luck Fale is upset with JR.
>>
Who?
>>
>>2849414
but it's tama tonga
>>
Hahhaaa!!! Yeah, Palseyface was f'n up left and right. It was great!

Fuck this dude tho, he's a nobody and JR is legend. Respect Paddys!
>>
File: IMG_20170708_100853.jpg (3KB, 142x151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_100853.jpg
3KB, 142x151px
>>2849414
That's not Bad Ruck Fale
>>
Based. Cuck Ross BTFO. He should make like his wife's skull and split.
>>
>>2849433
>>2849436
>>2849441
ya worked

Thread is about nobody knowing who these NJPW guys are.
>>
>F#CKING

cringe
>>
Literally who
>>
>>2849414
I think he was more upset with Barnett though.
>>
>>2849414
>NJPW
>storylines
They exist?
>>
I was legit shocked during the USA G1 show how over Fale was with the crowd. That was probably the first time he had ever heard people chant his name.
>>
>>2849516
i would be more mad at JR honestly
>>
>>2849518
Yes

They tell stories from match to match, how an opponent adapts to different tactics and how they can overcome.

https://youtu.be/Ty0Fh6bxe_4

It's a different style of storytelling from what western fans are used to, even for adults.
>>
>>2849414
Well of course JR wasn't familiar with the stories, he doesn't follow NJPW/ROH weekly. The names was a botch that he apologized for which funny enough some of the NJPW crew had issues with the Briscoes
>>
>>2849538
cringe
>>
>>2849636
cringe
>>
i feel for JR but they really need a play by play who actually knows the product.
>>
>>2849414
>outlaw rassler upset nobody knows who they are
>>
Well if all these flippy midget wrestlers would slow down and if they would light their shows better JR would be able to follow and call everything better
>>
>>2849642
worked
>>
>>2849646
Guy who calls outlaw wrestling should know who the outlaw wrestlers are.
>>
>>2849648
SEETHING
>>
>>2849650
Maybe they shouldn't try to bring someone from outside then? Maybe they wouldn't have to bring someone from outside if they weren't a joke in the first place. Maybe they should try not trying to get cred" by being le edgy outlaw?
>>
>>2849647
"Bah God this 4' Asian just did a quadruple gainer off the top rope. That Chinaman has a family God damn it"
>>
>>2849656
you're obviously shitposting but what exactly is edgy about bringing in someone who was unemployed at the time and is credited as being the best play by play post Gordon Solie?
>>
>>2849678
>people saying things I don't like is shitposting

K.
>>
>>2849688
reddit
>>
>>2849693
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>2849688
>scrambling together a bunch of memes and buzzwords is shitposting

yes it is.
>>
>>2849697
>doesn't know what abuzz word is
>doesn't even try to disputed anything said

Really makes u think
>>
>>2849704
>>le edgy outlaw
>wants his post taken seriously
>thinks it's okay to be bad at play by play if you're not calling WWE
>>
File: Jacked.jpg (13KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Jacked.jpg
13KB, 642x361px
>>2849704
worked ya cuck boii
>>
>>2849709
You looking real jacked, baby
>>
>>2849707
>outlaw fanboy crying about outlaw quality while simultaneously wanting outlaw Garbo to be taken seriously

Gee haven't seen that before
>>
>>2849414
>'bad boy'
>censors "fucking"

How to spot a pussy faggot 101
>>
Oh no, the best wrestling announcer in the world had a bad outing.

When WCW took people like the brain, they didn't fucking cry if he had a flub or two. Yeah JR should be more versed in the product, but holy shit he barely works for them and just having him on the broadcasts elevates them by default. These children need to talk to JR like a man instead of throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>>2850028
Funny thing is no one goes after Josh who, while didn't fuck up names, was unfamiliar with storylines and moves outside NJPW
>>
>>2849441
THE BIG DOG
>>
Isn't the problem here less JR and more than NJPW or AXS or whoever didn't have producers backstage giving him the right names so he could correct himself?
>>
>>2850028
He's been calling NJPW matches in AXS for almost a year now. Nice try
>>
>>2850064
JR and Josh were pretty smooth on night 2. Night 1 is where they made their mistakes.

So I'm guessing they did have someone go over a few things with them.
>>
>>2849441
It's Bad Ruck Fare
>>
>>2850034
Josh' style of commentary calls moves what they're actually called instead of like for example the one winged angel, it's not him not knowing what they're called
>>2850064
he got a shitload of material to look at as shown by his twitter
>>
>>2850064
That, and ZERO fucking television graphics.
>>
>>2850028
>the best wrestling announcer in the world had a bad outing.

Is this still 1999 or something?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.