[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I mean good lord. Have you ever seen a man that was SOOOO big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: personality.jpg (34KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
34KB, 500x374px
I mean good lord. Have you ever seen a man that was SOOOO big and SOOOO black? I bet he has trouble wiping with all those muscles haha.
>>
>Have you ever seen a man that was -- SOOOO black?
During the video of the New Day talking about what they did for Wrestlemania 33, Big E was listing off some of the greatest of all time.

One of the people he listed off was Hulk Hogan.

I wasn't that big of a Big E fan before, I didn't mind him, but he gets kudos from me.
>>
>>2848932
Only white people cared about that, and not even most white people. Just the white people with friends in Silicon Valley.
>>
>>2848925
>>2848932
>>2848944
At least he doesn't have to talk to himself
>>
File: bigeonhulk.jpg (42KB, 614x319px) Image search: [Google]
bigeonhulk.jpg
42KB, 614x319px
>>2848944
Big E cared
>>
>>2848950
Is that about Hogan? What did Hogan appropriate?
>>
>>2848950
Also, cultural appropriation was a term invented by (((rich white people from silicon valley))) to shame the proletariat out of diversifying with the alternative cultures we have been forced into tight spaces with. They don't want whites and blacks humming the same tunes or celebrating the same days because then they might start talking to one another which would cause the entire house of cards to falls down.
>>
>>2848956
I feel like E might know enough about actual racism from experience to spot that Hogan's stuff was harmless.

If you stringently follow the logic of those that condemn Hogan and try to put what they want into law you would end up with what is essentially thought police, because thats how invasive you have to be to make Hogan into a racist, and it would label a lot more people than him as one if you actually followed through and applied their standards for racism to everyone.
>>
Why do we make fun of black people for their love of chicken and watermelon? Chicken and watermelon is fucking delicious; who wouldn't love that shit? I'm white btw.
>>
Fucking wigger
>>
>>2848925
kek outside of the wrestling punyverse he is just another weird looking nigger.
>>
>>2848950

The entire concept of "cultural appropriation" or whatever the fuck is literally cultural/racial segregation.
>>
>>2848961
If they are constantly fighting over racism, they'll never address the true problem of classism.
>>
>>2848925
you need to get out more if you think he's rare
>>
>>2848950
I'm a liberal, but cultural appropriation is up there with one of the most retard things I've ever fucking heard.
>>
Good thread, but you're all a buncha newfags for not recognizing an /asp/ meme.
>>
>>2848925
I would pay good money to watch him black my waifus
>>
>>2849117
He's a decently-accomplished power lifter.
>>
>>2848956
"Brother" was a real popular 70s black thing.
>>
>>2849132
yeah it's just below "I'm a liberal"
>>
>>2848962
but without law you for sure know he doesnt want his daughter dating a basketball nigger
>>
>>2851626
even if he was black, he probably wouldn't want her dating a basketball nigger because they are known degenerates who don't actually feel empathy. It's why black kids hate their parents and can never love another person
>>
>>2848944
You don't know jack shit about the SV.
>>
>>2849132
>I'm a cultural marxist, but cultural appropriation is up there with one of the most retard things I've ever fucking heard.

fixed it for you faggot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.