[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest anti-draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: john-cena[1].jpg (144KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena[1].jpg
144KB, 799x599px
>Given a return package promo
>Return advertised for weeks on both shows and during normal programming commercials
>SDL ratings drop
>Can't even draw larger ESPY ratings as host than Peyton Manning the year before
>Responsible for driving away over 3 million fans
>Constantly picks his spots so he doesn't get exposed at the huge anti-draw he is

When is WWE going to drop this loser and stop treating him like a big deal? He put the company on life support and once they give him a record title win, it will finally pull the plug since more people hate him than Record Revenue Reigns or even Trump
>>
>>2848530
Where are the NJPW shills to post how bad Smackdown's ratings were?
>>
Cenetty BTFO
>>
>>2848715
It was the 4th of July
>inb4 E-Drone
They would've got sub 2 million viewers if BMJ wasn't on the show
>>
>>2848530
Anon, i can agree with you about Cena being a political bitch and terrible human being in general, but rating for 4th of July will always drop compared to the last week rating. In fact, they're doing relatively better than the previous years in terms of having less weekly drop.
>>
>>2848748
So you're saying a decorated Marine and represented champion of the United States can't outdraw a fireworks show?
>>
>>2848767
>decorated marine
I don't know how it works in usa. But shouldn't there be any outrage among the marine (legal or even only emotional) about Cena doing the hand salute?
>>
>>2848777
no it's fine, literally nobody cares.

>>2848748
how is he a terrible human being in general?
>>
>>2848797
Exploits the military, jingoists, and sick/retarded kids because he cant get over with normies.
>>
>>2848530
Cena isn't a draw and never was. People who compare him to the likes of Austin, Hogan and Rock are underage.
>>
>>2849604
>brings joy to the forgotten or abandoned people of our society

Yes, he's a true monster.
>>
>>2848746
>>2848748
Cena needed to return on July 4th for not drowning on Cena sucks chants. Even with an ultra patriotic promo and Rusev's help for some good old fashioned xenophobia, people were still chanting Cena sucks
>>
>>2849627
This. If anything he has been the biggest ratings killer in the biz
>>
File: JUST.jpg (126KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
126KB, 799x599px
>>2848530
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>2849651
Hi Paul.
>>
>>2848530
cenetty is a fucking joke. i honestly cannot wait until the day based big dog pins cenetty clean in the middle of the ring at the main event of wrestlemania in another 5 star match where roman carries the other guy to their only 5 star match
>>
>>2849627
Agreed. It's as if people forgot exactly how the E ended up in this shit rut to begin with.
>>
>>2848530
I agree, wrestling fans mostly hate him, he is a c- celebrity, kinda of a literal who. WWE should give up on him. He can only draw with kids but the majority of the fanbase are 40 year old fat smarks.
>>
>>2848530
He has been hated for so many years and still this company continues to put him on the show. The guy sucks, his gimmick is corny! He is one of the most hated guys on tv! Come on WWE get over this guy, he is not a draw.
>>
>>2848530
JOHN CENA SUCK!!
>>
>>2848530
Thanks again John for making fans turn off the tv.
>>
>>2850075
>>2850085
>>2850097
Based Big match john working the smarks
>>
>>2848530
Just fuck my shit up. Fuck John Cena.
>>
>>2848530
Cena BTFO!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.