[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Likes anti Muslim tweet , gets the US title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1493861358942.png (18KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1493861358942.png
18KB, 299x276px
Based Patriot AJ Styles making the WWE great again
>>
>>2848354
what's even the point of changing titles in a house show? they should've just waited till the PPV
>>
>>2848354
>wins irrelevant midcard title at a house show
>B-BASED

I bet your that Goldust Mark that shows up everywhere gamethread
>>
>>2848373
There are rumors that Owens is getting suspended and they needed to take the title away from him as soon as possible

>>2848385
Based Big Match AJ working the liberal faggots
>>
>>2848354
Hating someone for their religion is as anti-american as it gets
>>
>>2849509
Why is Owens getting suspended?
>>
>>2849515
For being too obese
>>
>>2849515
it's a rumor, but it makes sense since they don't change titles in house shows, not even in Madison square garden

>>2849514
kill yourself ya pinhead faggot
>>
>>2849520
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_show#Title_changes
So why do you go on about subjects you know nothing about again? Is it a compulsion?
>>
>>2848354
Why are Muslims so evil, bros?
>>
>>2849520
Or maybe he's injured and needed time off right away.
>>
>>2848354
Was Funaki the last title owner to lose his title in a house show? (Main roster belts, no NXT ones)

If so this is either a step for something big, or Owens did something very bad
>>
>>2848354
Reminder that he quickly unliked it when people notcied because he's a pussy and will roll over just like libtards
>>
>>2849527
>first time the title has ever changed hands in a house show
>only other current single title to ever change hands was the IC championship over 14 years ago

it only takes a few minutes to read what you post you know
>>
>>2849562
>didn't specify a title, exact wording was "they don't change TITLES, plural, in house shows"
>current single title
>moving the goalposts this hard
>not even going to mention the NXT championship because you'll just cry about it
This damage control lmao, just admit you got BTFO kid
>>
>>2849530
Evil sand monkeys who want nothing more than the destruction of western society.
>>
>>2849570
>putting memext at the same level of the main roster
>implying when I didn't specify what title a was referring to titles that were canceled 20 years ago

at house shows, they haven't changed an important title in 15 years you pinhead that was the point of my post
>>
>>2849582
>not even going to mention the NXT championship because you'll just cry about it
>he cries about it anyway while still trying to move the goalposts as if he wasn't already anally ravaged
ell em eff ayy oh
you're done kid, not even gonna bother continuing, just gonna sit back and collect your salty (You)s
>>
>>2849587
>ignores my points
>proceeds to rant about his autism

this is the last (you) I give, either you're baiting me or you're a total cringelord
>>
>he continues to reply out of compulsion to be both wrong and mad
>he will do so for as long as he's given a platform to do so
Sad!
>>
>>2849509
Good, I don't even like Owens.
Maybe this time they'll finally push Sami.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.