[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There can only be one..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: US Champions.jpg (58KB, 506x252px) Image search: [Google]
US Champions.jpg
58KB, 506x252px
There can only be one..
>>
>>2848120
Aesthetically, BMAJ looks awesome with the belt.
>>
>>2848120
Pottery
>>
BMAJ obviously
>>
the njwp US belt is way too big like it was designed for Beeg
>>
BMAJ is the US Champion of the greatest wrestling federation of all time.

Who Japan is completely unknown.
>>
>>2848141
It's normal, Kenny Omemega is just a manlet.
>>
File: Style.jpg (71KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
Style.jpg
71KB, 395x594px
>Kenny-san, I am I am Styles
>>
>>2848120
So which belt's Finn Balor going to get?
>>
>>2848159
>AJ Styles with a Foghorn Leghorn gimmick
fund it
>>
File: 1239848921.jpg (210KB, 574x403px) Image search: [Google]
1239848921.jpg
210KB, 574x403px
>>2848120
Based Kenny's first defensive is going to be against Ospreay. It's going to be 5 (FIVE) le Meltz Flakes.

How can AGAY even COMPETE ?
>>
File: 17288181111.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
17288181111.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>Kenny-san, you are GOAT
>>
File: tanahashi.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tanahashi.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
>>2848120
>mfw there's a storyline here after AJ got betrayed and would be the perfect opportunity for WWE and NJPW to do a cross-promotion pay-per-view.

AJ vs Omega
Cena vs Okada
Revival vs Young Bucks
Haitch vs Tanahashi
Ziggler (or Bobby Roode) vs Naito
>>
>>2848311
>wasting Tana on another DXetty
>>
>>2848311
>Utterly waste Naito on nobodies
He should clearly be facing Reigns.
>>
>>2848311
All the WWE guys would tower over the Who Japan midgets kek.
>>
>>2848418
>A heel that is beloved by the fans vs a face that is despised
Never knew I wanted this
>>
>>2848421
Okada has like 3" on Biggest Manlet John
>>
>>2848407
>implying druggie, out of shape 53 year old Mr. Ass is even on the same planet as the fit, 48 (this month) year old ring general that is the Haitch
Haitch and Tanahashi are the two biggest working legends of their company right now. And Triple H is one of Tanahashi's favorite WWE guys. Maybe Meltzer will get over his hate of Trips if he's put in a match with Tanahashi and be given the five-star match he deserves.

>>2848418
>implying Reigns would be able to entertain the NJPW fans
At least Hunter doesn't have to be carried to a good match. Plus Reigns probably wouldn't like getting spit in the face.
>>
>>2848982
Not Tanahashi vs Cena
>>
>>2849124
Who'd go against Okada? They're both faux-Superman, so why not?
>>
>>2849170
Did Okada and Nakamura ever have a big match? I am presuming so since they were in NJPW for so long together. But imagine Zayn vs Okada, with Okada being the cocky heel because he can do that really well.
>>
>>2848418
>>2848431
>Roman staring into some alternate reality mirror version of himself
wrestlekino desu
>>
>>2849170
>>2849907
Okada should face Seth

>Build the match around whether Seth can execute his knee or Okada can execute the Rainmaker first
>Seth spends the whole fight avoiding the Rainmaker
>Seth hits his knee - Okada kicks out.
>Seth hits the Pedigree - Okada kicks out
>Seth is absolutely desperate, he doesn't know what else he can do
>Seth goes for the Curb Stomp
>Okada pops him up hits THAT GOD DAMN DROP KICK on the way down
>Spinning Tombstone
>RAINMAKAAAAAAAAA
>1-2-3
>>
>>2848311
Based Tana taking a photo with a fan.
>>
>>2849907
They faced each other several times. Great matches.
>>
>>2849929
It would need to be Pre Injury Rollins though.
>>
>>2849930
This was actually Tanahashi's first few years of wrestling. 2002, I believe. Tana was a Triple H mark, and Haitch had already won wrestler of the year. Unbeknownst to Hiroshi, he'd win it three years in a row a decade later.
>>
>>2848431
That is how you set up double turns and it'd totally work.
>>
Why does Japan keep copying WWE? First they get an Intercontinental belt and now a US belt. Next they will get a UK belt
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.