[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think Braun still has nightmares about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: lesnarstiff2.gif (2MB, 430x232px) Image search: [Google]
lesnarstiff2.gif
2MB, 430x232px
Think Braun still has nightmares about this?
>>
>Brock Lesnar is boring-
>>
>>2848097
>Brock didn't get the memo about Braun not selling so stiffed him to protect the business
Based
>>
File: brockbraun.gif (2MB, 365x202px) Image search: [Google]
brockbraun.gif
2MB, 365x202px
I bet he's looking forward to their match
>>
So you can make Brock Lesnar give a shit about wrestling by no-selling him? Who knew
>>
>>2848221
Yeah, he'll give a shit all over your neck and face.
>>
>>2848097
Wait. . Is this what injured his shoulder?
>>
>>2848309
This is Royal Rumble 2016.

Braun didn't sell for Brock. Brock gave him several good reasons to start selling.
>>
>>2848103
Brock can be really athletic when needed, remember that shooting star press?

He rarely does flippy shit though because ihis gimmick is the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>2848097

I didn't know Brock could move that fast.
>>
>>2848303
That's strong style, baby!
>>
No because they are actual boyfriends in the back.
>>
>>2848335
Watch him run the ropes the second he steps in the ring during hell in a cell 2015
>>
File: 23462362346.gif (971KB, 234x191px) Image search: [Google]
23462362346.gif
971KB, 234x191px
>>2848335
>>
>>2848335
I was fucking blown away when I saw how fast he could go at UFC 200.
>>
>Brock stiffing the shit out of Braun to protect the business

Based
>>
File: otism.jpg (235KB, 2190x1752px) Image search: [Google]
otism.jpg
235KB, 2190x1752px
>>2848348
And then he thunked his head and became a little bit slower
>>
>>2848221
he always cared about his character, that's why he's going to keep his income for another 10-20 years
>>
>>2848432
Yeah, but that character doesn't give a shit about putting on a good match or showing up more than 4 times a year. I couldn't give a shit less about his income, that has nothing to do with you or me.
>>
>>2848097
Royal Rumble 2016 was just so great.
>>
>>2848097
Wow a knee to the shoulder. This looks weak as fuck and not stiff.
>>
>>2848440
nope, just a textbook example of supply and demand.
He keeps that character in short supply, and jobbing in even shorter supply, thus there will be a sustained demand.

if we saw him every week we'd be over it by now.
if he put AJ over, we'd be over him by now.

He's not the kid that could belly to belly mark henry and go play for the dolphins anymore, he's the sustained curiosity surrounding that character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSyYU0M30rA

Personally, i don't see the appeal in brock anymore, it looks like he just does suplexes and power moves, back when i watched more regularly was when he was doing the crazy shit, like superplexing big show, and his move set was just incredible, especially his knee moves. this was over 10 years ago though when he had a reason to need to make a name for himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGEQcUWFDoI
>>
>>2848097
I laughed for a good 5 minutes when this happened. Goddamn Braun was so fucking horrible then.
>>
>>2848432
So he's a mark for himself who'll endanger another man's life in a pretend fight match because he's too old and fat to do it in UFC anymore. Got it.
>>
>>2848493
The only thing impressive about that suplex video is Mark Henry taking that bump.
>>
>>2848348
That's the best shooting star press I've ever seen. It legitimately looks scary. It's not nearly as impressive when an actual manlet like Mark Andrews does it.
>>
>>2848564
i mean, i would feel safer with brock than practically anyone else if i were to wrestle a match so im not seeing where you get endangering another mans life.

>>2848567
mark henry definitely didnt jump 5 feet up doing a flip.
do you have a video of someone giving a better belly to belly to a super heavyweight? henry is a shoot strong man, so he's probably pretty close to his billed weight.
>>
>>2848097
Braun gets hit in the face for real a lot of times, so that's really nothing
Bork roid raged because Braun didn't sell his clotheslines the first time
>>
>>2848097
Imagine walking down a dark alley one night & the last thing you see is Brocks pale form launching a knee at your neck.
>>
Moments like this is why I like WWE.

RAW is far more real than anything on television.

RAW is more real than:
Game of Thrones
"Reality" television
CNN
>>
>>2848943
>gayme of thrones
>>
>>2848669
Do you think Brock is still pissed at Braun for that? The two should get along great. Both like hunting, eating, and lifting weights.
>>
>>2848953
Brock would be more comfortable with someone with an opposite interest.
>>
>>2848656
He broke someone's neck just because he got sandbagged.
>>
>>2848131
Brock is a true good brother
>>
>>2848097
>Creative told Braun to go out and no sell
>Creative told Lesnar to do his usual shit
>Lesnar sees that someone's no selling him
>Takes shit too far

The blame is on Lesnar and Creative, honestly. Someone should have pointed out to Braun that the same rules don't apply to Lesnar.
>>
>>2848432
Contracts up at WM bucko
>>
>>2849092
>implying creative didn't know exactly what would happen
I'd bet they wanted to see how it'd play out for their own amusement.
>>
>>2848335
Brock has always been an amazing athlete. It is just he is lazy as fuck now and doesn't do anything but suplexs now.
>>
>>2848953
Brock doesn't like homosexuals, though.
>>
>>2848097
>>2848208
>>2848348
When Brock gives a shit he's fun to watch, but just like Orton he doesn't.
>>
>>2848097
easily the best rumble of all time. roman reigns is truly the GOAT
>>
>>2849092
>>2849103
I guarantee Vince was laughing his ass off.
>>
>>2848208
The monster among M-
>>
>>2848493
nope, nobody cares about him now, there's no demand and a short supply, so who the fuck cares
>>
Looking forward to Brock stiffing phoney tough Braun.
Dress like a bitch
Be treated like a bitch!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.