[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: HeySummer.jpg (154KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HeySummer.jpg
154KB, 675x1200px
Did they?
>>
both have jew noses
>>
why is every blonde woman in wwe a jew?
>>
ADVOCATED
>>
>Slutting it up on instagram like Emma
>Wearing a Paul Heyman shirt
She's trying so hard to get Creative to notice her
>>
I hope if they do make Paul Heyman her manager they really play up the fact he's an old sleazy jew and she's a pretty young woman willing to do anything to succeed even if she doesn't like it.

Sort of like Vince and Trish actually
>>
>>2847817
That would be based.
So they will never do it.
>>
>>2847817
>young
She's 33
>>
File: Danielle-Moinet-Feet-2844334.jpg (2MB, 3000x3974px) Image search: [Google]
Danielle-Moinet-Feet-2844334.jpg
2MB, 3000x3974px
what do you think her feet taste like?
>>
>>2847940
Like two bags of sand
>>
>>2847925
Still.
>>
>>2849915
Women retire earlier than men
>>
>>2847804
Jewish nepotism at it again folks
>>
she is so fucking ugly

butterface
>>
>>2847925
She's kayfabe 24 tho...
>>
>>2849925
most of the women in the WWE are butterfaces
>>
>>2849941
not to this degree
>>
>>2847817
This would suck because of the PG constraints.
>>
>>2849948
Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Nia, Tamina and Carmella are all worse looking than Summer. And there's probably few more that I'm forgetting.
>>
>>2847806
She's not Jewish, she's French like Triple Nose
>>
>>2849956
None of them have a face as ugly as her
>>
Man Heyman is looking more and more jewish as he gets older.
>>
>>2849956
>Sasha
Lol

>Bayley
Pretty even, but Bayley has a 10/10 body

>charlotte
Lol charlottes face is her best feature

>Nia
Nia is a fat pig, but she's pretty

>Tamina
Different body type, but she's also pretty

>Carmella
Lol no

Summer looks like someone smashed in her face with a shovel then had a blind man put it back together again.
>>
>>2849956
No. Even Bayley can look cute from certain angles with her hair down. Summer never ever looks good facially. Never.
>>
>>2847940
Fungus and sweat
>>
>ms summer in her panties
>mr heyman without a shirt
you damn sure know he took her to pound town
>>
>>2850782
Jews always look more Jewy as they age. Bliss will look like a Hall of Cost survivor in a few years.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.