[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

la sombra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: cien.jpg (26KB, 478x324px) Image search: [Google]
cien.jpg
26KB, 478x324px
how did wwe manage to fuck up handsome charismatic spic and how would you save him
>>
>>2846968
>stop making him lose every feud he's in
That's it.
>>
File: unnamed6.jpg (33KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed6.jpg
33KB, 615x400px
>>2846968
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.
>>
Get Carter as his manager
>>
He will be fine, just wait.
>>
>>2846968
>>2847054
His gimmick now is that he doesn't care about the matches and after the show he just fucks women
>>
File: DECAVzvUQAAZ5FP.jpg (155KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DECAVzvUQAAZ5FP.jpg
155KB, 1200x675px
>>2847136
luckiest man on the roster
>>
>handsome spics

t. Carter
>>
>>2846968
WWE actually hates people with charisma and starpower these days. They're deathly afraid of anyone becoming bigger than the company (like Rock and Cena) so now anyone with that potential is given enough money to stick around but never given enough freedom to become a star
>>
>>2847057
Too bad he'd be in extreme legal trouble with Mexico if he started wearing it. You can't wear a mask for five years or the BYLC crack down on your ass.

Also, CMLL already has a new Sombra.

>>2847136
Is right. Yeah, he's losing literally every match but that's kind of the point, plus he's getting more TV time and an actual story than any other jobbers on the card.

Thea Trinidad is probably going to be his ex from the past or something stupid like that who makes him focus and turns him into a vicious heel more like his character back in Mexico.
>>
File: Rush-y-los-Ingobernables.jpg (105KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rush-y-los-Ingobernables.jpg
105KB, 640x400px
>>2847215
good! WWE sucks anyway

send him back to CMLL
>>
>>2847151

Why does their hair look greasy? They need to take a shower and get a clue.
>>
>>2847243
greasier hair hair is more healthy than dry hair
>>
>>2847250

How about no
>>
>>2847233
If he goes back to CMLL, he's going to have to come up with a new name. They just debuted a Sombra II a few weeks ago. It's going to hurt his career no matter what he does.
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: zmzcb02banix.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
zmzcb02banix.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>2847928
tranquilo
>>
>>2847928
First mexican to win NJPWs ig title. Took it off Nakamura.

Founder of one of the most over stables in Mexico and helped create it's sister branch in New Japan (Los Ingobernables).

One of the most over heels in CMLL's recent history.

Guy who loses all the time in NXT but literally doesn't give a shit about wrestling because after every match he gets to fuck a car full of women. Literally his gimmick.
>>
>charismatic
lmao nice one op
>>
Daily reminder WWE doesn't care about any of these guys, they recruited the founders of the Bullet Club, CHAOS and Los Ingobernables just to fuck up their rivals.

Stay away.
>>
>>2847976
Njpw instagram title?
WWE is truly living in those flippy midgets weaboos head with rent free, their ig title is a vanilla version of the internet championship
>>
File: Blissful.png (106KB, 196x224px) Image search: [Google]
Blissful.png
106KB, 196x224px
>>2847250
Is that your excuse for not showering, you fat ass?
>>
>>2848072
Why is Alexa Bliss objectively the best woman on the roster? Muh heart
>>
>>2847151
Is he, dare I say, the next El Patron?
>>
>>2848190
No Cien is actually good
>>
>>2847151
Based Cien
>>
>>2848072
It literally is

Enjoy ur damaged dry hair brainlet
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.