[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his ceiling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0620.png (208KB, 320x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.png
208KB, 320x728px
What's his ceiling?
>>
Lower midcard at best
>>
Under 6 feet
>>
Like 5 foot 4
>>
>>2844808

Please do not bully.
>>
>>2844781
A manlet Charlie haas
>>
>>2844781
Same gimmick as Ziggler but instead of being an HBK ripoff he'll be a Kurt Angle ripoff.
>>
>>2844813
this
>>
He's already reached it
>>
>>2844781

Same with anyone in the WWE: How much Vince, Trips or Steph like you.
>>
It's weird they're pushing him over Jordan.

Don't get me wrong, they're both great, but Jordan has the look (and diversity) they love.
>>
>>2845275
guess this is proof they dont care about diversity as much as marks like to think
>>
>>2844781
memeweight midcard
>>
Serious answer, he's a potential main eventer. He's good on the mic and great in the ring. He just needs to run with the Kurt Angle gimmick.

If Angle can wrestle, let him pass the torch.
>>
>>2844781
Vanilla midget in the pool area.
>>
That match vs AJ was fuckin FIRE.
I need to see those 2 get 20 mins on a PPV somewhere down the line.
>>
In a good company? A top guy + multi-time world champion.

In WWE? Ehh...

>>2845440
>vanilla
>Gable
>>
>>2845275
>>2845278
They love diversity so much they have had exactly one nignog champion
>>
>>2845666
Who?
>>
>>2845668
>>
File: Ambrose Gaze into AJ's Ass.png (270KB, 701x329px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose Gaze into AJ's Ass.png
270KB, 701x329px
>>2844838
That doesn't sound that bad actually
>>
File: 10y48xh.gif (426KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
10y48xh.gif
426KB, 300x170px
>>2844781

GFW World Champion
>>
205 live
>>
>>2845275

They know Gable is better on the mic, former Olympian and is a better wrestler. I want him to be my boyfriend.
>>
>>2845686
>black
He's literally paler than a 'white' guy
>>
>>2846675

He's light skinned, you dark ass nigger. It doesn't change the fact he's the only black WWE Champion.
>>
>>2844781
Jack Swagger #2
>>
File: therockandobama_121514getty.jpg (190KB, 645x363px) Image search: [Google]
therockandobama_121514getty.jpg
190KB, 645x363px
>>2846675
And yet somehow Barake Obunga is de firs black presdent how bout dah
>>
>>2844781
Midcarder 4 life. Got charisma and got good wrasslin skills, but he's too short to get real support from WWE. Maybe he could pull off a Daniel Bryan-adjace-esque run to the top, but I kinda doubt it
>>
>>2845666
>>2845686
The Rock isn't 'black' at all. The guy is culturally Samaon and his black father is a fucking Canadian, not an average dindu.
>>
>>2846911
Are you actually retarded? You think because Rocky Johnson is Canadian that makes him not black?

Dwayne is half black and half Samoan. He just never identified as black because of racist assholes like you.
>>
>>2846895
You doubt WWE will try to recreate an earlier storyline that worked for them?
>>
>>2846921
Black (in terms of America) goes beyond skin color you moron, it's inherently tied to social status and culture. Does the Rock come from a typical black family and background? No he fucking doesn't. If you actually knew any black people you'd know there is a disconnect between mixed-race and foreigners. Have you ever seen an actual African talk to a black-American? The former fucking hates the later. Have you met a mixed-race person? If you had you'd know that the struggle to identify with either side of their heritage, because each side sees the other half.
>>
>>2846939
Rocky Johnson is a Black Nova Scotian, his family emigrated to Canada after escaping plantations in the south in the 1800s. It doesn't matter that he didn't grow up in a project in Atlanta. In terms that everyone uses (and not just incredibly made up divides that only racists believe in), The Rock is half black.
>>
>>2846973
>made up divides
>it is racist to think that a black nova scotian is the same culturally as a black american

w e w lad
>>
Ideally Angle would coach/manage him to the US or IC title and Gable would turn on him when he lost it. The success or failure of that turn decides if it actually leads to Angle putting him over and giving him a run with WWE/Universal.
>>
>>2846981
Seems like you really are just reaching for reasons to justify liking one black guy vs not liking other black people, since you called them both black. But a black guy from Canada is different from a black guy from American because "cultural" differences. Hmm...whatever could those perceived cultural differences be, I wonder
>>
File: Rocky_Johnson_bio.jpg (28KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky_Johnson_bio.jpg
28KB, 900x506px
>>2846911
The Rock is half black. Black people exist in Canada to ya ding-dong diddly dweeb
>>
>>2844781
Lower midcard jobber.
>>
>>2845275
Gable is a better worker, better on the mic and a better shoot wrestler than jordan. Theres a reason jordanetty was stuck in nxt for eternity until gable carried his ass out. He'd still be in angelo dawkins position if gable didnt come along
>>
>>2846865
He isn't
>>
>>2845275
Literally the only thing Jordan brings to the table is being a fired up big guy for the hot tag. He tagged with Tye Dillinger for a while in NXT, and now Tye isn't shit on the main roster, but they still saw more in Tye than they see in Jordan
>>
>>2847557
You are literally the only person who feels that way. What a retard
>>
gay community icon
>>
>>2846933
>he still thinks WWE actually wanted Bryan to get THAT over
>>
>>2845275
Jordan is just the next Shelton Benjamin, he'll be a career midcarder. Prob a few US/IC title reigns here and there.

Gable has the tools to be the next D-Bry if they let him do it.
>>
>>2844781
Future transitional US Champ
>>
Give him some sort of big spot he can do, and either keep him with Jordan or find another guy who compliments his style, and you could easily have a 10ish time tag team champion on your hands.

As a singles guy though
>>2844838
>>2846895
These
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.