[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170707-094432_01.png (166KB, 1080x1539px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-094432_01.png
166KB, 1080x1539px
Holy shit is this true?
>>
>>2844008
cant find any news anywhere but would be based but not as based as if they brought back Halloween Havoc and the giant jack o lantern
>>
Funny, I noticed this earlier too.
>>
WWE is getting so bad that they have to ride the coat tails of WCW. What are they going to bring back next? Starrcade? What a joke.
>>
>>2844008
Fuck that, I want Halloween Havoc
>>
They would rather name a PPV "Great Balls of Fire" than bring back King of the Ring.

Being back all the WCW events. I don't give a fuck. Then name stuff after the ECW events. Literally anything would have been better than "Great Balls of Fire."
>>
>>2844047
Bring back December to Dismember
>>
>>2844008
>Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Goddamnit why can't best state get any big wrestling shows anymore
>>
>>2844008

Of all the WCW PPVs to bring back they will do this one, just to get everyone's hopes up for a War Games match that will never happen.
>>
It's likely. We had Clash of Champions already. I'm into it but ONLY if they either bring back WarGames or some sort of variant (that isn't Elimination Chamber).
>>
>>2844057
They did and it was terrible.
>>
>>2844047
They rather have great balls of fire than Based Bash at the Beach.
>>
>>2844064
They will never bring back War Games. Per Jim Cornette: Kevin Dunn says it's hard to shoot and "hard to follow for people"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcp52lhJdkM
>>
>>2844064
War Games was overrated tbqh. It did produce two really great matches but most weren't that good. The low ceiling on the cage limited what guys could do and it was just a punch-kick fest, hard to see what was happening, and finishing with a submission always felt flat.
>>
>>2844008
>WWE is WCW
it took 17 years but it finally happened.
>>
>>2844016
I just wish they brought themed PPV stages at all, everything looks so samey other than WM.
>>
Why have they yet to bring back Halloween Havok?
>>
Fucked up if tru
>>
>>2844131
big if real
>>
>>2844032
>>2844016
>>2844130
They are missing a lot of potential dimes if they fuck this up
>>
>>2844008
bump
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.