[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Excellence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 6.25.png (289KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
6.25.png
289KB, 600x379px
>WWE has never had a 6.25 star m...
>>
>>2843581

IS IT SYMBOLIC?
>>
File: 06.jpg (18KB, 313x421px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
18KB, 313x421px
>>2843603
VERY
>>
>>2843581
Bossman was underrated

Big Show's fathers funeral incident
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9LdKw2GzJs

Makes Big Show's mother call her son a bastard on live television
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfvPUJQXbrI

He is a legend
>>
>>2843616
>Gassing Beeg Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKWbtCzXSdM
>>
>>2843616
>Bossman was underrated
The only people who underrate him are workrate obsessed geeks who judge your entire career on the amount of 4-star matches you've had
>>
File: Big Show is a bastard.png (301KB, 848x536px) Image search: [Google]
Big Show is a bastard.png
301KB, 848x536px
>>2843618
>>2843616

Classic Attitude Era
>>
File: 7.jpg (50KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
50KB, 800x449px
>F-fine but WWE will never have a 7 star mat-
>>
>>2843618
I loved 90's long haired Big Show. Monster heel or his fued with Bossman
>>
>>2843629
The Big Nasty!
>>
>>2843622
This.
Bossman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kenny Beta
>>
>>2843652
Let's not get carried away.
>>
>>2843688
Kenny is the weeb who only gets signed cause he is the best gaijin available to draw weeb geeks like you.
>>
>>2843616
Don't forget about Bossman killing Al Snow's dog, Pepper, and feeding it to him, leading to the Kennel from Hell match
BASED
>>
>>2844797
That angle was actually based on a legendary rib by Mr. Fuji were he cooked and served wrestlers dog.

This story was hard to track down, but it's been part of wrestling folklore for a while now. I had always heard the rumor that Fuji had done this, but the stories were never consistent, ranging from him killing a neighborhood dog that he hated and turning said-dog into dinner which he in turn served to the owner of the dog to the story I used here with him getting Tanaka back after going to management trying to steal his spot. I decided to stick with the Piper version of events as it's the only version out there, that I know of, where it comes from someone on the inside.

Turns out there is an RF Video shoot where Fuji admits to this. Here is a quote taken from here: "He is asked about the rib in which he cooked a dog and fed it to other wrestlers. Fuji said he marinated and grilled it “teriyaki style” while Muraco bought a bunch of beers. After they ate, Muraco revealed the bag and the guys found out it was dog and began to puke." Still a dick move, though not as devious as murdering and feeding you the family dog!
>>
Big Boss Man is a really underappreciated heel.

Though, one of the biggest things I'll remember about the BBM and Beeg feud is watching Smackdown and it was either BBM or Beeg delivering a forearm to the head and I clearly saw it was faked, i.e. there was a few inches of room between the arm and the forehead.

That always stuck with me for some reason. Maybe it was the most notable time I could see wrestling being faked.
>>
>>2844757
That is where you are wrong, friend. That is where you are wrong... I know it, the people know it, and most of all YOU know it. We all know he is the greatest talent in professional wrestling today and it pains you that he is not part of the WWE. Maybe one day if the WWE can afford him he will be, but it's going to take more than millions of dollars for him to come aboard. Oh no no no! He is going to have to have creative control and that is not likely! Enjoy your Mondays and Tuesdays without the greatest talent in the world. Me? I will be watching him perform in the highest level of professional wrestling... In New Japan!
*crowd cheers*
[Fin]
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.