[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan Alvarez speaks on WWE being a cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4256 (1).jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4256 (1).jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
E DRONES eternally BTFO. You're all a bunch of cult members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUz1KV9fJ-o
>>
To think people will argue against this.

Jinder is literally your champion and people think his feud with le snek man has been entertaining.
>>
>Alvarez

This manlet spic has never been relevant.
>>
File: 1490845235560.jpg (46KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490845235560.jpg
46KB, 531x411px
>>2843158
>>2843169

E Drones would willingly do a suicide pact without questioning it.

That's how dumb they all are desu
>>
>>2843158
So does he in any point have introspection that his entire life is covering the WWE?
>>
>>2843158
I'd love to bury both these fucking worms under my house. Fucking talking about it being a cult while they SPEND THEIR FUCKING LIFE COVERING IT. If I saw Bryan Alvarez in person I would beat the fuck out of him.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>2843279
>f I saw Bryan Alvarez in person I would beat the fuck out of him.

(YOU)
>>
>>2843230
>>2843279
it's almost like every journalist is supposed to like the content of everything that they cover, right?
>>
>>2843158
Bait or projecting probably both.
>my meltzer and his cuck boy says the
>>
>>2843230

He's said numerous times he only watches it because it's his job.
>>
>>2843279
kek big dick bryan would kill you
>>
>>2843230
He always says he only watches Raw every week because that's what the paying subscribers want to hear about.
>>
It's actually hilarious because the word "smark" basically means a member in the cult of Wrestling Observer. You fucking drones will eat up and praise whatever the fuck meltzer tells you to.
>>
>>2843288
>journalist
lol he actually thinks meltz and chico are journalists
>>
>>2843564
>durrr im not a follower you are
>>
>>2843580
>Durr only one group of people are mindless followers, I'm super speshul and smart
>>
>>2843158
Big Chorizo Bryan dropping red pills left and right.
>>
>>2843279
Bryan is a black belt. He would destroy your ass. You're lucky that he's such a nice guy that he will immediately let go of you after he has you tapping.
>>
>>2843580
I don't watch wwe
>>
>>2843158

>failed indie wrestler grows increasingly bitter with age

Nothing to see here
>>
File: Dave_Meltzer_at_his_computer.jpg (86KB, 879x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Meltzer_at_his_computer.jpg
86KB, 879x700px
>"After watching those two night in Long Beach, WWE matches look so bad in comparison. Even good ones."
2:55 into the video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nez0K4Ao6zk
>>
>>2843569
Meltzer has more claim to call himself a journalist than 99.999% of people working in """""real""""" news these days.
>>
>>2843668
>Fan of one promotion says it's better than a promotion he's not a fan of
Holy shit alert the media
>>
>>2843714
He "reports" on wrestling.
>>
>>2843880
He is a fan of WWE. He defends it all of the time, but NJPW's in ring work is better than WWE's by a COUNTRY MILE.

>>2843714
>>2843884
Meltzer is far more respected than the talking head news media.
>>
>>2843884
And? The amount of work the guy does in a week is unbelievable. I could never write that huge fucking newsletter every single week, let alone watch almost every wrestling and MMA show held worldwide, doing several radio shows and whatever else he gets up to, like keeping in touch with contacts and attending events. Just watching three hours of Raw makes me want to kill myself.

Most newspaper/television """""journalists""""" don't do 10% of the work he does in a week. Possibly because they're not fucking crazy.
>>
>>2843918
By who you fucking delusional recluse
>>
>>2843966

Anyone who watches both and isn't retarded can obviously see it.

>no 50/50 booking
>no shitty DQ every other match
>heels actually win matches without distraction, ref bumps etc.
>>
>>2843966
Look up the percentage of people who trust the news media. It's not hard. Well, maybe for you it is.
>>
>>2843158
Meltzer is respected by: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Nature Boy Ric Flair, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, "Good ole JR" Jim Ross, and many other illustrious wrestling alum. These legends' opinions far outweigh those of the brainwashed cult of the e.
>>
>>2843998
>It's better JUST BECAUSE

Not an argument
>>
>>2844018
>every single one of them happens to have a podcast that meltzer was guest on
hmm
almost as if they were just using him to get his cult following to listen to their podcast :^)
>>
>>2844018
Bret doesn't like Meltzer you fucking moron.
>>
File: Count_Danielson.jpg (61KB, 538x402px) Image search: [Google]
Count_Danielson.jpg
61KB, 538x402px
>>2844077
He gave you a list of reasons why it was better.

>WWE 50/50 booking puts nobody over and makes the titles and feuds meaningless
>DQ endings (I'm throwing count outs in there as well) especially at PPVs is not giving the viewer their money's worth and is quite frankly insulting.
>Heels actually winning matches w/o distractions/ref bumps/etc gives credibility to their heel roster and makes underdog face wins against them more rewarding. Naito would not be over as much as he is if he was booked the WWE's way.
>>
>>2844124
Bret Hart talks with Dave Meltzer. He hates him so much he goes on his talk show.

Interview with Dave 1:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPVIWnlP6w

Interview with Dave 2:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBdl4OmHck

Have a nice day, man.
>>
>>2844124

Brett can barely feed himself, so who gives a shit what he thinks about anything.
>>
>>2844148
>Libel
Bret Hart is incredibly respected for his in ring work and giving the people matches that actually told a story, not phoning it in. I will take his opinion over yours, good sir.
>>
>>2844142
>appearing on someones show means you're best buddies
oh
https://www.iheart.com/video/wwes-kane-hangs-up-on-kiddchris-24202829/?embed=true
>>
File: IMG_5289.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5289.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>>2843279
I'd love to bury both these fucking worms under my house. Fucking talking about it being a cult while they SPEND THEIR FUCKING LIFE COVERING IT. If I saw Bryan Alvarez in person I would beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>2844171
>Never said he was a buddy. I said he respects Meltzer. This was confirmed by Ric Flair in the recent interview he had with Meltzer regarding who Meltzer thought had the better match of the two one year during Bret's WCW tenure.
>>
>>2844177
Bryan Alvarez would put you in a shoot hold that would make you wish you were Guy Fawkes being hanged, drawn, and quartered.
>>
File: 1493175797513.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493175797513.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>2844177
>talking about it being a cult
>threatening violence over a scripted sports entertainment show
>not a cult
>>
>>2844160
>least popular "guy" wwe has ever had
lol and smarks think their opinion matters
>>
>>2844185
You're greentexting wrong, redditor
>>
>>2844240
And no comeback as usual because I have been proven right once again. Going to change the goal post again?
>>
>>2844237
No, that is the modern talent's opinion of Bret. He's incredibly respected.
>>
>>2844279
No I'm just not reading your posts if you can't even learn how to post properly before trying to. Lurk moar you fucking newfag.
>>
>>2844286
oh i'm sorry, didn't know you were in the locker room.
>>
>>2843158
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>2843175
>Spic
dude is the whitest guy lmao
>>
>>2843279
You are legitimately gotten to. There is precisely 0 chance that this post wasn't typed from behind a stream of rage and tears.
And way to prove Bryan's point completely right.
>"Talking bad about muh based WWE?"
>"IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU"
yeah totally not a cult tho..................
>>
>>2843169

I'm a Jinder mark and I'm sick of it.

It's bad enough that they have the same two guys fight across multiple PPVs, let alone repeating the same spots over and over again.

The match at Backlash/MiTB was effectively the same exact match.

I'd be willing to bet my life that something will happen with the table again in the KO/Styles rematch. My prediction is that KO will get caught, get counted out, which prevents the title from changing hands and thus setting up ANOTHER rematch.

Book it.
>>
>>2843279
If there was ever an appropriate time to say ya got worked, it would be right now.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.