[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smark - Antismark Come Together Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: g1tanahashi.gif (4MB, 472x381px) Image search: [Google]
g1tanahashi.gif
4MB, 472x381px
Stop all the fighting for a few minutes. Let's have a come together thread.

We post wrestlers that both smarks and antismarks like.

I'll start with Tanahashi. Even though he isn't a great wrestler, smarks love him. His style is very dumbed down like WWE kids are used to seeing. He's also a good looking guy like the older WWE fanbase "appreciates" (faps).

I'll also put Styles out there. Been beloved by smarks for years because he is great in the ring. Antismarks always hated him until he got to E and proved he can still look good even when he wrestles at a 3rd grade viewing comprehension level. Plus Nash is a big fan of Styles and said he's one of the best. Antismarks love Nash and just blindly follows what he says.

Who are some others?
>>
File: 1497678950373.gif (246KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
1497678950373.gif
246KB, 250x153px
>>2843054
this is why we can't have nice things anon.
>>
Please Carter, I know this is harsh but the only way you will cease to exist is if you died unexpectedly
>>
>>2843048
>Tanahashi, even though he isn't a great wrestler,
0/10, fuck you faggot, you didn't even troll me, reeeeee
>>
File: tanahashi (2).jpg (64KB, 820x547px) Image search: [Google]
tanahashi (2).jpg
64KB, 820x547px
>Ace
>1 in 100
>isn't great
ding-dong diddly what did you mean by this thread
>>
Definitely reddit behind this
>>
What the fuck is an antismark? Isn't that just a basic mark?
>>
Scott Steiner.

>loved by smarks because he was good in the 90s
>loved by marks because memes
>loved by anti-smarks because he hates fatties and manlets.
>>
File: 1497052978032.gif (4MB, 269x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497052978032.gif
4MB, 269x150px
>>2844834
I just mean he's more like Cena or Reigns. not really flashy.

>>2844909
Well it has a few meanings. Antismarks supposedly like wrestlers like Roman Reigns/Braun Strowman/Big Cass/Baron Corbin/Jinder Mahal/Mojo Rawley.

They think Kevin Nash/Sid Vicious/Great Khali/Heidenreich/Luger etc. are some of the greatest wrestlers in history.

Most importantly they never disagree with Vince and never watch anything that is not WWE.

But for the most part they're just trolling. 4chan has always been contrarian and will go against the popular movement. And the most popular guys right now are indy guys and promotions so they have to go for the opposite of that. If you met these people in real life, they wouldn't act autistic.
>>
>>2844946
You mean the Nash mark really doesn't want to have sex with big sexy?
>>
>>2844952
Maybe if that's just one poster doing all that. I tend to believe once someone shitposts something over and over, others start copying it just to troll and I guess it gives the board personality. Kind of like that ongoing Wrestlers you wish would suffer a career ending injury with Sami Zayn.
>>
>>2844946
So basically it is something like this.

Smark: I think Cesaro is underestimated by WWE and could do more than he is given.
Anti-smark: No, he is a vanilla indie nerd who should never even be in the upper midcard, let alone the main event.
>>
>wants a Come Together Thread
>starts with "dumbed down style for WWE Kids"
Good God, smarks are annoying pretentious fuckers.
>>
>>2844998
Yes or like this

Smark : Great Khali could barely fucking walk, how did this guy get signed?
Anti-smark : Fuck off smark, Khali could kill half this roster with his bare hands. I'd rather have him than AJ or Kenny Obeta anytime. Then incoherent rambling.
>>
Nigga his series of matches with opponents tell concise stories from match to match. His entire series with Okada is fucking brilliant. His matches with Shibata are pure story telling kino from both the previous matches to how Tana gets out worked and adapts the next time they go up against each other.

kids can't follow that shit, most wrestling fans who are adults can follow it because they're retarded and are used to more dumbed down styles.
>>
>>2844998
Smarks will generally over-value wrestling talent and hand wave the other important things like "Look" and "Charisma". They'll shit on guys like HHH,Cena and Batista in favor of Rhodes,Dolph,Cesaro and Tyson Kidd.
The early Smarkbusters videos were they'd do their busting smarks videos, those comments were like the smarkiest smarks I've ever seen and that is what I associate with them.
>>
>>2845302
>worked by smarkbusters

idiot
>>
>>2843048
But anti-smarks hate wrestling you idiot. They want sweaty gay soap operas and autistically seethe at any guy with a wrestling background.
>>
>>2843048
This guy is slow as fuck and has a boring moveset. Marks just like him because he has """ cool hair""" and smarks love him because they don't want to be contrarians.
>>
>>2845994
So boring at least 3 top guys in WWE have ripped him off.

>slow as fuck

Not even true now let alone of his prime
>>
>>2846002
>So boring at least 3 top guys in WWE have ripped him off
Not even true
>>
>>2846036
Balor & Rollins say "GO ACE!"
>>
>>2844909
They automatically hate anyone that is popular among the IWC and strongly favour vanilla giants or whoever Vince is currently crushing on.
>>
>>2845302
Smarks never shut up about charisma. Jesus Christ, has anybody here ever actually ventured outside /asp/?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.