[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this actually a good match or just a meme? Austin says to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 6

File: sasha-539.jpg (34KB, 610x332px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-539.jpg
34KB, 610x332px
Is this actually a good match or just a meme? Austin says to watch this before listening to part 2 of the Bayley podcast but I've been memed too many times... ;_;
>>
It probably loses something without following the story up to that point, but it is a well worked match between two girls who are very good in their respective roles.
>>
Amazing match IMO, but the story is what makes it so good. One of my favorites.
>>
>>2843041
Its womens wrestling
>>
>>2843101
Biased as a female wrestler but you can't pretend there are not amazing women's matches.
>>
>>2843105
L O N D O N
>>
>>2843041
It's one of the better women's matches in recent memory.
>>
Greatest women's match I've ever seen. Definitely watch it
>>
>>2843105
It is a good match.... for girls.

Anyway post pics
>>
>wimmins wrasslin
Reminder that New Japan has 0 female wrestlers and actually has women in their wwf attitude era slut roles there.
>>
>>2843041
Yes, it is a great match. In ring action was just alright but the build up, atmosphere and story telling were fantastic.

However much like Cena/Punk at MITB, you're probably not going to fully 'get it' if you didn't follow the feud as it happened.
>>
>>2843171
Wtf I love japs now
>>
Good match for sure.
Sasha deserves more credit for it than Bayley, in hindsight.
>>
>>2843214
It's equal credit. They were perfect opponents and no other other combo of women could have gotten so much crowd investment.
>>
It´s a great match. Watch the entire story recap before the match starts for extra story value.

>>2843214
>>2843258

They were both at the top of their game.
>>
An okay match. But overrated by the emotional emo neckbeards. Sasha & Bayley and the rest oh the horses breaking kayfabe after the match ruined it.
>>
It was a really good buildup and for once the match actually lived up to it.

Bayley was super over as a face and it's even more remarkable how the E fucked up her character so badly on the main roster.

Sasha is so much better as a heel and was fucking fantastic in this match. I wouldn't say she carried it, because Bayley was good too, but Sasha looked like a million bucks.

The in-ring action was really good, the ring psychology was great, Sasha working Bayley's hand for example, and the crowd was red hot. We'll never see something like that on the main roster.

It sucks Ember Who is going to take the title off Asuka at Takeover. Kairi vs Asuka for the title could potentially be just as good or better than Bayley vs Sasha. Asuka being on this winning streak would be easy to build a storyline around
>>
>>2843327
Kairi/Asuka really is the only match that could possibly capture that perfect face/heel dynamic again. Fuckin Gaytch and his jungle fever.
>>
>>2843327
>>2843333
Honestly, if Ember had any kind of charisma or personality, Ember vs Kairi has potential to be really good.

Ember's top rope stunner and Kairi's elbow are the 2 best moves in the women's division at the moment
>>
File: rekt2.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>2843338
>forgetting this beauty
>>
File: 1493229159976.gif (3MB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
1493229159976.gif
3MB, 396x264px
>>2843327
The build for that match was better than the build they normally give men's feuds.

I really wish Kairi had come in earlier. Asuka vs Kairi during Summer Slam weekend would be the biggest women's match since Sasha vs Bayley.

>>2843338
Her elbow is great
>>
>>2843347
That was good, but not a staple in her moveset. It's not really something you can do in every match
>>
>>2843041
One of the best WWE matches of the last 2 years in my opinion. Only AJ vs. Cena, some of the tag team stuff with the Revival and DIY on NXT, some of the CWC (of the original tournament) and the two Dunn vs. Bate matches were better or equal (as far as the WWE is concerned that is).

Of course you need to be open for it. If you hate women's wrestling, because you have small dick and women laugh at you, you won't like it.
>>
>>2843360
I'm glad she'll be able to keep the elbow. I hope she does it the same exact way.
>>
Emma and Asuka in London was better but it was gud
>>
Is a great match, for the WWE Women Standard
>>
>>2843513
That had better wrestling but worse everything else
>>
>>2843171
That's really problematic and why Weeb wrestling will never draw in the US. We've actually progressed and given women rights now. Japan is stuck in the dark ages. A backwards, racist, xenophobic country. Two nukes wasn't enough.
>>
>>2843360
Is that the asian qt they signed and will be part of the women's tournament?

Her elbow is pretty based tbqfh
>>
>>2843327
>Asuka being on this winning streak would be easy to build a storyline around

Have Kairi and Asuka ever wrestled in the past? Bringing in someone from Asuka's past to end her title reign because all of her current competition couldn't would actually be pretty based
>>
It's a good match for Divas standards.
>>
>>2843898
They haven't ever met
>>
>>2843360
Her elbow drop looks like shit. Far too floaty, looks like it would never hurt anyone.
>>
>>2843898
>Have Kairi and Asuka ever wrestled in the past?
No.
>Bringing in someone from Asuka's past to end her title reign because all of her current competition couldn't would actually be pretty based
That would be Io Shirai. In fact, there was real heat with them because Io left Asuka's stable to go solo.
>>
>>2844015
Io would be far better than Ember
>>
>>2844010
Awful opinion
>>
>>2844015
Based. Hope they shoot on each other
>>
>>2844010
Confirmed for bad taste.
>>
>>2844112
Nah you won't see any of that. They made up a while ago and are on speaking terms again. Io sounds like she has a ton of respect for Asuka.
>>
>>2844157
That's good. I wouldn't put it past them to stiff the fuck out of each other anyway though, just to work the smarks
>>
>>2843214
Unironically this.

All of Charlotte's best matches in NXT were with Sasha. Sasha got Bayley over. Sasha was the best heel in the division and could make Summer look good. She seems so wasted on the main roster. When she got her pyro moment at WM I thought they figured it out, but damn.
>>
>>2844264
That's her fault for not being a sexy blonde
>>
>>2844264
Don't forget Becky, who is solid in the ring, had her best match against Sasha in NXT.

That match was underrated
>>
>>2844307
Everybody has their best match with Sasha. Really makes you think...
>>
>>2844307
I did forget that. The one where she sat against the ropes and cried after, right?

Becky seems like the mechanic of the group. She's going to be solid and go with any of the women but needs a good opponent to get a next level match.
>>
>>2844307
I remember Becky/Sasha being lowkey really good, I'll have to go back and watch it

>>2844264
I'm not saying the match will be good, but I bet you Sasha carries Bliss to her best match yet
>>
It was actually a very well executed match. Kinda shows you the difference on how Bayley's character had a different identity on NXT in comparison with RAW. And it kinda sucks because she had (has) all the potential to truly lead the so-called women's revolution, Bayley has much more natural charisma than 99% of the current roster.

And well, you know the story. They completely fucked her in RAW. Given her the title too early, now making her job to bliss, etc.

If you can, watch it. Both Sasha and Bayley gave a good match and they showed what truly they are capable of.
>>
>>2844307
>>2844322
becky is cringe. of course she had sasha carry her to her only memorable match in wwmeme.

becky is the horsetty of the horses
>>
It was Bayley's best match but not Sashas.

Sasha's best opponent was Becky
>>
File: 9eZES4b.jpg (80KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
9eZES4b.jpg
80KB, 297x400px
>>2844322
yea, that's the one. As an added bonus, Becky was in better shape and looked really hot in that match
>>
>>2844328
Becky was the horsetty until the past 2 months. Bayley is the horsetty now and for the foreseeable future.

At least Becky still gets a very positive reaction from the crowd. Bayley was starting to get boos. The character in NXT that was impossible to hate, was getting boos

They completely fucked Bayley on the main roster. They just literally had to keep her the same and they somehow managed to fuck it up
>>
>>2844326
inb4 the usual 'bayley wasn't over, it's just le 300 fat full sail smarks cheering for anything' meme
>>
>>2843041
good match. back when the nxt women't title actually meant something.
>>
>>2844333
NXT Becky had delicious body

Shame bout state of her now
>>
>>2844352
It still does. It's by far one of the most prestigious titles in the company.
>>
>>2844264
Charles, Becky, Bayley and Noam Dar all had their most memorable matches against Sasha. She's the best PPV or big match performer on the main roster as far as the women are concerned.

>>2844307
I actually went back and watched that match recently. I'd argue that in-ring it was slightly better than Sasha/Bayley, but didn't have as good a build up and the crowd in Brooklyn added a lot to the Sasha vs Bayley match
>>
>>2844365
Said like a true NEET
>>
File: 1493309732081.jpg (255KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493309732081.jpg
255KB, 640x640px
>>2844363
NXT Becky was delicious in general. Especially before the orange hair. Her body isn't bad now, but her NXT phase was something special
>>
>>2844386
Dry your eyes m8
>>
>>2844388
HNNNGGGGG

>>2844321
It's hard to argue that Sasha isn't the best female performer on the main roster. I wish they'd fucking turn her heel. Her vicious heel side would come out during matches and it was great.

Look at the heel shit she did in the Takeover match against Bayley. Even Stone Cold said it was amazing.
>>
>>2844424
>It's hard to argue that Sasha isn't the best female performer on the main roster.

bayley, becky, and charles are much better. better movesets and botch much less often.
>>
>>2843171
>>2843202
>>2843844
It's because women's wrestling is its own thing with its own promotions in Japan.
>>
>>2844461
That's a pretty spicy meme, m8
>>
>>2844172
I mean they'd just do that because they both wanted to.
>>
>>2843347
>>2843363
I really want her to do this to Stephanie.
>>
>>2844461
>muh botches
Who gives a fuck. She more than makes up for it and its exaggerated to begin with.
>>
>>2844503
worked
>>
>>2844493
They'd do it because it probably turns both of them on
>>
>>2844461
Those three have trash movesets. Bayley especially.
>>
>>2844461
Reminder that Becketty literally forgot to kick out of a pin and ruined the whole match
>>
That depends. Are you an internet smark that just wants to rate fake matches with stars? If so then give it a go. If you want stories, it's the typical underdog babyface vs the pompous heel. Not bad, but you shouldn't expect anything to original.
>>
>women's wrestling
lmao
>inb4 the same five fedora self-portraits by seething redditors
>>
>>2844461
>>2844516
Reminder that Charles literally dropped Sasha on her neck from the second rope and people still tried to blame Sasha.

It wasn't a usual botch that looked stupid or funny and the fans laughed. There was actual concern that Sasha had a serious neck injury because of how badly Charles botched
>>
It was good the night of but it has zero replay value and the fact that Sasha hasn't had a good match outside of NXT where they get to rehearse really exposed how bad she really is. I wouldn't watch it
>>
>>2844508
I need to marry one of these women.
>>
>>2844461
>name everyone whose personal best match was with Sasha
>say they're better than Sasha

Never be a detective.
>>
>>2843105
Hi Pamela!

But yeah meaning aside it's a great match. Watch it OP.
>>
>>2844725
It's almost like they're all shit at wrestling. Go back to plebbit
>>
>>2844734
>>2844734
Please stop renting your furniture
>>
>>2843041
It's the match that brought me back into wrestling after a 8+ year hiatus.
>>
>>2843041
Yeah it's a great match. Give it a watch.
>>
>>2843214
I think Sasha did and does get more credit than Bayley for it.
>>
>>2846259
Steve is marking out so hard for Sasha...
>>
>>2843844
If you don't want bra and panties every night on raw then you aren't a real pro wrestling fan. Wrestling is about big titties, blood, and buff dudes. The three classic B's of wrestling
>>
>>2843364
I have an exceptionally large dick and think WWE's women's wrestling, at it's best, is below even a standard midcard PPV match.
>>
>>2844461
Becky, Charlotte and Alexa are all far better than Sasha, and (excluding Charlotte) are attractive, not going bald and don't look like a horse. Sasha has the body of Mowlgi and the face of a molerat.
>>
>>2847826
Kek
>>
>>2847848
>Alexa
>better than anyone

If you're talking looks and mic skills, sure. If you're talking in ring skill, Bliss is fucking awful. Becky carried her to the only decent matches in her career and Sasha will carry her to a decent match on sunday. maybe. Bliss found a way to botch falling into the corner during their match on monday
>>
It might be the best woman's match in WWE history... which is not saying much.
>>
>>2847826
WWE women's wrestling is. NXT is not.
>>
>>2847848
>Bliss
Lol.
>>
>>2847848
>Alexa

Blissboi, you forgot to turn your trip on
>>
>>2847848
>Becky, Charlotte
Nope. Becky is the definition of mediocre and hasn't had a single good match since facing Sasha over two years ago. Really makes you think. Charlotte would still be getting near silence if not for Sasha carrying her ass through the summer too.
>Alexa
Alexa is fucking shit. She might be the most overrated ''wrestler'' in the world right now. Are people really this easily swayed by some facial expressions and average mic skills?
>>
>>2847935
I wouldn't say Becky is mediocre at all, but she hasn't had a memorable singles match since facing Sasha in NXT

Becky is solid in the ring. She's safe and rarely botches. There's just nothing flashy or spectacular that she does. I'd say she's like slightly above average
>>
>>2847935
Sorry, Sasha is the only WRESTLER, let alone woman, I have seen managed to botch an arm drag. She tries to overcompensate by doing spots way out of both her opponents comfort zone and her ability. The HiaC match is emblematic of this, and was subsequently one of the worst, ugliest matches I have ever seen. And that's ignoring her weave falling out or her being put in to a hold where you could practically see her heart through her vibraphone chest, like a newborn fish.
>>
>>2847826
> I have an exceptionally large dick
Get it out, faggot
>>
>>2847965
Hi, Alexa! Didn't know you posted here. You should check out your thread. They love you there
>>
>>2847848
Becky you could make a case for being just as good as Sasha, maybe slightly better. A combination of her own laziness and bad booking has made her look inferior since getting called up though

Charlotte doesn't do anything better than Sasha besides flips. Nothing special in the ring at all and can't sell well. She's a good heel but not at Sasha's level. Both suck on the mic and both are shitty babyfaces

Alexa is just a joke. She isn't even slightly ready for her spot
>>
>>2844307
Probably the better match match in and of itself, and one of my favorite matches of the last few years. They genuinely looked like they were trying to beat the shit out of each other which is what wrestling should be. I think the circumstances surrounding the Bayley match in Brooklyn made it more significant and that will always be the one the company goes to.
>>
>>2847979
I know, it's great! All that love for one person, and absolutely none for you nor any of your favorite lady entertainers. Life is crushingly full of despair.
>>
>>2847965
Nobody claims Sasha is a clean wrestler or technically sound, she's barely average on her very best day. Wrestling is about far more than movez though. She compensates by being charismatic, great at selling and bumping, and having strong ring psychology.

It's not a coincidence that the other three ''horsewomen'' all had their best match with Sasha. She's far above most of that division as an all around performer.
>>
File: 1499044871338.jpg (51KB, 401x555px) Image search: [Google]
1499044871338.jpg
51KB, 401x555px
>>2847972
Here you go
>>
>>2848037
Hahahahah holy shit that's monstrous, but fuck off ban this man!!
>>
>>2848037
>filename
Didn't even try to make it convincing, eh?
>>
>>2848037
HOLY FUCKING YUMMMM
>>
>>2848050
Got it from a board I made on soc earlier, I have more if you wish to see it hard as proof
>>
>>2848037

Holy fucking moar
>>
>>2848080
Jees.. don't look fun. Also why aren't you banned?
>>
>>2848149
pedomod is a faggot
>>
>>2848149
Bc mods don't give a shit about this board
>>
>>2848149
Because a penis like that is too intimidating and commands respect.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.