[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: champs.png (760KB, 979x684px) Image search: [Google]
champs.png
760KB, 979x684px
It's been about a year since the brand split, and these have been the last six lineal WWE champions:

Dean: 84 days
AJ: 140 days
Cena: 14 days
Bray: 49 days
Orton: 49 days
Jinder: 45+ days

How have you liked their reigns? Who is next to wear the strap?
>>
AJ and Cena are the only one that deserved it.
>>
>>2842673
they've all been shit. even AJ's was mediocre. not 1 ***** star match. i hardly even watch SDL now because it's so shit. i can't even tell you wtf Deanetty's or Braayys or Borton's or Cean's reigns were like because they all blend into a boring nothing
>>
>>2842673
None of these were good.
>all those short ass reigns
What a joke
>>
>>2842673
Somehow Jinder has been the most enjoyable for me. He looks and feels so legit. I really hope he makes it out of this Randal feud with the belt.
>>
From best to worst

AJ
Jinder
Cena
Orton
Bray and Ambrose
>>
Only Dean & Styles should have held the belt in that span.
>>
>>2842673
>AJ Bray Orton W facing on the left
>Cena Jinder Ambrose W facing on the right
what does it mean?
>>
>>2842716
correct answer
>>
>>2842673
AJ >>>>>>>>>>> Cena >>>>>>>>>>>>Ambrose >>> Orton >>>Bray >>>>>>>>>>>Jinder
>>
>>2842692
The big problem is he was booked as a Jobber for a year with no buildup. WWE hit the panic button after the TNA renewal, pretty much the same shit they did with announcing the UK Title.
>>
>>2842716
This, and only because Dean was the one who brought the belt to Smackdown.
>>
>>2842692
>He looks and feels so legit

>Struggles to beat Mojo Rawley
>Relied entirely on the Bollywood Boyz to win every single real match he had since coming to Smackdown

Oh yeah, he just exudes legitimacy.
>>
>>2842850
Reminder that he couldn't even suplex AJ
>>
>>2842692
He's a generic foreign chickenshit heel with a shit moveset. Nothing about him feels special or legit.
>>
>>2842850
but muh gross roid body!
>>
>>2842673
It's so sad that the WWE Championship has been turned into a complete joke.

Why even bother having the title? WWE's title reigns mean absolutely nothing.
>>
>>2842862
Another thing NJPW is much better at - making titles and titlewins matter.
>>
>>2842850
???
Bray did exactly the same
>>
>>2842884
>Okada's current IWGP reign is exactly one day longer than all those six combined
Oh jeez

>>2842887
As the WWE champion? I don't think so, brother.
>>
Here's how I rank the runs

>decent
AJ, Jinder

>meh
Cena

>shit
Orton

>abysmal
Deanetty, Meme Wyatt
>>
>>2842673

AJ's reign was the only decent one and he had to defend his title against freaking James Ellsworth...TWICE.

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2842673
The only one that came close to mattering was AJ's, and it doesn't matter that much because he's wasting his time not chasing the title right now
>>
Man, I miss that time in Smackdown when AJ was champ. The goofy stuff with Ellsworth to cool matches like that triple threat or that ladder match to even the likes of Ambrose/Cena bringing out some of their best promos. Along with Miz's legendary ic run and Orton/Wyatt when it was interesting made those some good times.
>>
File: Bread_Club_Kojima.jpg (51KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
Bread_Club_Kojima.jpg
51KB, 600x492px
>>2842673

Based Kojima holding both IWGP & Triple Crown Championships at the same time shits on all of them
>>
>>2843405
This post made me realize AJ never had decent contenders other than BMJ during his title run.
>>
>>2843405
It's really shocking how much worse SDL has become. It was GOAT up until the "shake-up". They must have drafted the writers as well.
>>
>>2843409
Because he's Cozy
>>
Cena's 16th didn't deserve to be a two-week meme run. I don't even remember Bray's time with the title lmao
>>
>>2843429
Ambrose was shown as an equal if not superior athlete for a lot of it though. Hell for the triple threat build, Ambrose went over Cena clean.
>>
>>2843441
That's because Bray was off tv for half of his reign.
>>
>>2843443
Yeah, but anyone with eyes could see that wasn't the case at all.
>>
>>2843451
In what way? Ambrose was Cena/Styles level of over, he wrecked Cena's shit in promos in ways others haven't been able to do against Cena, power level wise it was obviously he could've at that time beaten if all things are fair/clean anyone else. Dude's WWE championship reign was also booked far better than his abysmal US title and IC title reigns; the Ziggler stuff was nice. Sure, it wouldn't be Styles/Cena, but Styles/Cena is special because of very particular contexts that can't possibly apply to Ambrose due to being so young.
>>
>>2843471
>Have fun being the guy who plays John Cena on TV
Says the guy so neutered by the character he has to play he could barely say anything on Stone Cold's podcast.

And it doesn't matter how high they establish his "power level", if he wrestles like shit and isn't even a big monster like Strowman to compensate, he's just wasting time. Him beating Cena did more to hurt Cena's reputation than to help him.
>>
>>2843477
God damn people never shut up about the podcast. Was he supposed to go into vivid detail about when he sold coke?

He also wrestles as well as he is allowed to. Look at his Rollins matches, matches he had in NXT, his matches with AJ and more. He has a high ceiling but is deliberately suppressed.
>>
>>2843477
>Says the guy so neutered by the character he has to play he could barely say anything on Stone Cold's podcast.
Ambrose clearly backs this up in that very same promo or the one before that one that he's working more than anyone else and in a way he's justified being kinda tired/out of it.

>if he wrestles like shit
Outside Bret Hart, DBry, and Cesaro, there's literally nobody else who worked that kind of schedule and had their matches look good consistently. Cena himself included. Also even then Ambrose looks better overall than Cena, who outside of Styles can't even carry Miz to something decent when Ambrose could do it with Miz and HHH two guys who are tough to get good matches out of.
>>
>>2842788
Babyfaces face it to the right

Heels face it to the left
>>
>>2842673
Bray looks like such a goober
>>
>>2842673
6. Ambrose
5. Randy
4. Bray
3. Cena
2. Jinder
1. AJ

Jinder will get beaten by Cena at SummerSlam, but Corbin will successfully cash in immediately afterwards.
>>
File: 1484008833552.png (240KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1484008833552.png
240KB, 502x502px
>>2842850
>complaining about a heel who cheats to win

Did you just start watching wrestling last week?

There's nothing worse than someone who doesn't know how the business works.

Please go back to /v/ or /a/. I'm sure you'll fit in better there.
>>
>>2844771
Chickenshit heels are not considered legit
>>
>>2842673
6.Cena
5.Bray
4.Orton
3.Jinder
2.Dean
1.AJ
>>
>>2844771
There's nothing "legit" about a champion that cheats to win, regardless of affiliation, furthermore despite only winning by cheating, commentary still treats him like an imposing, dominant force, which he simply is not.

Fuck off the edge of my dick with this "don't know le business" bullshit, you fucking delusional mark.
>>
>>2842673
So many unnecessary reigns in here. AJ should have dropped the belt to Orton at Mania, and then Jinder can beat Orton. Cena was just trying to get his win back, and Bray has an embarrassing and pointless first title run. It's about as bad as when they give a guy the Money in the Bank briefcase, and then he gets his career ruined, because he's booked so poorly, and just got a cheap pop to earn a title, instead of doing it meaningfully. It honestly seems like they try more to justify having so many PPVs in a year instead of trying to make stuff that people will watch.
>>
>>2842673
AJ, Cena and Dean should have been the only champs.

Jinder is a literal jobber, Orton is the wrestling equivalent of watching paint dry and it's been made impossible to give a fuck about Bray Wyatt so he'll more or less always be irrelevant.

>Who should hold it next?
Would like to see Rusev win it, but it's gonna be Cena because muh murrica.
>>
>>2845863
Rusev got injured at a wrong time
>>
>>2845871
You say that like WWE had any plans for him before that
>>
>>2845863
>jinder is a literal jobber
>dean isn't a jobber
Lmao
>>
>>2845905
I know mate, but why have you been obsessed with Rusev so much?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.