[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD BLESS AMERICA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-13-56-26.png (168KB, 480x598px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-13-56-26.png
168KB, 480x598px
GOD BLESS AMERICA
>>
I wanted Cena and Rusev back on TV, but this feels like some monkey's paw shit.
>>
>>2842344
>buried again

JUST
>>
Cena's speech was so corny that I physically cringed. It wasn't even accurate.
>>
File: 372.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
372.png
163KB, 392x324px
>>2842344
New haircut for RuRu after this feud
>>
>>2842366
Call me optimistic, but I think that RuRu is going to win. Otherwise they would've just had the match on the July 4th show.
>>
>>2842351
Seriously, Cena's done some autopilot talking before, but his promo on Rusev was completely phoned in.

Doesn't hurt that Rusev was, once again, a total babyface doing the LOOK AT MY CRAZY PASSPORT bit.
>>
What if they are giving Rusev the rub?
>>
>>2842377
they did that with Bray and look where that got him
>>
>>2842376
Basically this.
>>
So, WWE confirms it has gone full cuck and joined the ''muh Russia'' crap that libcucks spout.

Jesus christ. It doesn't sell.
>>
>>2842654
18+
USA vs. Russia comes from far before your parents were conceived.
>>
>>2842654
Go back to /pol/ if you want to cuck for Russia and daddy Pootin.
>>
>>2842654
>Bulgarian wrestler
>comes out with Bulgarian flag
>has massive Bulgarian flag on titantron
>no longer being managed by Lana
>no longer wears Russian medal
>no longer billed as from, residing in, or fighting for Russia
>somehow this is about USA vs Russia
>>
File: 4ba154a9439a5b0e83efd0bf4caa9c00.gif (1001KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4ba154a9439a5b0e83efd0bf4caa9c00.gif
1001KB, 480x270px
>>2842377
>>
File: damn you cena.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
damn you cena.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>2842344
Hasn't Cena already buried Rusev in this exact same feud?
>>
>>2842705
That's probably the part where Rusev and Jinder scream "You Ignorant Americans"
>>
>tfw smackdown live tickets next month
>>
> When Rusev was a US Champ
> He was constantly proud of being a representive of Russia
> Had great pride in his country and stuck with it through the giant flag ceremonies
> People who feuded with him only decided they were American when facing him
> Otherwise they couldn't give a shit
Rusev is such a babyface to all those sell outs.
>>
>>2842344
Its AMERICA! U S A! U S A!

Versus... The bitter rivals and mighty nation of... bulgaria.

bulgaria.

bulgaria.

no dimes
>>
>>2842845
Let's be honest, no one in America knew Bulgaria existed not even Vince or creative knew Bulgaria existed. You will still have to deal with this even after Vince kicks the bucket.
>>
>>2842379
Can't blame a last minute roster change in that. Bray looked strong as fuck from Survivor Series to Mania. Pinned AJ and BMJ clean in the same match.
>>
>>2842374
Nope, Cena will have his fued on raw.
Rusev will job. Fuck vince.
They are still mad cuz the wedding pic and that haircut.
I wouldn't take that shit from office one day.
Fucking with peoples personal lifes.
>>
>>2842894
Thesys just build him from time to time to bury him even harder.
And at this point even I, a former Bray supporter, don't give a shit about him.
They don't give him anything good and his promos bore me to death.
>>
File: jesus the finger.jpg (36KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
jesus the finger.jpg
36KB, 400x397px
>>2842344
>Rusev buried by Cena
>again
>>
>>2842784
>AJ versus Jinder
I should as fuck hope "the card is subject to change"
>>
>>2843021
Wrestlers don't have unions so they can't complain, just accept whatever Vince want.
>>
>>2842710
It wasn't a flag match, but pretty much.
>>
>>2843728
>TFW CMLL actually does have a workers union for luchadors.

Based Mexico.
>>
>>2843746
Mexico, land of the free
>>
>>2843746
>unions
>based
fuck off...
>>
>>2843776
Congratulations Vince. You finally learn to use the internet
>>
>>2843776
Unions serve a purpose but they may grow corrupted over time depending on the leadership, the government should keep taps on them or they will grow too powerful and corrupt
>>
>>2843785
>corrupted
>CMLL'S union.

They apparently have very good policies and do a lot of good things for the talent in the back, but the way leadership is done is typical shady lucha fashion. When the former head of the union died, his son (la mascara) thought he should be in charge because it was his dad that's a heavy trend in the lucha business in Mexico, but they nominated someone else instead, so Mascara, Maximo and Psycho Clown trashed the shit out of his car.
>>
>>2843785
It becomes nothing more than a Mafia
>>
>>2843813
Even with all the problems, it gives a voice to the employees and don't allow faggots like Vince to treat their workers like meat puppets.
>>
Handsome Rusev face run when?
>>
>no Flag on a Pole match

C'mon.
>>
>>2842664
10+

USA vs Russia has been over for decades.Only senile retards like McCain still believe that.
>>
>>2844218
18+
Russia is still trying to work the US because they want to invade Kiev and restore the USSR's borders.
>>
>>2842344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1E0TdmLNc
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.