[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the chances he kills someone in the ring this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: beatlesnar.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beatlesnar.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
what are the chances he kills someone in the ring this year?

i think joe will be a fun physical match but if they unironically throw Balor in there or something i think he will get killed.
>>
Brock would never agree to feud with that vanilla midget.
>>
I would mark out if Brock brought a baseball bat to the ring and beat Asuka to death right in the middle of the ring.
>>
File: Brockrage.jpg (126KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
Brockrage.jpg
126KB, 914x514px
Randys like 6'5 and i thought Brock shoot murdered him for real. I would only buy Sheamus, Cena, or Roman against Brock
>>
>>2842218
Sure he would. Brock doesn't actually give a shit. All Vince has to do is open his checkbook.
>>
>>2842248
Brock is based and legitmizing wrasslin. faggot ass jeans ambrose complaining saying Brock was lazy because he wanted a realistic looking brawl and not some "LMAO WHAT A BIG GOOFBALL THE LUNATIC FRINGE JEANS IS"
>>
The ideal make body
>>
>>2842212
I'm imagining him no selling that demon bullshit then begins a flurry of suplexes and one F5 to take out the Demon Kang, sending his ass to 205 where it belongs
>>
He sold for Roman and that dude's a fat adderall addict, I think Finn would be fine.
>>
>>2842223
rent free
>>
>>2842248

Brock does care about who he wrestles. He said no to a feud with Shane. He chooses his house show opponents, too.
>>
>>2842403
Brock does care who he wrestles, but I think it's just a case of who he thinks he can make money with. He thought he could make money with Goldberg so it was his idea to put him over at Survivor Series.
>>
Brock needs to go to Smackdown and put over Jinder. It would be awesome because he could destroy the Bollywood Boys
>>
>>2842234
Remember when Jericho got worked over this?
>>
File: wm34mainevent.png (2MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
wm34mainevent.png
2MB, 1200x800px
get ready lads
>>
>>2842719
So fucking good. BASED Jericho looking out for the boys and BASED Bork working the smartest marks.
>>
>>2842218
Brock will job clean to the lowest jobber for the right price.
>>
File: smug neptune.jpg (97KB, 566x646px) Image search: [Google]
smug neptune.jpg
97KB, 566x646px
>>2842719
>"m-muh friends"
>>
>>2842212
>what are the chances he kills someone in the ring this year?

The current incarnation of brock is a meme that can only do suplexes and likely forgot how to have good matches like his early 2000s. counterpart.
>>
>>2842212
>what are the chances he kills someone in the ring this year?

Stay worked faggot
>>
File: brock-overeem.gif (4MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
brock-overeem.gif
4MB, 350x197px
>>2842212
>>
>>2842248
brock accepts money as a form of payment, but he also considers the damage and value of his character and protects it.
brock can quietly make money for probably another decade at this case then ride off into the sunset.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.