[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
Why don't you watch it?
>>
cause it's a bunch of rednecks humping each other
>>
File: 1494164160156.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494164160156.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>2841433
But, you can great fights and cool knockouts
>>
It's literally an inferior WWE at this point. They try to have these fake as fuck "storylines" made up of fake drama to hype up each fight. As bad as recent WWE can be at times with boring booking decisions, it's still nowhere near as creatively as the UFC with stuff like that. Then there's the in-ring content itself, which WWE's is far more visually and artistically appealing therefor also more entertaining as well due to a wide variety of versatility offered in styles instead of everyone being boxer/muay thai/wrestler/bjj.
>>
I'm not gay
>>
People don't appreciate because they don't have enough brain cells. MMA is the thinking man's sport.
>>
>>2841427
Was bretty gud in the old days, GSP, Rampage, Lesnar, Hendo were my favs, but now it's all manlets, anti-draws and women.
>>
>>2841439
Early UFC was GOAT, they just found random "tough guys" and threw them in a cage together
>>
File: WWE-Logo.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Logo.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>2841465
hmm, that sounds familiar
>>
>>2841465
Sadly you're right and I'm becoming less and less enthused with the fights, with the exception of one or two on the PPV shows. They've over-exposed the product and there are shows every week and the roster is so deep that you can barely keep up with anyone.
>>
>>2841427
Because I was around to see its original incarnation and I can't bear to watch the pussified product that it became.

inb4 t. oldfag
>>
File: Yoel-Romero.png (307KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
Yoel-Romero.png
307KB, 730x380px
Who are your favorite current fighters?
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 979x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 979x568px
>>2841497
Stipe is the HW GOAT
>>
It's fake.
>>
File: nunes.jpg (36KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
nunes.jpg
36KB, 650x360px
>>2841497

Lioness
>>
File: v56-1.jpg (15KB, 444x434px) Image search: [Google]
v56-1.jpg
15KB, 444x434px
>>2842686
Bullet bout to spank that ass
>>
>>2841427
They are all charisma vacuums and it's faker than they want you to let on
>>
>>2841487
>he'd rather see dan severn lay and pray for 30 minutes than watch mcgregor ko people
>>
>>2841427
I don't like the drama. Why can't two guys just fight to see who the better fighter is? Why does it have to be personal?
>>
it's gay
>>
What's the point in watching the entire event and paying for it when I can see highlights on YouTube for free?
>>
I do watch UFC though. I don't watch modern pro wrestling.
>>
>>2841465

>the old days
>GSP, Rampage, Lesnar, Hendo

wut? you really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about anon
>>
I do sometimes. Last PPV I watched, I liked Nunes, Dillishaw and Garbrandt a lot.

I was thinking strongly about buying the July PPV for Nunes and Dillishaw/Garbrandt but the latter seems to be canceled?
>>
It's like WWE at this point. There's usually only one good match per event, and the rest make you wonder why you're even watching.
>>
>>2844614
That is old, 7 or 8 years ago.

You'd need to be nearly 40 to care about early UFC that literally nobody watched anyway.
>>
>>2844636
I'm 19 though. You're just an MMA casual. It's okay.
>>
>>2844762
>19
>wasn't even the end result of a broken condom when UFC started
>calling anyone a casual
lmao pathetic
>>
>>2841427
It's boring as fuck and Dana White is a cocksucker.
I do enjoy watching boxing, Bellator and Glory though
>>
>>2844620
Garbrandt is a huge faggot though
>>
I do. I watch fake fighting and """""real""""" fighting
>>
>>2844762
>pejoratively calling someone a casual
Get a clue, kid. This is pathetic behavior.
>>
>>2841442
I'm a pretty big MMA fan, but the cringe press conferences made to manufacture beefs helps me respect wwe even more, it's easy to be spoiled as a wrestling fan and be unsatisfied when we've seen some of the best entertainment spoon fed to us
>>
File: 1485830148259.png (264KB, 551x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485830148259.png
264KB, 551x356px
>>2841427
why would anyone who isn't busy huffing gas and smoking meth want to watch a bunch of turbo manlets hump each other for 15-25 minutes you obvious product of moonshine fueled incest?
>>
>>2844902
You're on a forum dominated by people who watch 5'8" nerds flop around for 22 minutes in front of a crowd of overweight neckbeards who have never seen a vagina in their life.
>>
>>2844636
Motherfucker, you say that as if it isn't possible to watch anything recorded before I was born.

>>2844851
>pejoratively calling someone a casual
Get a clue, kid. This is pathetic behavior.

>t. casual
>>
Is kind of expensive
>>
>>2841427
I do
better storylines and action than sports "entertainment"
It's gone to shit a bit since the new company took over, though
>>
File: 3.-Brock-Lesnar.jpg (75KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
3.-Brock-Lesnar.jpg
75KB, 700x525px
UFC is fake and gay. WWE is real, it's why Lesnar came back since he got tired of that gay man-humping "sport" with fixed "fights".
>>
Kevin Lee for Universal Champ
>>
>>2845034
>doesn't even know how to greentext quote properly
So you're a newfag, and you're trying to call other people out as casuals? Kill yourself
>>
>>2846443
He only stopped fighting because he got suspended for roiding.
>>
>>2846565
>implying this wrestler with an overhand will ever beat tony/khabib/conor
>>
File: killin.png (200KB, 397x306px) Image search: [Google]
killin.png
200KB, 397x306px
I don't watch UFC nearly enough, but when I do, I have a blast. Even without the manufactured drama, the fights tell better "stories" than anything you will see on WWE's weekly shows. The fighters tend to say what they want post-fight and Joe Rogan is actually allowed to have a personality on commentary so the "characters" and presentation are already far more entertaining and less insulting to your intelligence.
>>
>>2841442
From a story perspective yeah WWE is 1000000x better but I still think the fighting is more entertaining on UFC.

There's something about seeing a guy get punched square on the jaw, and kicked 50 times, and thrown down on his head, then just get right back up that kind of ruins the fighting for me.
>>
>>2841427
Too many fighters and they don't fight often enough. You literally have to pay attention to everything to care at all about the entire show and not just the main event.

That and the fans are all just bros who want to see matches with nothing but haymakers. They want every fight to be Bonnar/Griffin and boo any kind of grappling or wrestling
>>
does someone have a good re-stream for ufc events? the usual sport sites suck
>>
>>2843637
Yeah the highlights are better anyway. You miss the boring stuff.

It's like watching DBZ with all the powering up and feints cut out.
>>
>>2846997
There's something about abrupt KOs, laying/praying, stand-up that goes nowhere, etc. that ruins fighting as well. A good MMA fight is much more rare than a good pro wrestling fight.
>>
>>2847050
A lot of what you're saying is completely subjective. I enjoy a lot of what you'd listed and context is everything. Besides, most people find abrupt KOs exciting
>>
>>2846586
>bragging about how long they've been active on 4chan

Kinda sad desu
>>
>>2847050
That's what makes MMA much more exciting. You never know what you're gonna get.

Wrestling is waaaaay too predictable for me
>>
>>2847665
Dry your tears kiddo
>>
>>2847720
Sure, old man
>>
>>2841427
WWE has more fans, UFC is just gayer than WWE.
>>
I watched it once. It was the one with Lesnar/Couture, and I was expecting these two to beat the shit out of each other until someone got KO'd.
Then Lesnar won by hammerfisting Couture on the ground. It was the most underwhelming finish to a fight I have ever seen and have not watched any MMA fight since.
>>
>>2847030
You should pay for it, you dumbass
>>
>>2841427
I watch both MMA and Pro Wrestling, I enjoy both.
>>
>>2849699
How can you enjoy soap mandrama?
>>
>>2841427
Even terribly-booked pro wrestling is more interesting than UFC
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.