[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ishii is better than Omega.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170705-161010~2.png (105KB, 1066x793px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170705-161010~2.png
105KB, 1066x793px
Ishii is better than Omega.
>>
>>2841384
>One's better than the other
Why does it have to be a competition? They're both really good at what they do in their own ways. Kenny is lighting the wrestling world on fire right now, and everyone knows what's up with Ishii. Everyone can agree that he's the man. He'll never be the big main event star (he rook rike thumb), but he'll go down as a legend nonetheless.
>>
Random Ishii stat: No one in any part of the world has ever tuned in or bought a ticket to any event because Ishii would be there.
>>
>>2841411
butthurt naito fan detected
>>
>>2841411
I wanted to go to the G1 Special, but couldn't. Ishii was one of the ones drawing my dimes.
I wish he would drop you right on your head with a sick brainbuster.
>>
>>2841411
Sad but true. He's like the Cesaro of NJPW, can have a great match with anyone, but is ugly as shit and has zero charisma which is why he'll never be world champion.
>>
File: eggktl6imacx.jpg (54KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
eggktl6imacx.jpg
54KB, 564x752px
>>2841432
Charisma is literally a charm that makes people like you. Pretty much everyone who sees Ishii likes him, therefore Ishii has all the charisma.

BITE U
>>
Deanetty wrestled the most matches in the E last year, is he the best they have? Pinhead.
>>
File: AlexJones01.jpg (39KB, 849x427px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones01.jpg
39KB, 849x427px
>>2841411
You obviously don't know how popular Ishii is. He got some of the loudest pops at the G-1 Special coming out and during his matches. You're out of touch with the zeitgeist, Stamford wife. Ishii is breaking the conditioning!
>>
>>2841432
Zero charisma? Fuck no. He has that certain understated, badass charisma, like Shibata or Suzuki. He can definitely get the crowd on his side like few others with his awesome selling. He's charismatic as fuck, the way he absorbs all his opponent's punishment and has the balls to drop to a knee and ask for more.
I mean, he'll never get the world heavyweight title, but that's because he looks like a meatloaf. He's doing the absolute best with what he's got.
>>
File: NJPW_Chaos01.jpg (277KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW_Chaos01.jpg
277KB, 2048x1538px
>>2841452
E drones know nothing about in ring charisma, just wanna be actors trying to play the role of tough guy/wrestler.
>>
File: Junkman.jpg (299KB, 859x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Junkman.jpg
299KB, 859x1320px
Based Ishii knows he's Junkman 2.0
>>
>>2841384
Uh oh, I got caught in the bait. Kenny is doing next level stuff that neither Devitt or AJ came close to in NJPW. And perhaps no gaijin period as he's leading NJPW into Burgerland.

Ishii is good. He's tough as hell as demonstrated last night, but Kenny ain't no slouch there either. Ishii is not THE MAN nor will he be, but he is one of those guys that you definitely want to keep on your team. Because he is a star.
>>
>>2841384
>proving you're a tough guy by denying your body time to recover from your dangerous shoot headbutts

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>2841384
It's impressive to avoid any kind of serious injury for so long, but 9 matches a month is not a lot, it's like half a WWE schedule. And if you need a break you can always go in the undercard 4 on 4 tag matches.

NJPW tours for a few weeks to build a PPV event, and then takes a couple of weeks off.
>>
>>2841447
>Stamford wife
>Ever knowing who Ishii even is
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>2841432
ishii is ugly in the perfect way for his character though
>>
>>2841384
Both suck ass
>>
>>2841491
This

Ishii is like having a good fullback in American Hand-Egg. He doesn't get his name in lights, but he's the reason running back gets to have his name known.

Ishii came into his match with Kenny looking like the toughest motherfucker to walk the planet after the way he got stretched. That only serves to elevate your new champ after bearing him. This seems to be the part that WWE forgets. There's no sense of quality/ranking in the hunt for a title.
>>
>>2841411
I know this is bait... but

I literally went to the RoH-NJPW show in Tokyo last year to see Ishii beat Roddy for the RoH TV title
>>
>>2841384
Anyone is better than Kenny Omega and his "I'M WRESTLING" faces
>>
>>2841438
Ishii a CUTE
>>
>>2841411
But that's wrong, dummy.

>>2841432
>implying that Cesaro is ugly
>>
>>2841411
Ishii is the main reason I watch. Him, Yano and Okada draw my dimes.
>>
>>2841384
>only 9 matches a month

why would shinsgay give up this schedule to work more and relocate to a foreign country in his 40s?
>>
File: money.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>2842897
>>
>>2842897
More money, more exposure, and the WWE schedule is highly overstated. Not everyone is Dean Ambrose or John Cena (these guys can work upwards of 300+ shows a year). Some guys, like Orton, only do a couple dozen house shows throughout the year. Outside of the annoying parts of traveling, they have a normal 4-6 day work schedule.
>>
>>2842897
Probably to get away from retards like Ishii and Shibata trying to cripple you

He has a family damn it
>>
>>2842916
>More money,
B-but I thought you could maker more money in the indies n-now!!!
>>
>>2842944
high profile indie talent makes more than midcard acts on the main rosterit helps a lot that they get almost all their merch money and whatnot. I'd imagine it's much much harder for a foreign talent to do shilling like the young bucks do.
>>
>>2842916
>the WWE schedule is highly overstated. Not everyone is Dean Ambrose or John Cena

Actually, Nak has worked about 10 more matches since getting called up to the main roster than Deano in the same period.
>>
>>2841384
>literally who is better than literally who
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.