[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL TITLE LENGTH POWER RANKINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: cenaajrumble.jpg (57KB, 960x504px) Image search: [Google]
cenaajrumble.jpg
57KB, 960x504px
1. SummerSlam to WrestleMania
2. Survivor Series to WrestleMania
3. WrestleMania to SummerSlam
4. WrestleMania to WrestleMania
5. WrestleMania to Survivor Series
6. Royal Rumble to WrestleMania
9001. Fastlane or Elimination Chamber to WrestleMania
9002. One PPV to the next.
90000000003. PPV to the next Raw or SmackDown.
90000000004. Raw or SmackDown to the next PPV
>>
wrestlemania to summerslam to be number one

because it's a much bigger deal to win the belt at WM compared to summerslam
>>
>>2841252
Fair enough. This is more from the perspective of having a solid reign and then putting the next guy over, though.
>>
Never going to to tier
Wrestlemania- Raw after mania
>>
File: zackryderic.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
zackryderic.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
>>2841261
rip

They've never done that with a world title, have they?
>>
>mania to mania
How many times has this happened?
>>
File: 200px-WWE_Champion_CM_Punk.jpg (18KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
200px-WWE_Champion_CM_Punk.jpg
18KB, 200x267px
>434 consecutive days not listed

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>2841266
Literally one of the most boring and shit reigns I have witnessed t b h. I don't remember anything other than him whining about respect and losing to The Rock
>>
>>2841266
Wasn't watching at the time but from my understanding wasn't this basically a long Intercontinental Championship reign, since they never put him in the main event?
>>
>>2841279
Yes
>>
>>2841266
How the main title should be handled. Long reigns so the champ seems like the champ. Have him fight in non-title matches to see who is worthy of a title match if they win the non-title challenge. Then the rumble and MITB would be absolutely massive because it's a guaranteed shot for something that isn't swapping hands every 2-3 months.
>>
>>2841265
Macho man 4-5 and Hogan 5-6.
>>
File: neville.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>2841283
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>2841283
>who is worthy of a title match
This is the biggest problem in the WWE right now. There are too few people worthy of a title shot that we are seeing them throw shit at the wall to see who sticks (Jinder) or are continually pushing into the nonexistent spot light (Roman). There is no new blood, so we keep seeing Orton, Cena, and Lesnar on the titles.
>>
>>2841279
yup he only main evented when he faced Cena

sad!
>>
>>2841360
Honestly, when the title is on guys like Cena, Orton and Lesnar, I give more of a fuck about the people challenging them for it because I usually want to see if they are actually gonna go over well established champs like those. But it drops off so quickly afterwards that I stop giving a fuck almost immediately, and it feels like WWE aren't putting much effort in to establishing a consistent top-level talent scene because of the aforementioned guys. So whoever gets the title now just feels like I'm waiting for that same note they played before to keep the same beat running the way it always does.
The thing is that it's not even hard for them to build a champion, just don't put them in a feud with the same guy for 2 months, have them go over a few different challengers at a slower pace.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.