[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The no dimes era"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1393.png (1MB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.png
1MB, 1024x640px
"The no dimes era"
>>
>>2841195
the DYEL era
>>
>>2841195
Bump
>>
Weird that you say that 'cause that thing in the lower center of the picture was the biggest dime drawer in the history of the company.
>>
It's really sad to see what this company has turned into. I just don't know what happened. It's such a disaster. Not even watchable.
>>
>>2841751
Cm punk couldn't draw flies if there was shit around him.
>>
>>2841756
He's talking about Rock v Cena.
>>
>>2841751
1) I'm talking about Rock vs. Cena.
2) You're an idiot.
>>
>>2841765
>Rock v Cena.
LOL. Rock hasn't drew shit since the AE and Cena is the reason why WWE went downhill because of this pg babby shit.
>>
>>2841768
See>>2841771
Bitch
>>
>>2841771
>WrestleMania XXVIII garnered 1,217,000 buys,[61] making it the most purchased wrestling event in history, surpassing WrestleMania 23's buyrate of approximately 1.2 million, with global gross sales in excess of $67 million.[62] The event also set a new record for the highest grossing live event in WWE history, grossing $8.9 million.[63]
>>
>>2841789
>wikipedia
>implying WWE doesn't lie about attendance and money
>>
>>2842030
This
>>
>Brock
>Rock
>Cena
>No Dimes

Pick Zero
>>
>>2841195
No dimes era began in the early 2000s when Triple H rose to the top
>>
Here's my experience as a fan during the late Attitude/early Toothless Aggression era. Not an internet smark like I am now, just an innocent fan.

Eddie Guerrero was my favorite as a kid, so when he died, I stopped watching for a while. After that and the Benoit case, wrestling wasn't the same for me. I stopped watching for a few years. When I saw it again for the first time, my thoughts were as follows:
>Wait, why isn't John Cena cool anymore? I thought he was a rapper before.
>Is this for kids now? I remember when they used to use chairs and blood
>Sheamus? Seriously? Who is this ginger?
>Who are these people? Where are the cool people like before?
I don't remember when that was, but I only started watching regularly again in the middle of last year.

Ironically I'm a big fan of Sheamus now. eH Brogue Kicks people and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>2842030
These aren't attendance stats you retard, they are buys. Like ratings, not in the control of WWE.
>>
>>2841195
Try "record level revenue era"...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.