[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of WWE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: who.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
1MB, 1280x720px
The state of WWE.
>>
>>2841099
legitimately the best part of smackdown
>>
File: 1496948820002.png (3KB, 335x261px) Image search: [Google]
1496948820002.png
3KB, 335x261px
I always love it when you find out a celebrity is a mark or smark.
Makes me think, this guy, this guy gets it.
>>
>>2841099
Bad Luck Wale
>>
>>2841099
You probably didn't even watch the segment
>>
>>2841127
Can you blame him? I saw that graphic pop up on my screen and I immediately fucked off
>>
>>2841099
I like how Uso came up with their backup thugs, idk but it reminds me of LAX
>>
>>2841134
I gave it a chance because Wale's a legit mark. It wasn't bad
>>
>>2841124
wale is irrelevant as fuck
>>
Probably in the top 5 segments of the year so far
>>
Was great because it was absolutely not scripted and savage as fuck.

Usos blown out with the Romanetty line.
>>
>>2841127
Why would anyone want to?
>>
>>2841099
I was dreading this segment and contemplated if I should mute or fast forward it. Glad I ended up watching it because it was CLASSIC.

WEENIEDOO!
>>
>>2841303
because
>>2841291
>>
**** segment. Enjoy this free hot take.
>>
>>2841099
cringe segment, who is wale? a local rapper?
>>
>>2841315
>giving star ratings to angles
cringe
>>
>R-Rated Xavier Woods

will he ever live it down
>>
>>2841329
>believing it's a star rating and not self-censorship on a christian message board.
cringe
>>
>>2841334
>you guys are the bagman for Roman
will the Usos ever recover
>>
>>2841338
the audience didn't even seem to react to it. maybe they don't know they're related?
>>
>>2842544
Audience is a bunch of marks/kids whom don't even know about paige nudes
>>
>>2842547
>don't even know about paige nudes
kek
>>
>>2841099
I thought it was going to be too silly but I really enjoyed it. Usos clearly went too hard and nearly killed them tho.
>>
>>2841099
That was a good segment
>>
>>2841099

For real OP, can you imagine trying to add humor and fun to a wrestling program? They could've filled this time with ten minutes of faggots doing gymnastics!
>>
>>2841125
underrated
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.