[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOO WOO WOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ic.jpg (21KB, 623x353px) Image search: [Google]
ic.jpg
21KB, 623x353px
OHHHHH RADIO

TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvMeQpu9-sg

why did this pioneer of the social media era never succeed? is it really because he cant wrestle?
>>
>>2840875

It was because he got over on his own.
>>
>get self over using the internet
>the boss makes a story line were you get cucked and beat up a lot

makes you think
>>
>hes only 32

i guess he isnt doing to bad, atleast he will be remembered even without a real push. He doesnt have an artificial legacy like Randy Orton. Ortoan has no memorable moments
>>
I used to want them to fire ryder because i wanted to hear the amazing shoot video he would make.
>>
>>2840875
So basically CM Punk said this in a lot of promos, that there's a glass ceiling. And then you retards go on and on about Punk being whiney and his promos are cringe. Punk was seriously a great character
>>
I wonder what this roster would be like without an insane spiteful carny in charge.
>>
WWE needs to legitimize the internet title
there's literally no reason why they don't have some new form of a TV title plus I think Zack should be the first to hold it
>>
>>2841063
>New 24/7 title
>Send out social media alerts when the champ is defending the title.
I mean so many people have had the idea, it's the perfect thing for the Network, I dunno why they don't do it.
>>
>>2841073
I would pay good money to see somebody tweet that he's taking on Ryder then cut a promo in the car driving to Zack's house to have a match with the most ridiculous shit
>>
>>2841085
>Ryder is doing a media appearance on Good Morning America
>Some huge fucker like Erick Rowan shows up and starts trying to kill him.

Come on. That'd be awesome
>>
>>2841073
this would make house shows fun if there was a title that could actually change hands at them
>>
>>2840888
Legend Killer Orton was based.
>>
>>2840875
>is it really because he cant wrestle?

The current WWE Champion is one of the worst on the roster.
>>
>>2840877
Not to mention Cena leeched off his game before completely burying him for no reason whatsoever.
What's even the point of their triangle love story with Eve? Did Ryder even got his comeuppance against Jane who injured him? Or even against eve who betrayed him?
>>
File: VinceMoney.jpg (50KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
VinceMoney.jpg
50KB, 280x390px
>>2840875
>"He's over? GIVE HIM A KEK ANGLE AND HAVE KANE THROW HIM OFF THE STAGE!"
>"I just wish these millenials would try to reach for the brass ring, I don't know why they're so hesitant!"
>>
There's still a chance OP. The Based Broski could win vs Mojo
>>
File: Based Broski.png (2MB, 894x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Based Broski.png
2MB, 894x1056px
The dream is still alive
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.