[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Big Sexy buries a fatass with words of truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 34

File: Nash Owens tweet.png (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nash Owens tweet.png
128KB, 1280x720px
Girls don't want to fuck a unappealing, sweaty, fat, pasty cuckold who won't move the ratings needle (a certifiable fact if you know anything about entertainment and media).

Real men don't respect a slow, overweight, stretch mark riddled, pube beard, manlet. Kids certainly don't want to grow to be like KO either.

I think the basement dwelling neckbeards that love Owens is due to their deep, desperate association to be with him. They live vicariously through him. To them, he's living proof that you can be a smelly, slovenly fatass and still amount to something in life.

Of course when Big Sexy points this out, he's met with an avalanche of anger from these dorky virgin marks.
>>
Based Owens living in Nashettys head rent free
>>
Is Nash the biggest joke in the industry now?
>>
>>2840451
Wow, what a fucking loser. Why is kevin nash so upset that based fatass drew more dimes than he ever did?
>>
>>2840480
'sup Kevin?
>>
>>2840470
'sup Kevin?
Your kid is a dumbass retard
>>
I'd rather be a millionaire fatass neckbeard with a comfy family than some salty old guy with crystal quads
>>
>>2840493
LOL at you wanting to be Owens over Nash. Gayest fanboy fag ever!
>>
Legitimately cringe.
>>
>>2840505
Of course this is coming from a ugly fatass smark who has never been laid. Pinch of salt peoples.
>>
>>2840451

Wait...Kevin Nash actually doesn't understand wrestling psychology and thinks Owens can't be a good heel, because people don't want to be like him?
>>
>>2840516
Cringe.
>>
>>2840451
It's amazing how much this Nash tweet has /asp literally seething. Hilarious!
>>
Kevin Nash deserves another title run

yay or nay /asp/?
>>
Kevin Nash is that guy who reminisces about his high school football days after his time has past. It's quite pathetic really, but funny.
>>
>>2840502

>Nash got beat up by his son on Christmas

I'd rather be Owens. What sort of cuck let's that happen.
>>
>>2840451
What is this even about?
Does every wrestler in a company have to be a top draw? Even Scott Hall said wrestling needs all kinds of body types. The show is supposed to draw from the top down, and the heel is only there to get the face over so they can draw.
>>
>>2840527
His son still in jail right? If he hates his father so bad why don't he start his wrestling career right now to spite out of Kevin.
>>
>>2840519
No, he thinks Owens doesn't pass eye test. Guys go to want to be you, and girls got to want to have sex with you.

>thinking Kevin Nash doesn't understand wrestling psychology.
“Creatively, Kevin Nash is very good & we worked well together. He was just coming into his own when the company made changes. Kevin is very modern, but still sees things old-school. He's so in-tune with the atmosphere of the country, & that helps. I often was more of the old-fashioned cowboy, but he was into other things but could combine our thinking. I think he's a real force as far as a creative person.” - Dusty Rhodes (1Wrestling.com - June 5th, 2001)
>>
>>2840492
Kevin nash? Lmao!
>>
File: report.png (35KB, 670x365px) Image search: [Google]
report.png
35KB, 670x365px
>>2840527
>Nash getting beat up by his son
In reality Nash teaching his disrespectful drunk some respect.

You'd rather by a fat slab who worked for hot dogs in bingo halls for 15 years, has an ugly ginger terrorist friend, average cellulite riddled wife & autistic son,, than live Nash's amazing fairy ale as a cool, 6'10, pussy magnet, bodybuilding, US army veteran, baskeball player, strip club bouncer, movie star, massive drawing superstar pro wrestler.

KEK!!!!

Like Owens are you also so fat that you pretend not to be embarrassed by your body by wearing "slimming" black clothes?
>>
>>2840530
>What is this even about?
KO is buzzing because of the DVD and Nash needed some validation over the fact all he ever had were looks.
>>
>>2840545
No meant Owens autistic retard son.
>>
>>2840566
>Such a massive failure in life he couldn't even raise a decent son
Nashetty literally unable to succeed.
>>
>>2840568
Try reading the date dumbass.
>>
Nashetty lashing out from fear of irrelevancy again.
>>
>>2840568
Old man Nash couldn't sell a DVD of his solo career while KO is making bank. All Nash did was ride Hogan's coattails. Whose bad now boys?
>>
>>2840571
Oh, you're right, the DVD has nothing to do with it, it's just Nash's everyday crippling insecurity perking up unprovoked. Must be tough on him to be an eternal punchline about torn quads.
>>
File: DADDY NASH.jpg (41KB, 350x540px) Image search: [Google]
DADDY NASH.jpg
41KB, 350x540px
DADDY
>>
>>2840470
>implying nash or owens could outdime one another

They're both anti draws
>>
>>2840527
Nash was actually the one that unfortunately had to beat up his own son in order to protect his wife. I'm not sure why you're lying when everyone knows this story here except for the underagefags
>>
>>2840578

You're the definition of "gotten to". Nash insecure about Owens? give me a break! Nash simply has a set and ain't afraid to tell it like it is/how he sees it. If you think Nash is the only person to have this opinion about Owens you're deluded!

I don't think the quad thing bothers Nash's too much at all. He'll only see if, if he goes online because nobody has the balls to do it to his face (can't blame them). What? you think Owens goes a day in his life without being called a fat fuck? lol

Owens has so many flaws. Quite frankly Owens is a joke. JUST LOOK AT HIM. An embarrassment to the business. Represents most things that is currently wrong with the business. My opinion anyway but I know I'm not alone.

Nash broke in when the business was filled with men and larger than life stars who looked like stars - can't blame him for his opinion on Owens. Nash having a different opinion to you doesn't mean he's insecure. Deep down he probably just thinks Owens is an ugly fat fuck who shouldn't be employed by the big leagues.

I'm sure you got a copy of KO's new DVD, so why don't you get back to masturbating to it.
>>
-Mic talent
-Ring talent

Owens is entertaining. I don't fantasize about being these people, I just want to watch a bunch of pretend fighters pretend to fight and shit talk each other, and Owens does that well. I don't care that he's a fat fuck because again, I don't live through him or want to fuck him
>>
>>2840451
Holy fucking rekt!!!!

BASED BIG SEXY
>>
>>2840601
quaddy
>>
File: go home.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
go home.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>2840480
>kys
>>
>>2840652
>Represents most things that is currently wrong with the business

He actually tries to maintain some kind of kayfabe, he can talk off script as seen on Talking Smack, he has fun matches. But he's not a sweaty steroid hulk so he's an embarrassment for Vince's gallery of big greasy guys I guess
>>
>>2840566
Like I said in the other post Tristen Nash should start his own wrestling career and try to get out his fathers shadows. I would punch for my dad being such a drunk blowhard and a failure too, I understand where this comes from.
>>
File: April 13, 1998.png (105KB, 912x547px) Image search: [Google]
April 13, 1998.png
105KB, 912x547px
>>2840624
>Implying Nash is an anti-draw
Nash was a massively influential & important part of the greatest period in this industries history.

All you need to do is study numbers which we both know you have not done.

Kevin Nash = 5.8 rating (not even his highest)

Kevin Owens = 1.88 rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVTynqrwtx0
>>
>>2840683
>Kevin Owens maintains kayfabe
Owens as heel posts pic of his skyping call with babyface Finn Balor after he won title, looking like they are best of friends.
>>
>>2840451
Owens is a married man, and his wife is pretty hot.
Why won't Big Daddy Has Been just fuck off, and stop trying to shit on every current wrestler?
>>
>>2840451
Worked
>>
>>2840652
Thanks for the (You) but I'm not gonna read your dissertation about some irrelevant old dude, Wolfcuc.
>>
>>2840709
>Owens has a hot wife
Just because he punched above his weight does not mean his wife Is hot. She is beyond average. Never seen her body...probs has shit a body.

How about Nash lives in a free country (served his country in military also) and can say whatever the fuck he wants? He's a industry legend. He earned the right. He's a major reason Owens has guaranteed money contract and doesn't have to work hurt to get paid. Show some respect you lil punk.
>>
Somebody put this old fool out to pasture already. He hasn't matured past the age of 14. It's getting sad.
>>
Nashetty worked into a shoot.
>>
>>2840736
>>
>>2840683
>can talk off script
>on talking smack

Holy shit, an actual mark.

How sad is it that having just the faintest glimmer of a real personality is considered a major feat on E!, I mean, even TNA at it's absolute worst would have at least 10 interesting minutes during an hour of programming.

These literal drones, marks in denial, are willing to watch 5+ hours a week and pay a monthly fee for a "star" the caliber of the fat greasy smark shitstain of a "superstar" as Kevin Owens. Many such cases!
>>
>>2840749
I don't pay anything
>>
File: tumblr_n183rfNd1b1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n183rfNd1b1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>2840524
yay
>>
>>2840700
PMSL at that vid
>>
>>2840727
t. Wolfcuck
>>
>>2840601
>baggy jeans to hide his legs

You're not fooling anyone Wolfcuck, Nash is so ashamed of his lower body, he routinely attacks other about their image. Might I aslo add that your obsession with him is borderline dangerous.
>>
I want to be Cesaro
>>
>>2840569
Oh, didn't know kevin nash's son was name Owens, lmao
>>
A post from two years ago. Hmmmm
>>
the only current wrestlers ive seen this guy praise are mandy rose and paige and he just wants to fuck them

fuck nash
>>
>Nash seething because Owens' reign with the title is already more memorable

the absolute state of kekvin nash
>>
File: BnA2vphIcAAv6n9.jpg (27KB, 347x464px) Image search: [Google]
BnA2vphIcAAv6n9.jpg
27KB, 347x464px
>>2840834
>Nash ashamed of lower body
I literally have hundreds of photos which prove otherwise.

Find me one photo in last 5 years of Owens not hiding his gut.

Your obsession with Wolfpac is disturbing. I wonder how many people you've accused of being Wolfpac on here. What did he do to you?
>>
>>2840859
Nash's son isn't called Owens.
Owens son is called Owen.

Let me make this clear. Kevin Owens son Owen is an autistic retard. Kevin Nash's son was slaying pussy at before he was legal and has everything going for him in life.
>>
>>2840451
>Girls don't want to fuck a unappealing, sweaty, fat, pasty cuckold
Meanwhile Owens has a cute wife and some kids while you jerk off to Alexa Bliss alone. What did you mean by that?
>>
>>2840931
>he has hundreds of kevin nash pics
Cringe
>>
> Me & Scott (Hall) used to always say to be over in this business, the girl’s got to want to fuck you & the guy’s got to wanna be ya’. Girls don’t wanna fuck Benoit. Girls I don’t think wanna fuck Eddie. Do guys want to be Batista? Yeah. Do girls want to fuck Batista? Yeah. Do guys want to be Orton? Yeah. Do girls want to fuck Orton? Yeah. That’s what gets over in this business. There’s a real intangible in this business & that’s it.” - Kevin Nash
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>Nash's son looking like an even more fat autistic Jontron.
>>
>>2840931
>still pretending he isn't wolfcuck
Wew lad
>hundreds of photos of Nash
Dude, if you're not wolfcuck, that is somehow even more pathetic.
>>
we can talk all the shit we want, but one thing is for sure, Kevin Owens has a hot wife. Who he was with before WWE, so you can't even say its the money
>>
>>2841057
>"""hot"""
>>
>>2841069
Shes hotter than every single woman who will ever take pity on you. Stay mad you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>2840992
Yeah he totally knows what he's talking about
>>
>>2841076
Why are you so mad? Kevin? Is that you?
>>
>>2841032
Well at least Nash's son has some jail cred that build reputation into his wrestling career. Tristen has strong potential to be a badass and better than his dad.
>>
>>2841082
I'm not the one who's mad pal, you're the one sperging out about Nash and Owens, saying Owens doesn't have a hot wife when that's demonstrably untrue. Are you so buttblasted you can't take the L and admit you're wrong?
>>
>>2841032
Kinda looks like Owens.
>>
>>2841086
Well said.

6'8 Cody Hall is already a future WWE main eventer. He's like what 24 years old? when he gets to NXT Vince is gonna prematurely ejaculate.
>>
File: Mr. Daytona Over 50.png (830KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Daytona Over 50.png
830KB, 1366x768px
>>2840601
I think you'll appreciate this my friend. 2010 Mr. Daytona Over 50
>>
>>2841076
She's got the basic instagram thot shit going on
>caked on makeup except around her eyebrows (thats the dead giveaway, always look at the thot's eyebrows)
>filted to hell and back
>good angle
>nice lighting
>cheeks are very prominent, as well as chin
>nice jawline, shame about the chin
>weird nose

She's above average and well above his league, regardless.
>>
>>2840992
He's right.
>>
>>2841151
Good analysis. I bet her body has deformities also.
>>
>>2841151
Still hotter than any woman you'll ever bed. I don't know why you keep trying to act like she's even remotely in YOUR league. Are you that jealous of Owens bro?
>>
>>2841163
Get a load of this faggot lol
>>
>Cornette talking about wanting to put a weight loss clause in Steen's ROH contract because he knew he'd never get in shape otherwise
>They didn't
>He didn't.
>>
>>2841076
How is that hot? Looks like the typical full makeup fake nonwhite intagram whore. Get laid fat ass.
>>
>>2841197
Same could be said for you. That ugly slut would be disgusted to be around your lard ass.
>>
>>2841238
>>2841242
>fatass
>lardass
That projection. Wrong again you fucking lames, you worked yourself into a shoot. I weigh less than you guaranteed and I have more sex than you ever will, guaranteed. Keep being bitter about a fat ass like Owens doing better than you in every possible aspect of life, it's hilarious.
>>
>>2840936
nash's son is a depressed shitty musician. he needs to take his dads advice he gave phil
>>2841107
cody has zero charisma but to be fair neither did his dad until his mid 30's

both of them would be better than KO tho
>>
File: 1498658717982.png (360KB, 886x917px) Image search: [Google]
1498658717982.png
360KB, 886x917px
I'd take Nash 94-99 over any year of Kevin Owens.
>>
One here has answered his question. Who wants to be k.o and would fuck him? I made a fake okcupid and pof of k.o and no girls message me back even the fat one.
>>
>>2840992
True and this is the same thing Vince believes
>>
>>2841032
Based
>>
>>2841151
Agreed, she is fake as shit
>>
>>2841312
lol youre some fat fuck who is jerking it to this fantasy shit posting. I know you're trash since you're going to this length to defend some obese indy outlaw rassler trying to live vicariously through him.
>>
>>2840767
>>2840524
We walk in the valley of the shadow of death of English.
>>
File: 3255235232.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
3255235232.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>2840992
>implying a philosophy primarily meant for babyfaces should apply to a heel wrestler
>Implying a heel can't get over in ways other than making men jealous of their looks
>implying women DIDN'T want to fuck Eddie Guerrero

Imagine being this functionally retarded, holy shit.

Kevin Nash was a great dude in his prime, but he'd be happier now if he could accept no one gives a fuck about him anymore and moves on with his life instead of seething about the "business" on twitter like all the other retired has-beens.
>>
>>2842448
This stopped being about Owens a while ago when you faggots came out with ad hominem bullshit. Fact is that I'm not fat and if anything I'd be considered a manlet by some massive pudding like yourself.
>>
File: too cool for school.gif (3MB, 319x236px) Image search: [Google]
too cool for school.gif
3MB, 319x236px
*works the smarks*
>>
File: 1497832710942.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497832710942.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>2840527
when liberal ACTUAL cucks use cuck as an insult.
That liberal projection is orgasmic.
>>
>>2840451
Love how Nash gives zero fucks
>>
File: CbMtXdZW4AA3MPJ.jpg (93KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
CbMtXdZW4AA3MPJ.jpg
93KB, 597x600px
>S E E T H I N G
>>
>>2845510
Why would Kevin Nash be seething at this? he was a 6'10 strip club bouncer who got to pick who he wanted to go home with every night.

He was also a good looking top guy during the wrestling boom when groupies still existed.

Kevin Owens having a modestly attractive partner facially doesn't mean women in general find him attractive.

Just trying to figure out your mindset.
>>
>>2845510
This doesn't refute Nash's point. 1 out of 100 women would prob find Owens attractive.
>>
File: trollbait.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trollbait.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>2845523
>>2845525
My God that was too easy
Jesus Christ kid
>>
>>2841148
What is all that purple stuff on his torso
>>
>>2845510
they are cousins
>>
>>2840566
>Nash changed his story

Even the po-po recognise that Nash is full-of-shit

>>2840652
>You're the definition of "gotten to".

He says before writing a post over 5 times as long as the one he's replying to.

>I know I'm not alone

But (You) are Wolfcuc
>>
>>2840544
A then-56 year old considering somebody "modern" in 2001 sure means a lot in the latter half of 2017
>>
>>2840700
>comparing Nielsen ratings from literally decades apart

For somebody who's been obsessing over this shit for years upon years I'm amazed by how little (You) still understand them Wolfcuc
>>
File: BNd530eCUAATE3i.jpg (115KB, 600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
BNd530eCUAATE3i.jpg
115KB, 600x1064px
>>2840834
>>2840931
Still waiting for a picture of Kevin Owens not hiding his gut under a t-shirt because he's ashamed of his obese pasty skinned stretch marked belly
>>
>>2845537
That's fine.

I'm just happy you're not a delusional white knight Kevin Owens fanboy.
>>
>>2845604
>implying nash doesn't hate the way his legs look

When did I say Owens wasn't ashamed you retarded fuck wit? You keep trying to deflect every criticism of Nash back to Owens like he's some sort of standard. You should really look into euthanasia.
>>
>>2845574

The provided Dusty quote was to refute claim that Nash didn't understand wrestling psychology. Dusty is considered one of the all time great minds in the business. But if that comment didn't suffice and re-evaluating I see how it might not be up to scratch..... here is a clip of Macho Man Randy Savage describing Kevin Nash's "psychology" for wrestling as phenomenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy6CNH5kzd0
>>
File: 4570603654.jpg (83KB, 1432x650px) Image search: [Google]
4570603654.jpg
83KB, 1432x650px
>>2845611
You assert Nash is ashamed of his lower body but that is just a unsupported statement of opinion, which is non-falsifiable and refutable.

I'm not trying to deflect your criticism of Nash. I straight up exposed your criticism of Nash as bogus. You insinuated Nash criticises others appearance because he's insecure of his own yet there is zero evidence to support your claim.

Whether you intended to or not you indirectly leapt to the defence of Owens. Your criticism of Nash is ironic since he will happily rock shorts and show of his legs. Kevin Owens on the other hand is obviously ashamed of his gut hence why I asked you to provide picture of his not hiding it.

Why so angry?
>>
>>2845635
Your mental gymnasium must be impressive. Nash hid his legs for most of his career because of how they looked. Fact. I'm not defending Ownes indirectly or otherwise, just pointing out how hypocritical Nash is or you are for not acknowledging Nashs body image issues. I'm not mad really just tired of you plebbit Nash fan boys acting like he's the God of wrestling. So take your leddit spacing and go the fuck back already. Your kind ain't wlecome here, boy.
>>
>>2845604
It still gets me that I can be 5'10", 175lbs and still have beefier calves than Nash.
What's the point of being that big if manlets can out legpress you?
>>
>>2845644
I don't think anybody here thinks Nash is a wrestling God at all. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him discussed in true wrestling sense. Let's see here

>tall
>says funny things
>exudes a natural coolness
>put out a catchphrase that is perfect criticism to Marks/NEETS/etc.

He's an image board meme God, not a wrestling God.
>>
>>2845615
>nWoWolfpacTV

sorry I don't watch faggot channels
>>
>>2845687
Is this your first day here? Lurk Moar.
>>
File: kn2.jpg (217KB, 788x710px) Image search: [Google]
kn2.jpg
217KB, 788x710px
>>2845644
I don't think it's accurate to say Kevin Nash "hid" his legs. Bret Hart, HBK, Edge, Undertaker, Kane, AJ Styles, etc. and even Hulk Hogan and Macho Man for parts of their careers wore long tights. You assert Nash hid his legs because of how they looked yet he showed them off on TV in front of million of fans on countless occasions.

I think Nash wore loose fitting pants like the Hardy boys more for aesthetic reasons (hide knee braces for example) more than anything. It's not like he was Kevin "fat kid at the swimming pool" Owens where he made a concerted effort to hide his lower body at all times.

Your argument that Nash has body confidence issues is weak. There is no evidence to suggest he has more hangs up about his body than anybody else.

Reddit spacing! so lame. It's not going to catch on. I fucking rule this place now pal. Know your role.
>>
>>2845761
Man, you REALLY like Kevin Nash eh
What a weird thing to fixate upon.
>>
>>2845761
>I think Nash wore loose fitting pants like the Hardy boys more for aesthetic reasons
I wear phat pants as part of my ring gear to hide my kickpads for that very reason.
>>
>>2840850
Chicken legs. Sad!
>>
>>2845761
Lmfao you're so gay for Nash it hurts. You need to go back.
>>
>>2845793
You would
>>
File: CBOZ3YUUcAAoF_3.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CBOZ3YUUcAAoF_3.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>2845766
What's not to like?
>>
>>2845799
Well, you've all but admitted it at this point. I see no further point in arguing with you about your latent homosexuality.
>>
>>2845813
Don't project your insecurities on me.
>>
>>2845810
It's just that your here ITT screaming about MY FAVE THING I BETTER THAN YOUR FAVE THING DEAL W/ IT MARKS
It's just like.........OK?
Why do you need such reassurance that your preference is correct? You seem very insecure and like you are looking for validation by living vicariously through someone else.
It's just weird is all.
>>
>>2845837
Latent homosexuality anon. That dude is gay for Nash.
>>
File: 1497313415124.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497313415124.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2845837
>>2845844
WORKED

As long as I have breathe in body there will be Nash threads galore here for years to come. Get used it to it, bitch about it or leave. Won't change anything.
>>
>>2845861
the hero we need. never change senpai
>>
File: 1488651949085.gif (2MB, 284x215px) Image search: [Google]
1488651949085.gif
2MB, 284x215px
>>2845867
I will take on all comers in honour of the GOAT Based Big Sexy.
>>
Tbqh leaving Nashetty out of the equation, Wolfcuck makes a good point about Oreowens being ashamed of his own body. How can I be expected to respect a man who doesn't even respect himself?
>>
>>2845861
That's fine. I'll keep pointing out how gay it is for you to obsess over him and you can keep proving my point.
>>
>>2845861
>breathe in body

Nashcucs in charge of English

Look at the adjective...
>>
>>2845893
Why grammar police a literal retard? That's easy pickings dude, there's no sport in it.
>>
>>2845902
It's training for the big arrests.
>>
>>2845949
Leave your moms basement and seek sunlight.
>>
>>2845962
Don't have a basement.
>>
>>2845964
We know, your mom owns it
>>
File: basement bait.png (53KB, 668x529px) Image search: [Google]
basement bait.png
53KB, 668x529px
>>2845973
No. Basements might be a thing in the USA but not in the UK.

Keep failing.
>>
>>2845983
>Keep failing.

t. haven't moved past 1999
>>
>>2845983
Basement or not, it's still tremendously gay to refer to another man as "big sexy". You really do just need to kill yourself.
>>
>>2845983
You live in Newcastle right Wolfcuc?
>>
File: lm.jpg (84KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
lm.jpg
84KB, 600x706px
>>2846078
He's not just Big Sexy, he's SUPER SEXY.

You're a hypocritical, lying piece of shit! if anybody knows what's like to have a cock up their ass it's you! the Fudge Packer extraordinaire.
>>
>>2846087
I'm not who you think I am and I'm actually from Derby if you really want to know.
>>
>>2846569
Lol I'm not the one who calls another man sexy. What are you 13? You literally just did the "I know you are but what am I" bit. Just admit to your faggotry and be honest, no one will think any less of you for it.
>>
Nash is right though, who does KO actually appeal to? What makes him top guy material besides his wrestling ability? He works best as a midcard gatekeeper for the actual top guys with a schoolyard bully personality gimmick.
>>
File: 44189_439346111103_4482463_n.jpg (76KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
44189_439346111103_4482463_n.jpg
76KB, 720x540px
>>2846572
I'm not the one in the CLOSET

YOU ARE

JUST ADMIT IT YOU FAGGOT!
>>
>>2846578
>Plebbit spacing
>caps lock
You are the textbook definition of "worked". Sorry I triggered you man.
>>
File: l;mlm.jpg (53KB, 493x669px) Image search: [Google]
l;mlm.jpg
53KB, 493x669px
>>2846590
Expect more Reddit spacing, caps lock and most importantly plenty more Nash here in future.

Hope you can handle that bc you seem to be having a difficult time so far.
>>
File: 15.png (303KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
303KB, 564x423px
>>2846590
YOU working ME into a SHOOT

KEK!

ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS OF BIG KEV FUCKING YOUR ASS
>>
>>2846613
Nah at this point it's just entertainment. I know a person can not possibly be so autistic, that they get worked into a literal shoot over how gay they are for a wrestler. Good show, mate. Keep up the A+ material.
>>
File: 1495306546460.jpg (122KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1495306546460.jpg
122KB, 612x816px
BASED
>>
File: 10686621.jpg (100KB, 359x637px) Image search: [Google]
10686621.jpg
100KB, 359x637px
>>2846650
I wanna be like Big Sexy!

Who wouldn't?
>>
File: kevin-owens-randy-orton____-7.jpg (68KB, 750x340px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens-randy-orton____-7.jpg
68KB, 750x340px
>>2846681
I'd hate to be this disgusting fat piece of shit (not Orton).
>>
>>2840451
Kevin Owens the most pathetic excuse of a WWE pro wrestler I've ever seen. Standards so low these days.
>>
>>2841720
moron

>>2846577
People who actually spend money
>>
>Be young fat guy with a good job, not injuring myself walking across the room, having a loving family
>Be fit grandpa that has to get surgery this very fucking week, me and my wife getting beat up by our asshole son on Christmas
Hmm................
>>
>>2840451
>Has an attractive wife
>Two kids
>Rich
>Famous
>Respected

What a loser!
>>
>>2848395
Great reply, would love to see literally any evidence backing that
>muh limited run dvd
>>
>>2840451
Reminder that a fat slob with a sock puppet drew higher ratings than Nashetty in the Monday Night Wars
>>
No way! So it was Nash who told his boy Hunter to strip Owensetty of the title?!

It all makes sense now. KO better hit the gym before Nash just fires him outright.
>>
>>2845604
>phone faggot

into the trash
>>
>>2846650
tattoos = trash
>>
Reminder that Big Cuck Kevin Nashetty voted for Hillary.
>>
>>2846650
>Rats
>Not QT3.14 virgins
Have fun eating creampies
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.