[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else miss the Hall of Pain Henry? I really loved it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hall of pain.jpg (39KB, 350x281px) Image search: [Google]
hall of pain.jpg
39KB, 350x281px
Does anyone else miss the Hall of Pain Henry? I really loved it
>>
I never got to see Hall of Pain Henry. I stopped watching when he was a joke jobber returned and when I returned he was a jobber
>>
>>2839417
Yes.

Underrated as fuck monster heel run
>>
>>2839426
You missed out on the most underrated monster heel. This was the best shit I have seen out of him
>>
Man dat years when Khali, Mark Henry and other slow as fuck giant monster who cant wrestle won the title... it was a dark age
>>
The run is why Mark Henry will always be over with me no matter what. His post match promo after beating Randy for the title was god-tier
>>
>>2839565
Henry was on a tear in 2011. 18+
>>
>>2839417
>400lb former strongman gets serious and fucks people up
It was pretty damn novel, he should've ended his career on that note
>>
i think they should have continued it with either the IC or US title in like 2012 since he was still around and they werent doing much with those belts.

LOVED that run
>>
>>2839417
i legitimately liked the storyline where he ran through everybody and big show was the only one to stop him but couldn't so he had daniel bryan cash in on mark but he failed and when big show finally won bryan cashes in on him and thus the yes chant was born
>>
I have so much respect for Henry. For all the people who keep hyping CM Punks 2 shitty promos. Mark Henry's fake retirement speech overshadows anything Punk ever did. And the Hall of Pain was underrated. Would love to see him come back and destroy the New Day.
>>
File: tumblr_o2abcnSkJM1sbzhteo1_400.gif (2MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2abcnSkJM1sbzhteo1_400.gif
2MB, 375x250px
>>2840138
>Would love to see him come back and destroy the New Day.
>>
>>2840152
Mark Henry has more charisma than those 3 losers combined
>>
>>2839417
2011 was a good year for the wwe
>>
>>2839417
A run that came a good 10-15 years too late.
Henry was the single most amazing monster Heel in decades during this run but his body just couldn't keep up with his push.

Damn shame.
>>
>>2840420
Hall of Pain Mark Henry wouldn't have worked in the 90s, he was still too young looking and fresh faced. He needed the experience and the embittered, grizzled veteran look to really pull it off.

Though it absolutely should have happened a few years earlier than it did, he was rotting in ECW for too long.
>>
Fuck I wish I had bought that Hall of Pain shirt when I had the chance.

Anyone know where I can get OP's pic shirt?
>>
>>2840333
Hi Phil!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.