[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED PAPA RURU IS BACK FAGGOTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: rusev-1494921147-800.jpg (27KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
rusev-1494921147-800.jpg
27KB, 800x449px
BASED PAPA RURU IS BACK FAGGOTS
>>
>coming back along with super cena and getting put in a feud with him

BURIED
>>
>>2839294
Yeah, it's bittersweet to be quite honest.
There's no way in hell Rusev's coming out on top.
>>
>>2839277
meh it's already been done. nothing to see here
>>
>>2839277
Rusev-Angle feud when??
>>
They royally fucked it all up again, as usual.
They wasted the incredible pop he could've gotten, had he returned as a bad ass Bulgarian Brute. Instead, we got a wimpy loser. And for what? To feed him to fucking CENA of all people.

They fucked up something so fucking simple it makes me sick. They could've had Owens ripping on Lana during a segment, Rusev's music hits, crowd goes nuts, Rusev's full of rage, kicks the shit out of Owens, gets over as fuck and boom, US title feud.
But no, let's feed him to Cena on a corny stupid fucking July 4th show, burying his return and character as a whole all over again. FUCK WWE!
>>
>>2839277
>gets hit over the head with the american flag on his first PPV back
It's depressing really. Jinder becomes WWE champion and Handsome Rusev just gets cucked. This is like the time they brought back Seth and completely killed his momentum by letting him be heel.
>>
Honestly, the thing that baffled me the most was how much Rusev was hamming up his accent and broken-ish English, you have already shown he can talk better than that Vince, you can't run it back.

>>2839722
That's what the people of Bulgaria get for not being huge marks and watching this crap like the promised people of India.
>>
>>2839640
They really like having their top babyfaces booed.
>>
>>2839294
> THIS WILL GET CENA REALLY OVER, JUST LIKE LAST TI-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNESrJW_YKc
>>
>>2839781
WWE has successfully worked normies into thinking the "John Cena sucks" chants are just the wacky fans having fun Maggle, like Angle's "You suck" chants, everybody actually really loves Cena.
>>
>>2839785
To be fair, it was impossible for the white trash to not swallow the patriotic crap on July 4 with Super Cena repackaged as a GI JOE and Rusev as the foreign heel. You know why Vince always use the foreign heel? Because it always work.
>>
>>2839776
I mean it does flucate a bit and there's certain words that you can have trouble with that accents it
>>
If NJPW made it on USA, Rusev can move there because he has no future on WWE.
>>
>>2839640
Worked by based BMJ
>>
>>2840320
Lana banging someone else probably if he does
>>
>>2840323
He can get a Japanese waifu
>>
Based
>>
>>2839640
I fully agree with this anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.