[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Vince make him wear contacts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: blueeyes.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blueeyes.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>
>>2839082
to appease the white folk
>>
marketing
>>
>>2839082
Did Vince ever make The Dwayne wear color contacts?
>>
>>2839104
Only in the bedroom, ALLEGEDLY.
>>
>>2839104
He made him get his pecs fixed
>>
>>2839082
To help present him in the most inorganic way as possible
>>
WHITE IT UP, COCONUT!
>>
>>2839082
Because Vince has an obsession to ensure everything that got over is due to his invention. So he doesn't want to lose to God who gave Roman the natural pair of already sexy eyes
>>
>>2839082
Vince is a visionary. He knew racemixing would be the norm in USA soon. Roman reigns is the bull, Vince is the cuck while the fans are the ones getting fucked
>>
>>2839082
You know, I wondered the same thing. It was so stupid, like people aren't going to notice his eyes suddenly changed color. I hope someone mentions it on a shot one day.
>>
>>2839082
It goes to show that there is nothing authentic about him. All you need to do to make it in wwe is to be related to a legend... but, you already knew that.
>>
I wonder how annoying that is to Roman.

Like, contacts are hardly the most inconvenient thing a dude can be forced to wear as a wrestler, but putting them in and knowing they're completely fucking unnecessary and Vince just wants them because of retarded old man logic that only makes sense to him.
>>
>>2839082
Why does he still wear his Shield gear and have the same music?
>>
Bacause blue eyes are attractive
>>
>>2839397
Never seemed to bother Rey Mysterio.
>>
File: IMG_9945.jpg (69KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9945.jpg
69KB, 600x402px
Because WEE is subject to the whims of a long past his prime neurotic 70 year old cokehead who is ashamed of being a pro wrestling carny.
>>
>>2839397
Roman gets paid millions to jump in the air and throw fake punches im sure contacts are a very minor inconvienence
>>
>>2839525
Throw punches w/ theatrics...
Big difference
>>
It's to make sure we can tell him apart from the other Usos.

When Uso 1 or Uso 2 was injured, Roman used to step in and play the part. No one knew the difference or that it was Uso 3 who was pretending to be Uso 1 or Uso 2.
>>
>>2839456
Rey did it before WWE
>>
>>2839642
The Usos? More like the Uggos...
>>
>>2839115
/thread.
>>
>>2839456
That was never intended to fool anyone as being natural. It fit his crazy, luchador presentation. Rey Mysterio loosely translates into Mysterious King or King of Mystery.

Think Pentagon Jr.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.