[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we supposed to believe they are fucking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DD7u9GBXgAEkTZQ.jpg (232KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DD7u9GBXgAEkTZQ.jpg
232KB, 961x1200px
Are we supposed to believe they are fucking?
>>
>>2838604
Absolutely not
>>
Nah.maybe she give him a handy to keep him loyal tho
>>
>>2838604
No you stupid fuck
>>
No. He's a beta orbiter
>>
File: Leah-Vandale-Feet-2799956.jpg (84KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Leah-Vandale-Feet-2799956.jpg
84KB, 1080x1080px
>>2838612
i'd rather get a footjob
>>
>>2838604
It's still crazy to me that they gave a meme jobber that peaked after a week a full time contract
>>
Can we talk about how big of an easily triggered bitch Cryin' Bryan came across by suspending The Big Hog?
>>
>>2838604
I bet she just twerks in his face, moonwalks on his balls, panty flashes and lets him rub her legs to get him to do what she wants.
but no fucking.
>>
>>2838620
Daaamn.
>>
>>2838623
You see the crowd reactions Ellsworth gets?
>>
He's getting cucked by big cass
>>
>>2838657
No because I don't watch Cuckdown.
>>
>it's a Carmella wears daisy dukes episode
>>
>>2838604
No. She said it herself, he's her manager.
>>
>>2838604
You clearly don't watch the show. The whole joke is that he is head over heels in love and she friendzoned the fuck out of him, so he just follows her around obeying orders.
>>
Goddamn she's hot.
>>
>>2838994
This.
>How DARE you treat my homegirl like this
>Carmella is my friend that's a girl

Literally brings it up almost every segment they aren't fucking
>>
Women who look like that would fuck anybody whenever they are feeling horny.

They might not be in a relationship, they might not be fuckbuddies, but if kayfabe was real, I'm sure they've done it at least once. The thing about being an orbital for a bitch like that, is when they get drunk, it's easy game.
>>
>>2839093
>if kayfabe was real, I'm sure they've done it at least once.
Except this is wrong and they've never done anything other than hold hands in kayfabe
>>
>>2839034
You're right. The show is for children and Pajeets.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.