[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KO IS A FUCKING DRAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4691.jpg (87KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4691.jpg
87KB, 1310x873px
Per PWI:

>WWE's ""Fight Owens Fight" DVD set was officially released today and is apparently, already a massive hit.
>In a situation I don't recall happening since the 2004 release of the "Rise and Fall of ECW" DVD, the Owens set has sold so well, it is sold out even on Amazon for fans who ordered in advance.

>Our old pal Sideshow Shan sent the following,...The Kevin Owens DVD was released today and it's completely sold out on Amazon.
>I preordered it a few days ago, but still ordered in advance and I just received an email that I won't get mine for more than 2 weeks, despite Amazon's promise that a pre-ordered item would arrive on the release date.

>I just called three random Best Buys in NYC and all of them told me the set was sold out as well and they just opened an hour ago.
>>
The fat smarks managed to scrape together enough NEETbux to buy it? coool
>>
Are any of his ROH and PWG matches on that shit?
>>
>>2836343
ah shut the fuck up already you stupid fucking moron
all the fucking wrestlers are draws
>>
people buy DVD's? are all the sales from Alaska?
>>
>>2836334
It selling out just shows that WWE had no faith in it selling, so they made a tiny production run.
>>
DDP YOGA dvd teaches you to l8se weight. Does DVD teach you to gain weight #beefcake
>>
>>2836345
Probably. They used Roddy's ROH footage and recently showed Joe with the title on national TV. This is probably what the the negotiations were about last year.
>>
>>2836353
Exactly this.
>>
>>2836353
Based fatty living rent free in ya head.
>>
>>2836404
No, I actually like Oreowens. I'm just stating the truth.
>>
Owens is the biggest Canadian draw today.
>>
>>2836345
no, the first match is against cj parker for his NXT debut. but there's a lot of czw and roh footages in the documentary and the special features (deleted scenes)
>>
File: Future Hall of Fame.jpg (135KB, 1356x883px) Image search: [Google]
Future Hall of Fame.jpg
135KB, 1356x883px
>>
>>2836364
Ladies and gentleman, this is the state of your average Indian wrestling fan. Probably having nasty thoughts about Alexa too.

Sad
>>
File: Y2KO.jpg (147KB, 1064x527px) Image search: [Google]
Y2KO.jpg
147KB, 1064x527px
>>
>>2836966
>who is lesnar
>>
File: IMG_20170603_182835.jpg (44KB, 592x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_182835.jpg
44KB, 592x473px
>>2836966
>>
>>2836334
>>I just called three random Best Buys in NYC and all of them told me the set was sold out as well and they just opened an hour ago.
Making up lies about a smark favorite is the oldest trick in the book. Smarks always say that so-and-so was getting HUGE reactions at the house shows or some shit.
>>
>>2836364
>Redditor
stop
>>
File: 1498196835093.gif (3MB, 321x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498196835093.gif
3MB, 321x250px
>backordered on Amazon

Insane.
>>
Reminder that Canada is behind in technology by at least 7 years so DVD's are still quite popular over there.
>>
File: 46a35c78.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
46a35c78.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>2838171
kenny "weeb" omega got BTFO
>>
>>2838368
>Smarks always say that so-and-so was getting HUGE reactions at the house shows

the fucking irony
>>
>>2838171
good luck with that
>>
I find that really hard to believe. Would be easy to achieve if a low quantity was made.
>>
>>2839316
>I find it hard to believe somebody who's over and has a long-time following could be successful

There's a reason he gets new shirts nearly every other months, y'know.
>>
He can actually talk. He's pretty amusing on Talking Smack where he's just winging it, and doesn't come off too unnatural otherwise either. Plus his gimmick isn't too restrictive and convoluted, he's just a guy who wants to fight people
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.