[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: jasethy.jpg (69KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
jasethy.jpg
69KB, 736x736px
than Jasethy as a babyface? He's on the same cringe tier as Bailey. He must turn heel immediately or he will suffer the same downfall with the audience like Deanetty.
>>
I seriously forget he existed. Now he's feuding with the blackhole for storylines, it's honestly the least interesting feud.
>>
>>2835884
This. words can't express how little I care about a Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt feud.
>>
it´s literally the worst part of raw even worse than then the """"""""""womens division"""""""""""
>>
>>2835884
>>2835903
Bray has been beyond stale for at least 2 years now. He needs a new gimmick.

BTW, why does he get so much promo time every week? Every one of his promos is exactly the fucking same. I instantly press fast forward whenever he shows up on the screen.
>>
>>2836173

People who are really, really stupid (and there are a lot of them) think Bray is a "great promo" because he talks in crazzzzzy man voice
>>
>>2836184

He was never a good promo to begin with. This new alzheimer's gimmick where he rambles incoherently is worse than anything he's done since being called up.
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 800x989px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 800x989px
>>2836173
Bray is like the least intimidating 'intimidating guy' gimmick there is. I can't event remember off the top of my head any feuds that ended with him coming out on top.
>>
>>2836184
I honestly can't believe there are some idiots out there (mostly on reddit) sho still whine abour Bray not getting a chance.

Dudes, the guy has a shit look, boring as hell in ring style, unconvincing character, and his promos are blabbering jibberish.

Ye's lucky he's still getting semi-opportunities probably due to family.
>>
>>2835851
>downfall with the audience
>Dean
in what universe do you live OP?
>>
>>2836217
You can hear crickets when Deanetty interferes with someone's promo. His "whatever man, I don't care" character is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>2835851
>Trippple Man jobbed to legitimise Rollins
>Rollins been midcarded since WM and before

Really X's my Y
>>
>>2836227
>big pop every week
>crickets
i think your tv is broken son. thank god we have youtube so you can show us those "crickets"
>>
>>2836239
Found the last Deanetty fan.
>>
>>2836227
The Shield AND the Wyatts were a mistake.
>>
>>2836252
Yeah, I like Dean. Does that bother you? Still can't find any proof of those "crickets"? Or are they just in your head?
>>
>>2836263
Crickets = crowd goes completely silent from the apathy of having to witness another boring Deanetty segment.
>>
>>2836263
I don't care that you like Deanetty. I just don't understand why.
>>
>>2836291
>making up shit
youtube nigga. find some proof
>>2836291
Just like the guy. Hate his booking though.
>>
>>2836313
So you can't even explain why you like him? Are you a teenage girl with a crush on the guy? I honestly don't understand why anyone could like him as a wrestler. His Wacky Man and Apathy Man gimmicks are awful. He's an incredibly lazy in-ring performer who puts on the same damn match every show. He hasn't had a memorable promo in like 2 years.
>>
Both Ambrose and Seth have failed miserably
>>
>>2836341
why the fuck should I explain anything to you? you don't like him and anything I'll write you will just disagree so what's the point?
>His Wacky Man and Apathy Man gimmicks are awful.
write a letter to vince mcmahon about it.
>He's an incredibly lazy in-ring performer who puts on the same damn match every show.
can say that about all wwe performers
>He hasn't had a memorable promo in like 2 years.
well that's just not true
>>
>>2836363
I'm am begging you to shut me up. Just explain why you like him. I'm genuinely curious because my mind can't comprehend why he could possibly have any supporters left.
>>
>>2836367
And I already told you there's no point. I'll write I like his wrestling style you will just say he's sloppy. I'll write his character(or gimmick) is money with right booking and writing you will just say he's wacky. Dude is a workhorse of WWE, working more than anyone in it so of course dude will pace himself by not doing 4* matches every week. He put over the fucking drifter for fucks sake, he had to work with Boring Snorbin. And he had fine matches with them. Also he's the only Shield member to have an awesome match with HHH.
>>
>>2836354

While I don't care for Rollins(except for his 3 inch cock) or Ambrose, Rollins carried the WWE in 2015 and Ambrose is regularly featured on Raw. Being the focal point of the show is not failing. They get more cheers than fucking Roman and are both better workers. Roman is just booked like God and can never look weak. He's a failure if those 2 are failures.
>>
>>2836408
You just BTFO that shitposter lad.
>>
>>2836208
Bray is an upper card jobber. He's there just to make Roman, Seth, Cena, Undertaker, Orton, etc good.
The thing is that he doesn't make anyone look good since nobody gives a fuck about feuds involving him.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>MUH KNEE every match

>>2836173
They have 3 hours to fill, why not kill 10 minutes having Bray cut a shitty promo?
>>
>>2836557
I just wish they'd give other people a chance. I'd rather see a new wrestler cut a bad promo than watch Bray shit out the same promo again.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.