[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samoa Joe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I don't watch Raw much but this guy is really good. Every segment of his I see on Youtube he comes across as a guy who has a real dominating presence. His yelling voice is pretty intimidating too. I can't think of any of the guys on the roster currently who could talk like that.

What's /asp/ think of him?
>>
>>2835815
His current program with Brock is great. He would need to win to really get over, though.
>>
That im not sure who the bigger shower rapist would be, him or JBL.
>>
>>2835825
Kek you know that right is reserved for DA BIG DAWG
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
I'M DOING YOU NEXT, BROCK!
>>
Based as fuck. He's long past his in ring prime but improved his mic skills in recent years to compensate and still carries himself like a major badass.

Not many people on the roster have much presence or a special aura about them anymore but Joe is one of the few.
>>
>>2835835
>Kek you know that right is reserved for DA BIG DAWG

Yeah...that's why I wrote that he "WOULD need to", not that he "WILL need to".
>>
>>2835815

Joe isn't as good in the ring as he once was(still one of the best in the company), but his promos and character/charisma are easily the best they've been. Guy is entertaining as hell
>>
>>2835815
Watched him in TNA for near a decade. I get the appeal but still massively overrated like most guys with indie cred.
>>
>>2835869

LET'S GO SUPLEX CITY

I'M JACKIN' UP THE RENT
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.