[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he save the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: memahon.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
memahon.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
Would he save the WWE?
>>
>pushed for building around Stone Cold in the late 90s
>had the original concept for NXT a decade earlier
>knows that Heyman is GOAT
>>
>>2835271
Shane is above and beyond the rest of the top guys in the WWE in terms of his mind for the business. The whole network was essentially his idea; an idea he put forward 10 years ago.
>Shane > Paul
>>
>>2835271
>thought he was better than everybody else
>ran off to China to make it on his own
>forgot it's not a free market and you better be well connected to the ruling party
>lost millions every year
>came home with tail between legs and asked mommy for money
>daddy made him do a big flip against the undercarder to pay off his debts
>>
I'm really hoping Vince gives the company to him, Steph and Hunter in the leadership will kill the company
>>
>>2835271
Yup.
>he knew UFC would be big
And>>2835288
>>
>>2835310
It's not your fault he left.
>>
>>2835271
He's pretty based desu, good sneakers too
>>
File: pep o mac.jpg (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pep o mac.jpg
514KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>2835271
Shane is a big picture kinda guy, but from but I've always heard, his actual wrestling booking smarts were shit
>>
>>2835310
Hi Steph how are your ladyballs feeling today??
>>
>>2835271
He's well documented as having a terrible mind for wrestling
>>
>>2835392
>well-documented

It's so well-documented that literally nobody has provided anything but an unsubstantiated Meltzer soundbyte
>>
>>2835399
my dad works in WWE and he says tha shane is a cool person, he alone brings a better work environment than HHH & steph, and thinks that if he is in charge it will be a big step forward
>>
Reportedly, people on the company prefer to work with Shane because he's open to listen other people's ideas and if Talking Smackdown is any indication, Shane is fine with allowing "superstars" to say what's in their minds so they don't sound as robotic as the Raw "superstars".
>>
>>2835399
Well said.
>>
>>2835271
Shane and Haitch together could save WWE but Steph will never allow Shane to get power.
>>
File: 1497381355723.jpg (24KB, 371x330px) Image search: [Google]
1497381355723.jpg
24KB, 371x330px
lolololololololololololololololololol
you cant save what was never valuable.
aka nothing here to save.
>>
>>2835360
That's why you have Shane leading the company and have competent bookers and writers handling the talent.
>>
>>2835271
Long story short: Shane hasn't got many bright ideas compared to Vince either.. I mean he's much more chill and tranquilo but that doesn't mean much without true leadership, and him leaving for 7 years doesn't help him gaining power back, so no.

Stephanie McMahon is the next CEO btw, not Triple Vanity. Stop following WWE.
>>
Why does he seem dead inside? I know he has gotten, but Vince has always kept his energy on the mic after all these years. Would turning heel help?
>>
>>2835837
I think that match he had with AJ hurt his confidence.

It really wasn't bad, he did a lot of innovative counters, but for some reason smarks acted like he was going full Sin Cara.
>>
Paul Heyman would be WWE's only shot at being saved
>>
>>2835804
>Long story short: Shane hasn't got many bright ideas compared to Vince either

source: your ass
>>
>>2835392

Fuck off with that le Meltz meme. They literally refuse to ever give a fucking example. I've listened to Bruce PriBruce's podcast from the begining, and he has nevet pin-pointed anything retarded on Shane. It's always Vince, Russo during the Attitude era, occassionally JR or Hayes.

Mind you, this doesn't mean that he will be the saviour of the company, but the , that he has these uber terrible ideas, is nothing but Meltzer FAKENEWS
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.