[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't call it a comeback, he's been here for years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Sloppy Joetty.png (661KB, 1096x584px) Image search: [Google]
Sloppy Joetty.png
661KB, 1096x584px
Roman knocking Sloppy Joetty out. The Big Dawg is on course to beat Balls of Fire main event main event in YouTube views. Keep in mind Joe/Lesnar uploaded first but it's already losing in views. This time tomorrow Reigns will be top viewed RAW video of the week beating Enzo/Cass (who uploaded few hours before Reigns video) & fatty/Lesnar.

After the Lesnar feud, Joe will go back to having midcard views on YouTube.
>>
Braun is the real draw.
>>
>>2835147
who cares about youtube views, enzo is #1 rn
>>
>Views from India and Pakistan.

Meanwhile DA BIG DAWG drawing low record numbers in the UK.

June 19 2017 - 18k" (That was the week of the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT)
>>
>>2835147
> Spear off stage
> Two guys talking
Gee, it's like two different scenarios!
>>
>>2835159
Enzo vid uploaded 13 hours ago
Joe vid uploaded 12 hours ago
Roman vid uploaded 10 hours ago

Do the math
>>
>Living and dying by YT viewer counts like it's a competition
Imagine how hollow and empty OP's life is.
>>
>>2835147
Do people really care about this shit?
>>
>>2835147
Braun is carrying the feud.

Reminder that they always have to leave Roman for the end of the show for ratings not to plummet.
>>
>>2835169
Modern metrics interesting and valuable.
>>
>>2835163
This is just something people have made up as an excuse when things don't go their way. AJ Styles and Hardy Segments do 8-9 Million in days.
>>
>>2835173
Maybe I'd buy that if I had not followed YouTube views every week for years and seen Roman dominate views majority of time regardless of opponent/angle.
>>
>>2835169
Only Carter
>>
>>2835169
Carter
>>
>>2835166
What's funny is that number of views has such a minor differential proving that even with sick bumps and gimmicks they're really not any more popular.
>>
File: ytsearch.png (74KB, 1179x561px) Image search: [Google]
ytsearch.png
74KB, 1179x561px
Google Trends YouTube search

Reigns wins again
>>
>Average hourly views
>Roman

>Enzo

Enzo is drawing more
>>
Enzo outdrew both of them
>>
>>2835209
> Ambrose couldn't out trend roman during title reign
>>
>>2835219
>>2835222
>Being this dumb.
Wait until YouTube updates views. This time tomorrow Enzo will be BTFO into next week by Roman.
>>
>>2835226
If you take Google Trends seriously you must have a low I.Q. The guy who keeps posting them studies at a crappy college in North Texas
>>
>>2835166
This.op is too retarded to consider a simple thing like this.
>>
>>2835233
He does study at the University of North Texas
>>
>>2835192
Also, the Roman video is #1 on trending. Trending isn't actually trending, videos go on there when uploaders pay YouTube to be on there. So WWE paid for that video to be #1 on trending and it still barely has more viewers.
>>
>>2835253
I actually work in this field and can confirm this is how trending works.
>>
>>2835262
It's literally paid advertisments
>>
>>2835209
>Baloring can't even beat AJ Styles and Deanetty

KEK
E
K
>>
>>2835230
E&C segments are always 2nd/3rd every week. Enzo being number one this week won't surprise me. Theres a reason they're being allowed to open/close raws consistently now .
>>
>>2835147
>a split screen interview with no fighting
>has only a bit less views than the main spot of the main event

Heh, really gets the old noggin joggin. Also the Joe/Lesnar brawl a few weeks back got 3 million views with the first 24 hours. Boreman is an anti-draw, kek
>>
How could anyone in the right mind like this predictable bare bones segment where the highest amount of violence was getting speared off a 3 foot ramp into some cardboard boxes?

Strowman must be absolutely retarded too, he looked inside the window and still was unsure who the fuck was inside. Yeah I'm sure there many ambulance drivers with long wet hair sleeve tattoos and bulletproof vests.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.