[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Both US champs are Canadian. Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: DD20YJqUAAE85CN.jpg (55KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
DD20YJqUAAE85CN.jpg
55KB, 620x401px
>Both US champs are Canadian.

Why is this allowed?
>>
Vince and Gedo are trying to instill some patriotism back into the failing country known as Canada through these belts by putting them on Canadians.
>>
Kevin Owens is the only US champion. Kenny and his McTitle he won in a bingo hall don't count.
>>
>>2834444
Who cares, Canadians are just yanks in denial
>>
>>2834444
The only good Americans are Canadians
>>
File: 1234982302.jpg (94KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
1234982302.jpg
94KB, 840x473px
>>2834444
One Leaf is one of the best wrestlers in the world. Has had 2 (TWO) ****** matches this year. Has gotten a deal to print money with Hot Topic. And is leading New Japan into the American market to take it over.

The other Leaf, is Kevin Owens. Will he be stuffing his face again this 4th of July? Find out later today on WWMEM SmackekLive!
>>
Both of them are basically adopted by US fans because they cut their teeth in the indies here, around the same time as it turns out. Fast forward 8 years later and they're US Champs of the two biggest companies in the world. I can get behind that.
>>
>>2834456
The WWE US Title isn't even originally a WWE Title
>>
>>2834456
>trying to push this meme and failing this badly
You realise you are the only person on the board saying this cringe shit right ?
>>
File: Future Hall of Fame.jpg (135KB, 1356x883px) Image search: [Google]
Future Hall of Fame.jpg
135KB, 1356x883px
If you've got a belt with a shitty rep and you need somebody to draw attention to it again, Kevin Owens is your fixer. This man knows how to carry a title, and he knows how to make his stories about the title. The sooner he gives up his US championship the better, so that he can beat up Jinder for the World Championship.

It would never happen, but I would love for WWE to run with a story where Kevin Owens calls out Jinder Mahal for actually being Canadian. The Singh Brothers could leave Jinder over that. Jinder could get harsher treatment from Daniel Bryan. Turn Jinder Mahal face with a story where the GM and Shane stop pushing Mahal specifically because he doesn't meet some corporate diversity standard. Then do Kevin Owens vs Jinder Mahal at Summerslam and let Owens go over Jinder with a dirty finish.
>>
>>2834482
What that kenny's McDonald's belt doesn't really matter? How can NJPW have a United States title if he won't be in the U.S. but once a year to defend it? WWE doesn't have a Japanese championship.
>>
>>2834554
>S E E T H I N G
You are irrationally upset by the existence of pro wrestling outside of WWE
Get help
>>
>>2834554
The US title doesn't have to only be defended in America.

Though when NJPW starts their United States touring branch next year the US title will probably be their main championship.
>>
>>2834538
Would watch.
>>
>>2834557
Nigger please I like omega but New Japan having a U.S. belt that isn't even worn by an American is a joke.
>>2834563
How does a U.S. title make sense if it isn't defended in America?
>>
>>2834602
Dummy I explained this.

Once NJPW USA begins, with its own roster and touring schedule, the IWGP United States Heavyweight title will be their version of the regular IWGP Heavyweight title. And maybe it'll be defended in Japan sometimes but it will be mostly for the American touring brand. That will start at some point in 2018 probably.
>>
>>2834602
THATS RIGHT GODAMMIT! AJ STYLES AND MICHEAL ELGIN ARE THE ONLY MEN FIT TO WEAR THE NWPJ MURRICAN BELT! I MIGHT SAY JAY LETHAL BUT HE COULD BE A SWARTHY SNOW NEGRO FROM UP NORTH, OR MAYBE THAT WAS THAT COFFEE KINGSTON? I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THEY FUCKING ALL LOOK THE SAME TO ME
>>
>>2834606
>Muh Reddit boogeyman

Fuck off.
>>
>Leaf wrestler gets pinned.
>They win.
How can you beat that?
>>
>>2834538
>turn Jinder face

Holy shit your fantasy booking is so consistently awful
>>
>>2834606
>MAD
>>
>>2834554
>WWE doesn't have a Japanese championship.

Boy are you gonna feel silly when they announce its tournament
>>
>>2834444
QUADS
YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>2834456
This.
>>
>>2834457
They don't live in trailers like 90% of Americans
>>
>>2834791
Not really but I don't expect it to go anywhere. The UK title is garbage
>>
>>2834554
It has a UK championship
>>
File: Min Min.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Min Min.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>2834761
Stay mad.
>>
>>2834847
>UK Title is garbage
>Literally the best looking title since Big Gold
>Been defended in great matches
>>
File: 1457048575393.jpg (19KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457048575393.jpg
19KB, 325x340px
>>2834801
>implying digits mean anything on a board this slow
>>
>>2834857
Defended in a match between two manlets
>>
>>2834849
That's bad enough
>>
>>2834850
>hurr u mad

Remember when you at least made the pretense of not being a basic shitposter?

>>2834867
And the WWE Championship is presently being wrestled for by 2 guys measured at 6'5" but it's never been in a worse state.

dumb heightmark
>>
>>2834478
And? Whats your point?
>>
>>2834832
90% of them are muslims.
>>
>>2835242
Lame comeback fatty
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.