[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170704_050519.jpg (102KB, 861x1149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_050519.jpg
102KB, 861x1149px
Who's better?
>>
>>2834248
Shigeru Miyamoto
>>
Based Rainmaker. No doubt.
>>
How many 6 star matches does Nakamura have this year?
>>
>>2834248
Currently, Okada. No doubt.
>>
File: IMG_9781.jpg (938KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9781.jpg
938KB, 3264x2448px
Okada IMO

But without Shinsuke and Tana there might not be an Okada so you have to consider that as well.
>>
>>2834256
how many times has nakamura wrestled with based kenny one on one?
>>
I think Nakamura is more exciting but that's just me. I don't really get all of the Okada hype, I think Omega really carried those matches between them.
>>
>>2834279
Zero. Kenny has pinned Nak clean before though.
>>
>>2834286
Okada has had fantastic matches with others.

Tanahashi, Marufuji, Ishii, Naito and even fucking Fale. He carries matches at this point.
>>
>>2834314
I thought Okada's match with Shibata was his best match all year.
>>
>>2834314
>Tanahashi, Marufuji, Ishii, Naito
Anyone can have fantastic matches with those guys.
>>
>>2834314
Huh, based Kenny took that gook to the promised land. Never comment on real wrestling again.
>>
>>2834286
Watch Okada vs Tenryu. He managed to carry a broken down 65 year old to a good match.
>>
>>2834248
Honestly op, ask yourself who does the majority of sports entertainment fans know. Nakamura is a huge draw in America(the only country that matters). Okada is a fake ass Jackie Chan aj styles wannabe who isn't good enough to wrestle for American fans regularly.
>>
>>2834323
Obvious idiot. Opinion disregarded,
>>
File: IMG_9720.jpg (49KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9720.jpg
49KB, 547x692px
>>2834332
I thought 'sports entertainment fans' was the dumbest thing I'd read in that post, but then I got to the end.
>>
>>2834333
>>2834377
Hello moron and moron. Why would Okada be more popular in the U.S. than Based Nakamura? Nakamura had the integrity to better himself and set himself up to work wrestlemania and will most likely be a hall of famer at this point. If you say okada in the U.S. people will assume it's a teriyaki sauce.
>>
>>2834386
Are you retarded? Ask people in the street if they know who Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins are. You will be surprised.
>>
>>2834386
God bless your heart for staying up this late to troll for attention.
>>
>>2834377
It's not real. Just some dumb 14 year old memeing.
>>
When i first started watching NJPW i would have easily Said Nakamura. As times gone on i've really come to admire Okada on how he always Delivers no matter what and can tell multiple stories and always Ace them. Nakamura is awesome and i hope he wins MeekMahans title soon, but Okada is legit a GOAT in ring
>>
>>2834286
>I've never watched Okada wrestle anybody else
>>
>>2834390
Why would I ask random people about wrestling? That's kinda strange junior
>>2834392
It's just facts that Nakamura is a draw and okada is basically a jobber in the states.
>>
>>2834407
>Why would I ask random people about wrestling?

SEE: >>2834386
>If you say okada in the U.S. people will assume it's a teriyaki sauce.

Simpleton.
>>
>>2834407
>Trolling this hard
>>
Is it just me or does Nakamura look like a down syndrome kid when he wears that mouthguard?
Seriously. A down syndrome kid who just got back from the dentist, is still high on anesthesia and can't quite move or speak properly.
>>
>>2834409
This is kind of a wrestling board. You should be happy for based Nakamura and his success. Nak grabbed the brass ring and should be applauded. Okada still wrestles in Japan for a bow and some sushi. Honestly teriyaki is some good shit and okada should be honored to have his name associated with such deliciousness.
>>
>>2834420
>>
>>2834420
Okada takes home more than Nakamura

>completely ducking your hypocrisy being exposed

L
>>
>>2834424
That's the pose of people who take pictures with cars which aren't theirs. Famously used by slutty-looking teenagers from Liverpool.
>>
>>2834424
That's considered vandalism in the United States
>>
>>2834437
alright
>>
>>2834435
Prove it then weeb. Why would Nakamura leave New Japan to work a way way heavier schedule if he wasn't being paid well to do it? He makes more than okada and that's a fact of life. Okada is lazy and hasn't been offered a WWE contract like nak was. Nakamura took the ball and ran with it and is more well known throughout the globe than okada or omega. WWE will always be superior to new japan whether you like it or not.
>>
>>2834437
>>2834439
That's his actual car.
>>
>>2834455
I hope you're being honest about that(i hope that isn't like a rap video shoot). Just think of what Nakamura has getting that American money.
>>
>>2834448
>Okada is lazy and hasn't been offered a WWE contract like nak was

I know youre just trolling but this is bullshit. Its well known WWE has been interested in Okada for awhile now, and Okada has openly said he turned down WWE (it was an interview in i think Rolling Stone), instead wanting to stay with New Japan and become the face of that company.
>>
>>2834467
I don't doubt that they offered him but he is trying to sell himself way too high for being the guy who gets carried by Kenny to so called six star matches.
>>
>>2834448
Okada makes $2.2 million

>why would a guy lower on the card than Okada work elsewhere

>>2834470
>Kenny carrying Okada

baka
>>
File: 1456162399582.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
1456162399582.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>2834448
>>
>>2834448
WWE were trying to get Okada as far back as 2013. He was their first pick of NJPW guys to sign because he is TALL, young and good looking. That means far more to WWE than anything Nakamura brings to the table.
You are tragically uninformed my E- drone friend. Telling lies to further your narrative only weakens your position. Stop that.
>>
>>2834466
he might be able to afford a smart car if hes lucky
>>
>>2834480
>good looking
is this a joke?
>>
>>2834499
the only man currently more handsome than him is BBD
>>
>>2834476
Good for okada if true and based Kenny did carry him and you know it
>>2834480
WWE offers every wrestler who has a name. Whether they take it or not is a different story since Indy guys tend to overvalue themselves
>>2834485
Nakamura will most likely own a yacht and John Cena like property before he's done in America.
>>
Okada owns two Ferraris and a Corvette, he's doing just fine for money.
>>
>>2834514
>Indy guys tend to overvalue themselves
This is a very strange narrative you are running with
>>
>>2834248
Maximum effort Nak is better, but Okada delivers much more consistently.
>>
>>2834286
I don't get the Nakamura hype at all. Shit haircut, lame entrance, weak finisher and embarrassing dance moves.

The only reason he has any hype at all is because HHH and WWE-drones cream their pants over the thought of getting any gook they can find to lend their "sports entertainment company" credibility.
>>
File: tips.jpg (22KB, 332x389px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
22KB, 332x389px
>>2834535
man that is so cool how you said gook in reference to an Asian. That is wicked hella edgy man. Cos he's not from America right XDDD
You are seriously super cool. Teach me how to be like you.
>>
>>2834535
This. His haircut is retarded and helps make his face look even uglier. he looked much better with normal short hair. Also, his in ring work is vastly overrated.
>>
>>2834248
Easily Okada.
>>
>>2834535
>I don't get the Nakamura hype at all.
99% because of his NJPW history. 1% because he made a good impression with that history facing le cab driver man in NXMEME.

Everything else he's done in WWMEME has been CRINGE hot garbage.
>>
>>2834542
seething weeb detected

have sex pinhead
>>
>>2834514
Some of us have been watching New Japan from before this year

Okada's had a reputation of consistent excellence for years, even a year ago Kenny was considered supremely average
>>
>>2834527
Based, I won't hate on okada for getting paid
>>2834531
Ever heard of the young bucks?
>>2834534
I don't know about that, nak is pretty good when he knows he doesn't have to try
>>2834535
WWE doesn't need credibility. Nakamura wants to work in America and do wrestlemania. You are in no position to criticize him for wanting to work the biggest show in town
>>2834555
So you are admitting that you are trolling with the Kenny is a six star talent shit..... figures.
>>
>>2834555
>Okada's had a reputation of consistent excellence for years, even a year ago Kenny was considered supremely average
lmfao who do you think you're fooling, the Ibushi match at the Budokan was great back in 2012 as was his AJPW Jr run, he hasn't been "supremely average" in a long time
>>
>>2834555
This time last year Kenny was already starting to get pretty over because he had that great little feud with Tana to become IC champion in one of the best matches of his career at that point. Then the matches with Elgin. And of course G1 and Okada. So I'd say he's been consistent, in fact raising the bar for himself since he's become a heavyweight. Kenny has taken the ball and has been running as fast and hard as anyone ever has that's gotten a real push to be a star.
>>
>>2834572
>So you are admitting that you are trolling with the Kenny is a six star talent shit..... figures.

Are you so incompetent you can't even reply properly?

>>2834577
His G1 stint was getting plenty of shade before the end.
>>
>>2834782
No, every time Kenny is criticized for being a jabroni all we hear is muh six stars. He is an average wrestler and he reminds me of Curt Hawkins
>>
>>2834856
Name a better match that the ones he had with Okada.
>>
>>2834856
>reminds you of the wrestler that had a bad match with AJ Styles

Now you're JUST embarrassing yourself.

>everybody talking about Omega is the same person
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.