[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0 Dimes Cassetty has been completely BTFO by /ourguy/ Enzo. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3594.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
0 Dimes Cassetty has been completely BTFO by /ourguy/ Enzo.
How will Casshole ever recover?
>>
Ah, fuck it: pity bump.

This guy'll be working in Starbucks in three months. Let's give him a good sendoff.
>>
>>2832028
>tfw Big Dimes Enzo says the word "dimes" in a promo

is he really /ourguy/?
>>
First half was 5/5 but second half was cringe. Especially the 2Pac comment.
>>
>>2832028
>Casshole
>>
>>2833962
He said when the royalty check comes next quarter the check will read ZERO DIMES. That's as /asp/ as it gets brother.
>>
File: DD2WlcZU0AAoeGU.jpg (51KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DD2WlcZU0AAoeGU.jpg
51KB, 1200x675px
>Skinnyfat lanklet that doesn't have his own music so he comes out to another wrestler's theme and wears a generic black shirt
Literally my CAW from one of the video games.
>>
I AM SMACKTALK SKYWALKER AND I WOULD THROW MY FATHER DOWN A WISHING WELL AND WISH HIM WELL BEFORE GOING TO THE DARKSIDE

/ourguy/ enzo amore liquid hot magma on the mic drawing dimes and selling merch

skinnyfat lanklet "big" cass struggling to throw a cruiserweight down the entrance ramp cant even get a logo on his shirt LMAO
>>
>>2833990

On top of that he used the same exact lines he used two weeks ago. I'm worried about BOTH of them at this point. I honestly don't know what the fuck they were thinking with this split.

Couldn't even let them get a goddamned title run. Yes I'm salty and worked.
>>
>>2833978
When is he fed to BBD?
>>
>>2833978
You'd think they would have a theme ready for him
>>
>>2834147
They do, but it's one of his old themes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZp6awlL58
>>
>>2834152
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>2832028
>N-no he's not!! I-I'm the star of this show!!! I-I'm the one who draws dimes

Cassetty being this much in denial
>>
Link to the promo?
>>
>>2834374
Don't have one but fuck enzo went in raw. Cass has been confirmed for Jannetty status. Enzo is really good when he doesn't have to carry a 7 foot jabroni to the promised land.
>>
>>2834152
That theme was legit good.
>>
>>2834374
just google enzo amore and it's the first hit on google news. a youtube vid.

not even a very good promo. It shows more how low expectations are for raw fans as opposed to Enzo dropping bombs. It was a very standard promo in a goldfish bowl of shit promos.
>>
>>2834388
Nigga do you expect Shakespeare? It was enzo doing enzo shit which is pretty good when they let him drift off the script. Meanwhile big Cass couldn't come out and rebuttal because he would have been buried by based mange man.
>>
>>2834396
Re-read my post. I said it was just a very standard promo in a goldfish bowl of shit promos.

That is exactly what it was.
>>
>>2834397
This, just watched him. There was nothing special about the promo. Just because the quality of promos is drowning doesn't mean that this mediocre promo was top tier
>>
Enzo is ok but I keep getting flashbacks of the Gobbledygooker every time he does that stupid dance of his.

If we ever go back to Attitude Era storylines, it will emerge that the Gobbledygooker fucked Enzo's mom and he's the creature that was produced by that unholy union, one drunken night after Summerslam.

He can talk, ok, but he's a giant chicken.
>>
>>2832099
>HHH's personal signing going anywhere
>>
>>2834397
It wasn't a standard promo. In today's times where talent is handicapped by the script it was very good. They need to let enzo off his leash and let him just talk. He can't wrestle but he can draw dimes when allowed to speak his mind.
>>
>>2834432
>I lower my standards to make this seem good

You're trying to convince yourself that this segment will be in any way noteworthy two weeks from now.

What about a month from now? Six months? Ten years from now, they will be talking about the night Enzo seared Big Cass with his mic work?

You just have low standards.
>>
>>2834461
It might actually be noteworthy if they let enzo go over. If Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk can be the champion than why not enzo? Kid can work the Mic and in ring isn't that important in the states. I can see them putting the strap on enzo.
>>
>>2834487
>Kid can work the Mic
No he can't. And he looks like a douchebag. And he can't wrestle.
>>
>>2834495
>everybody else is wrong not me

Give it up already you sloppy Jalopy
>>
>>2834501
>everybody else
Just memesters
>>
>>2834495
He can't wrestle and he does look like a douche but he CAN work the stick. You are flat out lying about enzo's Mic skills.
>>
>>2834526
>but he CAN work the stick
pause
>>
>>2834495
This. His mic work is better than his look, his in-ring talent, and his gimmick. That doesn't make his mic work notable in any way, though.
>>
>>2834519
>thing I don't like is a meme

Only guy who could still be that over after that long of a promo is Heyman
>>
>>2834147
Give him this one but the version of him singing of course
>>
>>2834550
This guy literally is a meme though.
>>
>>2834550
>Only guy who could still be that over after that long of a promo is Heyman

Your attention span is pathetic. The highest rated WWE segment of all time was a 20 minute promo.
>>
>>2834550
Heyman is really overrated thanks to ECW. He cuts the same promo damn near every time but since he can actually sound like a real person people always overrate his shit. Ellsworth is a better manager than Heyman these days and actually gets his client over in the way that's intended.
>>
That was such a burial promo. I enjoyed every second of it. Surprised vince let this one slide.
>>
>>2834589
Lesnar is the face of his current feud

>>2834575
>my attention span

Not about me. It's about how the crowd reacts.

>le 90s

move on already
>>
File: 1454389555042.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1454389555042.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>2832028
>I'm one of the the toughest guys to step thro those ropes in a long time.
Got knocked out cold in his first ppv.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-12-24-02h38m59s28.png (398KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-12-24-02h38m59s28.png
398KB, 576x432px
>>2834812
>Toughest SOB? Pfft, he got knocked out!
>>
File: GOLD.png (264KB, 477x269px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD.png
264KB, 477x269px
>>2832028

Enzo has that 'attitude era' feel to him!
>>
>>2834589
>Heyman is really overrated thanks to ECW. He cuts the same promo damn near every time

Have you actually fucking seen his body of work besides being Lesnar's advocate?

Heyman literally is at least top 3 best talkers the business has ever had. He is easily the best on the mic in WWE today.
>>
>>2834822
Being KO'ed when thrown against the ropes 5 min after match starts is the same as getting KO'ed by the pain of a submission that you don't wanna tap out.
Lmaoing at your life.
>>
>>2834833
What does he do other than lesnar these days? Nothing and the cuts the same shit promo every week
>>2834768
No he isn't he's a tweener
>>
>>2834863
>What does he do other than lesnar these days? Nothing and the cuts the same shit promo every week

And he does that way better than any other faggot cutting the same promos every week. I'll say it again faggot.

18+

And go actually watch his work outside of being Lesnar's manager. You don't just get to call someone overrated just because you were too young to see 90% of their entire career.
>>
>>2834837
Tapouts weren't even a thing in WWE back then. 18+

>being so literal you miss the point
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.