[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
What was his name again?
>>
Joel "I'm a California dreaming and I leave the girlies screaming cause I'm a pussy licking demon with vanilla flavored semen" Gertner
>>
Joel "I'm a California dreaming and I leave the girlies screaming cause I'm a pussy licking demon with vanilla flavored semen" Gertner
>>
Joel 'I'm like the middle of the litter box...I'm always surrounded by pussy' Gertner
>>
The quintessential stud muffin, the man whose wit is more tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy, Joel 'The man whose phone number is on your girlfriend's speed-dial, because she loves the way I sixty-nine her' Gertner
>>
Joel "so big it's hard to keep from hurtin' her" Gertner
>>
Joel "she was from michigan, right here in battle creek. I've been with a few wild ones in my time but this one was a freak. I thought it'd last 20 minutes but it lasted half a week! and I laid so much damn pipe, I thought she sprung a leak" Gertner
>>
Enzo Amore
>>
Joel "The Jannetty of the Dudleys, that you know I'm right. This coming from a group that included little Spike. All I had was a neckbrace and my gay nursery rhymes, but you can be rest assured I never drew a dime" Gertner.
>>
>>2831654
SEETHING
>>
Joel "banged that whore like it was my last in Singapore" Gertner
>>
Andrew Dice Clay
>>
Joel " I always leave them sore, yet they keep coming back for more" Gertner
>>
Joel "Im here in Chicago for Anarchy rulez, and some pretty young thing watches at home and drools. And I know she's got the skills, and I know she's got the tools, to give her oral massage to my family jewels" Gertner
>>
"It is I, the quintessential studmuffin, Joel 'this girl I know wanted to see the show, live here in Connecticut, so I told her to bend over, and I'd show her where I'd stick it. For forty-five minutes, she proceeded to tease and please and lick it, but when all was said and done, you know I made her buy a ticket' Gertner.
>>
I'm Joel; I'm in Tennesse as I always feared, then I asked your mother for some lovin' and you mother volunteered; Gertner!
>>
"Joel 'Bigger and better than the Titanic, because only 400 women went down on the Titanic' Gertner"
>>
"Joel 'So hot I gotta get in the sauna just to keep cool' Gertner"
>>
Joel "I played a game of chess with a Russian, but when I kinged her queen she was blushing, so another game I did suggest she try and just like a Rubiks cube the more she played with it the harder it gets." Gertner
>>
Joel "When I met her at the library she was shushing, when I took her to dinner she was blushing, later that night she was gushing" Gertner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqXxPOnMfk
>>
Joel 'You can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat' Gertner"
>>
"The man who drove Beulah McGullislutty into the mat so hard she didn't know whether to urinate, deficate, or ejaculate, I present to you Buh Buh Ray Dudley."
>>
Joel "I shoot a whole condom filla and it tastes like vanilla" Gertner
>>
I fucking love Gertner threads. Top lads
>>
"And then, there's me. I'm like milk; I do a body good. The quintessential stud muffin, and a DAMN handsome man... the man whose wit is more tongue-in-cheek than a lesbian orgy... JOEL "Your girlfriend Has Me On Her Speed Dial Because She Loves the Way I STAR-69 Her" GERTNER."
>>
Joel "Sexual Innuendo" Gertner
>>
A task to the man that last night took such liberties with your mother that he is now recognized as your father in 17 states
>>
And as the shorties all can tell you, I'm not just all right, I'm Dolomite
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Ad2nK9eRU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kn0fc-3HI
>>
Joel "whether they're at home, or here in Dayton, they're watching me, masturbatin'" Gertner
>>
>>2831654
fuck i'll pay that one m8 good shit
>>
>>2831319
This maybe the only consistent time a hey whats his name again thread gets answered so honestly.
Joel
The quintessential stud muffin, the lyrical miracle, the sexual intellectual and a god damn hansome man Gertner
>>
Why hasn't this man gotten a good working in the WWE or NJPW.

This guy has strong potential to be a great announcer like Styles and others.
>>
>>2834872
He did colour for ECW
>>
>>2834872
Because he comes from a time when people were allowed to say profane shit regularly. The sleaze ball gimmick doesn't work in modern times, ask Shane Douglas. Oh wait you can't, because he isn't working.
>>
>>2834955
>The sleaze ball gimmick doesn't work in modern times,

Last week on El Rey...
>>
>>2831319
WELL WELL WELL
If it isn't Joel "Just like a Rubix cube the more you play with it, the harder it gets" Gertner
>>
>>2834967
On what>? Oh yeah that spanglish station nobody gets. They should just go straight to Netflix or something at this point.
>>
>>2834991
>goalposts

L
>>
>>2835000
Kek you know damn well Joey Ryan couldn't get over in WWE. They would kill castrate that nigga,
>>
>>2835011
Nobody can get over in WWE.

>moving the goalposts once more

Take your L.
>>
>>2831319
poop
>>
What was Joel implying?
>>
File: 1497604078601.jpg (20KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1497604078601.jpg
20KB, 250x243px
>>2831654
noice
>>
Joel Gertner's gimmick never ceases to make me laugh.

He basically was greentexting memes irl before anyone else.
>>
>>2831654
Everyone loved him kicking off the shows.
>>
>>2831654

18+
>>
based
>>
goat
>>
>>2834929
That was back then he hasn't had full time commentary job ever since
>>
>>2835011
> getting over in the WWE
lmao
>>
>>2835011
He will get over with Penis plex

The Penix plex would be the most sold out move in sports entertainment history
>>
"Joel 'The girls like to call me Fred Flinstone because they love the way I make their beds rock' Gertner"
>>
"Well, well, well ... put those floppy disks away here comes the man with the biggest hard drive in professional wrestling ... Joel 'I've got more RAM than you can handle' Gertner"
>>
"Joel 'I'm like the middle of the litter box...I'm always surrounded by pussy' Gertner"
>>
"And you know, now that I've pounded the hype out of Lance Wright, I think it might be time to whip the smiles from Joey Styles"

"The quintessential studmuffin, Joel Gertner - remember that name, you'll be screaming it later"
>>
men are from mars women are from venus but when they come down to earth they want 2 ride my penis
>>
Introducing at this time, myself. The love of your life, your light in the dark, and the idol of my age, the quintessential studmuffin, and a good god, damn handsome man, Joel " You'll marvel at the size, as I'm in between your thighs " Gertner
>>
Joel "Like a retarded squirrel, It's never pretty but I always get the nut" Gertner
>>
I'm like Milk, I do a body good
>>
>>2831654
Big Dick has far more claim to be the Jannetty.
>>
>>2842743
This.
>>
File: Bix.jpg (12KB, 184x186px) Image search: [Google]
Bix.jpg
12KB, 184x186px
What's his name again
>>
>>2833507
nice
>>
>>2845022
LEGEND
E
G
E
N
D
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.