[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Cena in Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download (48).jpg (18KB, 267x187px) Image search: [Google]
download (48).jpg
18KB, 267x187px
What would it be like? Would he automatically be the top guy? Would he bury Okada and Omega? Would the nips worship the ground he walks on?
>>
>>2830613
He would beat Omega clean with one AA and then job to Okada
>>
>>2830627
People usually win clean in Japan, idiot. They treat it as real fighting so one guy can win a match clean and then 2 months later they have a rematch and the other guy wins.
>>
Not a Cena fan but I would mark so hard
>>
>>2830656
so 50/50 booking?
>>
He'd have a series of matches with Tanahashi that all end in time limit draws
>>
It would be awesome to see Cena win the IWGP heavyweight title.
>>
>>2830613
He would be seen as a "big" guy compared to most of his opponents and it would be incorporated into his matches.
>>
NJPW would be a draw in the states with Cena.
>>
>>2830656
cringe
>>
Cena fucking sucks you RA babbies. the only people who like him are people who were kids when he was winning every feud.
>>
>>2831135
He would be the top guy in Japan as soon as he landed in Japan. Okada would be jobbing to BMJ in his first match.
>>
File: billy.jpg (30KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
30KB, 403x403px
>>2831103
Cena isn't THAT big though. Assman is actually huge, the size of Taker. But you never really knew it because he wrestled like a smaller guy.
>>
>>2831135

Whining about a top babyface winning a lot is retarded. Cena is a GOAT and don't forget it.

>>2831151

They emphasized Billy Gunn's size in the AE, military body pressing guys all the time and even getting called the best "pure" athlete in the WWE because of his strength by JR.
>>
>>2831135
>WAAAAH WHY IS THE MOST OVER WRESTLER IN THE COMPANY WINNING EVERY FEUD WAAAAH

Also can confirm I was a kid when Cena was on top, but I was also a kid when Rock and Stone Cold were so what's your point you old fuck
>>
>>2831103
Cena is markedly shorter than Okada
>>
>>2830613
yes
>>
He would win that new US belt for sure, but not from Omega.
>>
Are you shitting me OP?? If Cena goes to japan he would be always the winner. Gedo is "trying" to recreate Cena in NJPW, but he's not making that amount of money, Bushiroad would put their balls is Gedo's mouth to get Cena in the top, Cena is money and even if you don't like this fact, rastling IS a business.
>>
>>2830656
In Japan and here you are totally cringe
>>
>>2830656
Worked
>>
>>2831300
Being over with just stupid kids is not over. It's JUST.

Kids don't have dimes thus he never drew a dime. More like extorted dimes out of lazy parents.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.